Taking advantage of Lilly's blindness

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters
User avatar
Xanatos
Posts: 5365
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:40 pm

Re: Taking advantage of Lilly's blindness

Post by Xanatos » Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:20 am

Steinherz wrote:I was never ashamed to be Brazilian except when I found out that movie was directed by a Brazilian.
Yup, that's Brazil for ya. :lol: Oddly enough, Germany tends to get the bad reputation for it.

@Wumbo: No. I gave her a special Misha parfait. You are now imagining a nude Hanako licking artfully-arranged ice cream off of an equally nude Misha. An ignored Shizune angrily signing away in the corner ([We have paperwork to do, Misha!]) is optional.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."

User avatar
Steinherz
Posts: 2095
Joined: Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:06 am
Location: New England

Re: Taking advantage of Lilly's blindness

Post by Steinherz » Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:22 am

Xanatos wrote:
Steinherz wrote:I was never ashamed to be Brazilian except when I found out that movie was directed by a Brazilian.
Yup, that's Brazil for ya. :lol: Oddly enough, Germany tends to get the bad reputation for it.

@Wumbo: No. I gave her a special Misha parfait. You are now imagining a nude Hanako licking artfully-arranged ice cream off of an equally nude Misha. An ignored Shizune angrily signing away in the corner ([We have paperwork to do, Misha!]) is optional.
Because Germans are just as fucked up as we are? :lol:
Also, Xan. That description. You know what's coming back?
This
Last edited by Steinherz on Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.

User avatar
StudyOfWumbology
Posts: 254
Joined: Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:42 am
Location: Xanatos's Evil Lair's Cell Block A, Cell Number 69

Re: Taking advantage of Lilly's blindness

Post by StudyOfWumbology » Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:22 am

Xanatos wrote:
@Wumbo: No. I gave her a special Misha parfait. You are now imagining a nude Hanako licking artfully-arranged ice cream off of an equally nude Misha. An ignored Shizune angrily signing away in the corner ([We have paperwork to do, Misha!]) is optional.
I'm okay with this.
Things happen. For the best or for the worst we do not know.

User avatar
Xanatos
Posts: 5365
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:40 pm

Re: Taking advantage of Lilly's blindness

Post by Xanatos » Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:25 am

Steinherz wrote:Also, Xan. That description. You know what's coming back?
This
:lol: If I could draw any of these ideas, you'd never leave that gif alone...
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."

User avatar
Umber
Posts: 989
Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:59 pm
Location: California

Re: Taking advantage of Lilly's blindness

Post by Umber » Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:41 am

Xanatos wrote:
Steinherz wrote:Also, Xan. That description. You know what's coming back?
This
:lol: If I could draw any of these ideas, you'd never leave that gif alone...
Nurse: "Back again, Hisao? How do you keep getting these black eyes?"
Hisao: "Long story. A very long story."
-An occasional art thread.
pig dissections and cadaver examinations.

User avatar
Xanatos
Posts: 5365
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:40 pm

Re: Taking advantage of Lilly's blindness

Post by Xanatos » Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:48 am

Umber wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
Steinherz wrote:Also, Xan. That description. You know what's coming back?
This
:lol: If I could draw any of these ideas, you'd never leave that gif alone...
Nurse: "Back again, Hisao? How do you keep getting these black eyes?"
Hisao: "Long story. A very long story."

Hisao: "Well...Uh...You see...We'reallfictionalcharactersinananime-stylevisualnovelgamedevelopedbyamultinationalbandofinternetmisfitsandalotofpeopledrawpornofthegame. IfoundsomegreatartofHanakoeatingicecreamoffMisha'stitsandmydickswelledtothesizeofafuckingcannonandjabbedmeintheeye."

Nurse: "...I think we need to adjust your medication. And get you a new dorm room far away from Mr. Setou..."
Last edited by Xanatos on Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."

User avatar
pandaphil
Posts: 2149
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:54 am
Location: Seattle, WA
Contact:

Re: Taking advantage of Lilly's blindness

Post by pandaphil » Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:49 am

Steinherz wrote:
StudyOfWumbology wrote:
Xanatos wrote: They're hungry for chocolate.
Did you give Hanako the chocolate?
Yes actually. I did.
Good man!
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.

User avatar
Umber
Posts: 989
Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:59 pm
Location: California

Re: Taking advantage of Lilly's blindness

Post by Umber » Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:03 am

Xanatos wrote:
Umber wrote:
Nurse: "Back again, Hisao? How do you keep getting these black eyes?"
Hisao: "Long story. A very long story."

Hisao: "Well...Uh...You see...We'reallfictionalcharactersinananime-stylevisualnovelgamedevelopedbyamultinationalbandofinternetmisfitsandalotofpeopledrawpornofthegame. IfoundsomegreatartofHanakoeatingicecreamoffMisha'stitsandmydickswelledtothesizeofafuckingcannonandjabbedmeintheeye."

Nurse: "...I think we need to adjust your medication. And get you a new dorm room far away from Mr. Setou..."
For a second, I imagined Rin speaking, not Hisao.

Then I got to "HanakoeatingicecreamoffMisha'stitsandmydickswelledtothesizeofafuckingcannon" and died.
Last edited by Umber on Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
-An occasional art thread.
pig dissections and cadaver examinations.

User avatar
SpecimenSix
Posts: 489
Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:12 am

Re: Taking advantage of Lilly's blindness

Post by SpecimenSix » Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:04 am

Xanatos wrote: Hisao: "Well...Uh...You see...We'reallfictionalcharactersinananime-stylevisualnovelgamedevelopedbyamultinationalbandofinternetmisfitsandalotofpeopledrawpornofthegame. IfoundsomegreatartofHanakoeatingicecreamoffMisha'stitsandmydickswelledtothesizeofafuckingcannonandjabbedmeintheeye."

Nurse: "...I think we need to adjust your medication. And get you a new dorm room far away from Mr. Setou..."
But if Hisao gets a new room far from Kenji how will they spoon together, fully nude, at night?
I am bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad. There is no one I would rather be than me.

User avatar
Umber
Posts: 989
Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:59 pm
Location: California

Re: Taking advantage of Lilly's blindness

Post by Umber » Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:37 am

SpecimenSix wrote:
Xanatos wrote: Hisao: "Well...Uh...You see...We'reallfictionalcharactersinananime-stylevisualnovelgamedevelopedbyamultinationalbandofinternetmisfitsandalotofpeopledrawpornofthegame. IfoundsomegreatartofHanakoeatingicecreamoffMisha'stitsandmydickswelledtothesizeofafuckingcannonandjabbedmeintheeye."

Nurse: "...I think we need to adjust your medication. And get you a new dorm room far away from Mr. Setou..."
But if Hisao gets a new room far from Kenji how will they spoon together, fully nude, at night?
That's for the fanfic writers to figure out.
-An occasional art thread.
pig dissections and cadaver examinations.

User avatar
SpecimenSix
Posts: 489
Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:12 am

Re: Taking advantage of Lilly's blindness

Post by SpecimenSix » Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:45 am

Umber wrote:
SpecimenSix wrote: But if Hisao gets a new room far from Kenji how will they spoon together, fully nude, at night?
That's for the fanfic writers to figure out.
"But Hisao, how can we..."
I cut Kenji off by placing my finger on his soft lips. "We'll find a way, my love."
I begin to notice tears trickling down his cheeks. He's taking my room reassignment just as tough as I am. Our days of showering and going to the bathroom together are at an end. With a parting kiss, I set off for my new room 219.
I am bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad. There is no one I would rather be than me.

User avatar
Xanatos
Posts: 5365
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:40 pm

Re: Taking advantage of Lilly's blindness

Post by Xanatos » Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:52 am

SpecimenSix wrote:
Umber wrote:
SpecimenSix wrote: But if Hisao gets a new room far from Kenji how will they spoon together, fully nude, at night?
That's for the fanfic writers to figure out.
"But Hisao, how can we..."
I cut Kenji off by placing my finger on his soft lips. "We'll find a way, my love."
I begin to notice tears trickling down his cheeks. He's taking my room reassignment just as tough as I am. Our days of showering and going to the bathroom together are at an end. With a parting kiss, I set off for my new room 219.
Pft. Gay.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."

User avatar
Sgt Spice
Posts: 95
Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:31 am

Re: Taking advantage of Lilly's blindness

Post by Sgt Spice » Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:53 am

[quote="SpecimenSix"
"But Hisao, how can we..."
I cut Kenji off by placing my finger on his soft lips. "We'll find a way, my love."
I begin to notice tears trickling down his cheeks. He's taking my room reassignment just as tough as I am. Our days of showering and going to the bathroom together are at an end. With a parting kiss, I set off for my new room 219.[/quote]

Image

I feel like this is relevant
Rin Kin
I have a very strong Rin-bias
"Just be"

User avatar
SpecimenSix
Posts: 489
Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:12 am

Re: Taking advantage of Lilly's blindness

Post by SpecimenSix » Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:55 am

Sgt Spice wrote:
I feel like this is relevant
That is awesome and very much so captures the mood I was going for. And I'm glad you like it Xan. :lol:
I am bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad. There is no one I would rather be than me.

User avatar
Umber
Posts: 989
Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:59 pm
Location: California

Re: Taking advantage of Lilly's blindness

Post by Umber » Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:55 am

Sgt Spice wrote:
SpecimenSix wrote: "But Hisao, how can we..."
I cut Kenji off by placing my finger on his soft lips. "We'll find a way, my love."
I begin to notice tears trickling down his cheeks. He's taking my room reassignment just as tough as I am. Our days of showering and going to the bathroom together are at an end. With a parting kiss, I set off for my new room 219.
http://fireden.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/pomf2.jpg

I feel like this is relevant
I CAN'T BREATHE. I CAN'T BREATHE.

Edit: I just realized in the context of that picture, that comment would've have been life scarring.
Last edited by Umber on Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
-An occasional art thread.
pig dissections and cadaver examinations.

Post Reply