Taking advantage of Lilly's blindness

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

FoxtrotZero

Re: Taking advantage of Lilly's blindness

Post by FoxtrotZero »

Steinherz wrote:
FoxtrotZero wrote:Aye. That's who I was referring to when I said that Hayashi kid (Akio Hayashi, then?).
Yup that's his name.

I also thought of one way to thoroughly fuck with EVERYONE at Yamaku (well except for Shizune for obvious reasons, you'll see what I mean).
Late at night use a low-pitched loud sound, mixed with jarring irregular screams.
In other words, the Reaper Sounds from Mass Effect 3.
The reason why? Simple Psychology. "Low-pitched, loud sounds (like the growls and roars of many animals) tell a human brain, "Predator! Run away!" Meanwhile, jarring, irregular sounds (like a scream) incite the same fight-or-flight reaction." The sound of the Reapers combines these two qualities just to make you shit yourself. Mass Effect's audio team deserves a medal
Combine it with large amounts of bright lights late at night, and you've got the makings of a paranoia attack the likes of which hasn't been seen since the "War of The Worlds" radio hoax.
This is amazing. I'd love doing this. Of course, at a place like Yamaku, things could go very badly. Hanako would likely be scared shitless. Hisao has the remote chance of dying. Naomi could short-circuit if she looks out her window. Everyone within twenty meters of Kenji is inherently unsafe.

Also, I agree about the ME3 audio team.
Reccomended Fanfic: Sisterhood by Guest Poster - Braving the Storm by Doomish - Akira Pseudo-Route (WIP) by Thanatos02
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

FoxtrotZero wrote:
Steinherz wrote: Yup that's his name.
I also thought of one way to thoroughly fuck with EVERYONE at Yamaku (well except for Shizune for obvious reasons, you'll see what I mean).
Late at night use a low-pitched loud sound, mixed with jarring irregular screams.
In other words, the Reaper Sounds from Mass Effect 3.
The reason why? Simple Psychology. "Low-pitched, loud sounds (like the growls and roars of many animals) tell a human brain, "Predator! Run away!" Meanwhile, jarring, irregular sounds (like a scream) incite the same fight-or-flight reaction." The sound of the Reapers combines these two qualities just to make you shit yourself. Mass Effect's audio team deserves a medal
Combine it with large amounts of bright lights late at night, and you've got the makings of a paranoia attack the likes of which hasn't been seen since the "War of The Worlds" radio hoax.
This is amazing. I'd love doing this. Of course, at a place like Yamaku, things could go very badly. Hanako would likely be scared shitless. Hisao has the remote chance of dying. Naomi could short-circuit if she looks out her window. Everyone within twenty meters of Kenji is inherently unsafe.

Also, I agree about the ME3 audio team.
I'm not going to put people's health at risk by using flashing lights (Naomi's epileptic if I remember correctly). When I said "bright lights" I literally meant just that.
Large fog lights (like the one used for the bat symbol) that are bright. Probably from the roofs or something, and coloured red.
And I'd likely tell Hisao (and Rika to many people she's canon damn it XD) the day/night before so when the shit starts they don't have a heart attack.
But let me say this, when I go bastard, I don't half-ass it. I go Magnificent Bastard.

Also anyone within twenty meters of Kenji is unsafe normally.
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
Umber

Post by Umber »

Steinherz wrote: Also anyone within twenty meters of Kenji is unsafe normally.
The whole school if you sabotage his dorm and steal his glasses while he's sleeping before starting everything. Provided that he doesn't have some elaborate, Kenji-esque trap waiting for any would-be saboteurs behind his door (or any other piece of furniture, for that matter).
-An occasional art thread.
pig dissections and cadaver examinations.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Steinherz wrote:she's canon
Nope. /spoilsport

Seeing as you've crossed us over from "messing with Lilly" to "fucking with the Yamaku students in general": Sabotage the vending machines. Instead of sodas, they shall dispense (hopefully) live rats.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

Umber wrote:
The whole school if you sabotage his dorm and steal his glasses while he's sleeping before starting everything. Provided that he doesn't have some elaborate, Kenji-esque trap waiting for any would-be saboteurs behind his door (or any other piece of furniture, for that matter).
That too.

Also, I just realized the sounds could/would still mess with Shizune as well. If the speaker system had a powerful enough bass system, the frequencies would make vibrations in the air you could feel.
I've used that specific audio in my senior year of High School as an experiment to shatter glass. Specifically the noise made at 0:17 of the video caused the glass to crack, then the next low frequency hit caused it to completely break apart.
I also draw, kind of.
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
FoxtrotZero

Post by FoxtrotZero »

Umber wrote:
I once designed an elaborate trap to fuck with Kenji. The delivery system was pretty simple - get Shizune to give me the return address on his mail (if I explained the reason why, there's like a 99% chance she'd do it) and then disguise it in a package from <his mother/his delivery service/manly magazine monthly>. The system itself involved two pressurized canisters (i'll get to their contents in a minute) linked to a nozzle. When the box is opened, the contents of the canisters are mixed in the nozzle and violently expelled - all over the inside of his room.

Now, I used to know some of the chemicals that I'd need to do this, but I never decided to put enough thought into this as to outline the chemicals I'd need to buy, and I never checked to see if I'd need more than two canisters to avoid unintended reactions. The first effect would be a thick foam. Think like vinegar and baking soda, but thick, and twenty times as everywhere. The second effect would be some sort of adhesive - nothing glue-like, just enough to get it to stick to things, like walls, and the ceiling. The last effect the chemical mixture needs is to phosphoresce - like when you crack a glowstick.

What purpose does all this serve? Despite the obvious annoyance of getting foam all over the inside of his room, I guarantee he won't be able to clean it all. It'll soak into the carpet and his blankets, and there will be residue left on the ceiling and in every crevace it touches. He's not going to get any sleep that night, or possibly for the next several (my brother sometimes leaves cracked glowsticks in our room and I have to cover them up, they'll glow for two or three nights).
Reccomended Fanfic: Sisterhood by Guest Poster - Braving the Storm by Doomish - Akira Pseudo-Route (WIP) by Thanatos02
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

FoxtrotZero wrote:He's not going to get any sleep that night, or possibly for the next several (my brother sometimes leaves cracked glowsticks in our room and I have to cover them up, they'll glow for two or three nights).
All of this assuming he can't sleep because of a glow. :lol:
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
SpecimenSix

Post by SpecimenSix »

Xanatos wrote:
FoxtrotZero wrote:He's not going to get any sleep that night, or possibly for the next several (my brother sometimes leaves cracked glowsticks in our room and I have to cover them up, they'll glow for two or three nights).
Good point. You underestimate the potency of whiskey.
I am bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad. There is no one I would rather be than me.
FoxtrotZero

Post by FoxtrotZero »

SpecimenSix wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
Good point. You underestimate the potency of whiskey.
Yeah, that's a good point. But I guarantee you it would annoy him.
Then again, some of those military-grade chemical sticks can get pretty bright.
SpecimenSix

Post by SpecimenSix »

FoxtrotZero wrote: Yeah, that's a good point. But I guarantee you it would annoy him.
You've got a point there there, but I haven't ever had a problem sleeping that hard liquor couldn't solve. :lol:
I am bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad. There is no one I would rather be than me.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

FoxtrotZero wrote:Yeah, that's a good point. But I guarantee you it would annoy him.
Either way, he'd probably assume the feminists had irradiated his dorm room and demand to hole up with Hisao.
SpecimenSix

Post by SpecimenSix »

Xanatos wrote:
FoxtrotZero wrote:Yeah, that's a good point. But I guarantee you it would annoy him.
Either way, he'd probably assume the feminists had irradiated his dorm room and demand to hole up with Hisao.
Who would be the big spoon and who would be the little?
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

ooooh yeah. Those things are very bright.

Speaking of Glow Sticks they're actually half of what makes up Predator blood in the films. The other half? I shit you not, it is KY Jelly.

But back to the topic on hand. I think a good way again to mess with Lilly would be putting one of those buzzer/shocker things on her cane so that when she goes to grab the handle, BZZT. Harmless but hilarious.
I also draw, kind of.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

SpecimenSix wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
Who would be the big spoon and who would be the little?
NOOOOOOO GOD NO. GET OUT, GO HOME, YOU'RE DRUNK, AHHHHH! :cry:
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

Xanatos wrote:NOOOOOOO GOD NO. GET OUT, GO HOME, YOU'RE DRUNK, AHHHHH! :cry:
Hisao's response to Kenji asking to bunk with him due to the feminists irradiating his dorm :lol:
I also draw, kind of.