The "feels" bazaar.

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

MegaMoto

Re: What do I do now?

Post by MegaMoto »

Brisingr wrote:
Emi Ibarazaki wrote:
Steinherz wrote:First: Welcome to the forums.
Second: The fact that your username hasn't been taken shocks and amazes me :lol:
Haha, yeah. It amazed me too. I dunno how long the forums have been around, but for this name to go unused until the 6th month of 2013 was shocking, haha.
And now it makes me wonder if any of the other in game given names have been taken...
This might be better left a mystery I mean conspiracy (shut up they're the same thing).
Brisingr

Post by Brisingr »

MegaMoto wrote:
Brisingr wrote: And now it makes me wonder if any of the other in game given names have been taken...
This might be better left a mystery I mean conspiracy (shut up they're the same thing).
Awww... And here I even took the time to look it up in the member list section like any other member can do...
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Don't think I can help you decide what to do with your life. Getting over the feels? There are lots of ways. Start reading fanfics (the two mentioned previously are good ones to start), hop on youtube and check out the playthroughs by AdventuresofLuna and CriousGamers. They're fun ways to relive the games.

Also, scrounge Google, Deviantart and Facebook for KS fanart, not to mention numerous KS related pages on FB and the gang here if you just want to talk and obsess about the VN. In the end, just talking about your obsession with others can help you get over it.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Emi Ibarazaki

Post by Emi Ibarazaki »

pandaphil wrote:Don't think I can help you decide what to do with your life. Getting over the feels? There are lots of ways. Start reading fanfics (the two mentioned previously are good ones to start), hop on youtube and check out the playthroughs by AdventuresofLuna and CriousGamers. They're fun ways to relive the games.

Also, scrounge Google, Deviantart and Facebook for KS fanart, not to mention numerous KS related pages on FB and the gang here if you just want to talk and obsess about the VN. In the end, just talking about your obsession with others can help you get over it.

Thanks. I've started attempting to draw some of the characters, it's helping. I used to be really into Fanfics when I was younger, so that could be nice!
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Oh, and I forgot to mention the "Favorite Art" thread. Almost 300 pages of cute, and funny stuff. Being able to laugh at all the silly cartoons and jokes can help take a lot of the hurt away.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

Or do some crazy crossovers. I've seen art of Hanako as an Imperial Commissar from Warhammer 40k.
"Nothing is beneath man. Everything is permitted."

"...since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. However, it is important above all to avoid being hated."
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

pandaphil wrote:Oh, and I forgot to mention the "Favorite Art" thread. Almost 300 pages of cute, and funny stuff. Being able to laugh at all the silly cartoons and jokes can help take a lot of the hurt away.
Cute, funny, x-rated, and terrifying. Gotta cover all the bases. :lol:
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

Terrifying? Really? The rest are in, I grant you that.

"...since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. However, it is important above all to avoid being hated."
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

YZQ wrote:Terrifying? Really? The rest are in, I grant you that.
Yes, really.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

Oh, those. Those will be terrifying if you can smell the rot that's coming from them. I actually find the Hanako one... fascinating.

KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

YZQ wrote:Oh, those. Those will be terrifying if you can smell the rot that's coming from them. I actually find the Hanako one... fascinating.
I like her eyes.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

KeiichiO wrote:
YZQ wrote:Oh, those. Those will be terrifying if you can smell the rot that's coming from them. I actually find the Hanako one... fascinating.
I like her eyes.
I really like her mane delicious bacon aroma...
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

Hanako on Epic Meal Time, as Epic Mook/ Prince Atari's helper. And eating like Cousin Dave.

wyrda78

Post by wyrda78 »

Xanatos wrote:
Yes, really.
Hmmm... far from the most disturbing thing I've seen on the internet.

Since I played KS I've been trying to draw. I'm pretty crappy at it too, but I feel that If I practice enough I'll at least achieve a half-competent level.
Last edited by wyrda78 on Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Emi Ibarazaki

Post by Emi Ibarazaki »

wyrda78 wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
Yes, really.
Hmmm... far from the most disturbing thing I've sen on the internet.

Since I played KS I've been trying to draw. I'm pretty crappy at it too, but I feel that If I practice enough I'll at least achieve a half-competent level.
Same here! It frustrates me like it did Hisao. Having a clear vision in your head, but it doesn't come out on paper.