The "feels" bazaar.

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

YZQ

Re: Dos Feelz

Post by YZQ »

Xanatos wrote:No idea where people get this idea of Shizune being a bitch. :lol:
This is the main crux of Shizune's issues. She couldn't understand others well, and vice versa. When she does get that her actions are rubbing people off the wrong way, she doesn't know an alternative way of handling the situation.
"Nothing is beneath man. Everything is permitted."

"...since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. However, it is important above all to avoid being hated."
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

YZQ wrote:
Xanatos wrote:No idea where people get this idea of Shizune being a bitch. :lol:
This is the main crux of Shizune's issues. She couldn't understand others well, and vice versa. When she does get that her actions are rubbing people off the wrong way, she doesn't know an alternative way of handling the situation.
I call that misunderstanding. The worst Shizune has ever been is a tough rule enforcer and maybe a grudge holder.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

Xanatos wrote:
YZQ wrote:
I call that misunderstanding. The worst Shizune has ever been is a tough rule enforcer and maybe a grudge holder.
Misunderstandings and inflexibility had led to far worse in history. Shizune needs to find that alternative way, IMO.

"...since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. However, it is important above all to avoid being hated."
DuckergonTOD

Re: The "feels" bazaar.

Post by DuckergonTOD »

KeiichiO wrote: KS has given me a lot of inspiration, but as I read through the story, I think to myself, "will I ever be able to write a story this good? Is there really a point in trying?"
I too can sympathize. I'm no visual artist (unfortunately), But I feel the same way with music. KS takes mastering the art of making unique and meaningful music, and makes it look easy. So, in that I can sympathize, You have my support KeiichiO! (what ever that's worth)! We up and comers have to stick out for one-another. Heh, I wouldn't mind one day forming some sort of rag-tag team out of people from here. A sort of 4leaf junior, if you will haha. Could be fun!
I wish I could get over these feels...
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

How's that for an alternative?
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

Lily must have gotten outside help. Hoo boy...

Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

YZQ wrote:Lily must have gotten outside help. Hoo boy...
Misha totally helped out. She's just out of frame. :lol:
Umber

Post by Umber »

Xanatos wrote:http://scs.viceland.com/int/v19n2/htdoc ... shoujo.gif

Eugh. Of course you post this during my walk through Shizune's arc.
Lilly has a better shot of raping her blindfolded (pun intended) than you do of finding a picture of it online. Tell me how you find these things, I'll even kneel down and call you master, and stuff.
Last edited by Silentcook on Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Don't quote images that were just posted, people...
-An occasional art thread.
pig dissections and cadaver examinations.
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

DuckergonTOD wrote:I too can sympathize. I'm no visual artist (unfortunately), But I feel the same way with music. KS takes mastering the art of making unique and meaningful music, and makes it look easy. So, in that I can sympathize, You have my support KeiichiO! (what ever that's worth)! We up and comers have to stick out for one-another. Heh, I wouldn't mind one day forming some sort of rag-tag team out of people from here. A sort of 4leaf junior, if you will haha. Could be fun!
Thanks! I also am into music. I've been playing guitar since my 11th birthday. Can't shred or anything, but I really have a thing with music. It comes easy to me. I'm a fast learner when it comes to music, but writing my own works is harder than it is made out to be. I can make a good riff, but I can't seem to make that riff into a full song. I think that problem is manageable though.

I also love the music in KS. It's more than just a soundtrack to a game. Each song is a masterpiece, (even the more simple pieces).

And as for a 4leaf junior, that'd be pretty awesome. I think that's an idea that's in the distance future though.
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

Oh Xantos, thank you for this picture!
Last edited by Silentcook on Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Don't quote images that were just posted, people...
DuckergonTOD

Post by DuckergonTOD »

KeiichiO wrote: And as for a 4leaf junior, that'd be pretty awesome. I think that's an idea that's in the distance future though.
I agree with the future thing. just food for thought is all XD
I wish I could get over these feels...
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Umber wrote:

Eugh. Of course you post this during my walk through Shizune's arc.
Lilly has a better shot of raping her blindfolded (pun intended) than you do of finding a picture of it online. Tell me how you find these things, I'll even kneel down and call you master, and stuff.
...You're not too familiar with the internet, are you? If by some crazy chance I can't find it, I can commission the artwork. :lol:
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

I dig that look on Shizune's face. It's less comical than her "wtf" look in the game.
Last edited by YZQ on Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

YZQ wrote:I dig that look on Shizune's face. It's less comedical than her "wtf" look in the game.
"Comedical"...

"Comical", maybe? "Comedic" isn't entirely fitting. :lol:
Umber

Post by Umber »

Xanatos wrote:
...You're not too familiar with the internet, are you? If by some crazy chance I can't find it, I can commission the artwork. :lol:
I'm on good terms with the internet, as good as it ever gets for me, anyways.

The difference between...Actually, there's no difference. Commissioned or not, I'm always internally debating on whether or not to click on the links you post.
Pictures are another matter. They either result in humor, pain, or some tingling feeling. Oddly enough, I think you can deliver all three at once.
-An occasional art thread.
pig dissections and cadaver examinations.