MY LUNGS... they are no more...
IT LITERALLY CANNOT BE DESCRIBED

I hope you betted on pink pheromone >:)

its like wacky races if wacky races was designed by a drug addled maniac

...so not really like wacky races at all ):
Emi Ibarazaki

What do I do now?

Post by Emi Ibarazaki »

I've been done with Katawa since Sunday, and I honestly don't know what to do now. I've been left with this hollow, unforgiving void inside of me... Before I played this game, I was unhappy, but I lived with it. Now, I feel as if I shouldn't have to live with it. I've tried to get into drawing, but I'm rubbish at it, and I'm just honestly lost right now. What did you guys do after beating this wonderful, amazing game?
MegaMoto

Re: What do I do now?

Post by MegaMoto »

Simply asking someone what to do next might not help you. Sure taking advice is fine but you'll never be happy until you make a decision yourself. Not everyone knows what to do with their lives and that's fine. It's okay to take your time. But hey you've got plenty of time to figure it out. Sorry if that don't help. Now I want to ask you a question. How did you get that user name? (Side note: isn't there a forum page for this already ?)
Emi Ibarazaki

Post by Emi Ibarazaki »

MegaMoto wrote:Simply asking someone what to do next might not help you. Sure taking advice is fine but you'll never be happy until you make a decision yourself. Not everyone knows what to do with their lives and that's fine. It's okay to take your time. But hey you've got plenty of time to figure it out. Sorry if that don't help. Now I want to ask you a question. How did you get that user name? (Side note: isn't there a forum page for this already ?)
Thanks for the advice. I just decided to try the username, and I got it. Weird, huh? I guess in the few years these forums have been around, nobody thought to try it. And crap... I didn't see one about it. I saw the "Hanako's Lonely Hearts Club" page, but that seemed more of telling stories of heartbreak IRL and the bad childhoods that many have had.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

You've got this hollow void, this unhappiness...

So...What you're saying is...Life's given you lemons...

I wonder what you should do with them...

<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
MegaMoto

Post by MegaMoto »

Emi Ibarazaki wrote:
MegaMoto wrote:Simply asking someone what to do next might not help you. Sure taking advice is fine but you'll never be happy until you make a decision yourself. Not everyone knows what to do with their lives and that's fine. It's okay to take your time. But hey you've got plenty of time to figure it out. Sorry if that don't help. Now I want to ask you a question. How did you get that user name? (Side note: isn't there a forum page for this already ?)
Thanks for the advice. I just decided to try the username, and I got it. Weird, huh? I guess in the few years these forums have been around, nobody thought to try it. And crap... I didn't see one about it. I saw the "Hanako's Lonely Hearts Club" page, but that seemed more of telling stories of heartbreak IRL and the bad childhoods that many have had.
I'm pretty new around here so I'm not sure just thought there might be. I guess people are so used to having user names like that taken they just didn't try.
Xanatos wrote:You've got this hollow void, this unhappiness...

Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons!
Emi Ibarazaki

Post by Emi Ibarazaki »

Xanatos wrote:You've got this hollow void, this unhappiness...

Gotcha. I know exactly what you mean.

Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

First: Welcome to the forums.
Second: The fact that your username hasn't been taken shocks and amazes me :lol:
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
MegaMoto

Post by MegaMoto »

Steinherz wrote:First: Welcome to the forums.
Second: The fact that your username hasn't been taken shocks and amazes me :lol:
I KNOW RIGHT ! :shock:
Ethanol

Post by Ethanol »

I read fanfiction.

Here are two good ones:
Sisterhood (do Hanako's route first!)
http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t ... sisterhood

Ascent (Emi route)
http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t ... lit=ascent

Have fun :mrgreen:

Feminism is the radical notion that women are human beings.
mateh1

Post by mateh1 »

Hi there, Emi..
wanna grab some... lunch? 8)
Can you face your fears?
MegaMoto

Post by MegaMoto »

mateh1 wrote:Hi there, Emi..
wanna grab some... lunch? 8)
I'm sure she'd love to but I don't see any roof's nearby. A picnic may be in order with sandwiches, and lemons, and bacon or we could just invite Hanako (I feel awful but it was worth it).
Emi Ibarazaki

Post by Emi Ibarazaki »

Haha, yeah. It amazed me too. I dunno how long the forums have been around, but for this name to go unused until the 6th month of 2013 was shocking, haha.
Brisingr

Post by Brisingr »

Emi Ibarazaki wrote:
Haha, yeah. It amazed me too. I dunno how long the forums have been around, but for this name to go unused until the 6th month of 2013 was shocking, haha.
And now it makes me wonder if any of the other in game given names have been taken...