Taking advantage of Lilly's blindness

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

OtakuNinja

Re: Taking advantage of Lilly's blindness

Post by OtakuNinja »

KeiichiO wrote:But I was thinking more light-hearted pranks. Bullying is unnecessary, especially when dealing with someone as sweet as Lilly.
That's why I said: only in the bed. :P
Emibro, Hanabro, [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer
(Passively working on my KS YouTube series. Someday...)
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

Steinherz wrote:Bullying = Vile detestable act. (I nearly very seriously injured someone at my High School who attempted to bully me. It was too much work for me, and he was too much of a bitch to try anything).
Pranking someone = fun.

The fact she is blind however can make it come off as a little cruel though. But it all depends on what is done and how so.
Yes, I agree with you. In my younger days, I picked on this kid because he had this skin condition that made his skin flaky and red, (Have no idea what exactly he had, I never really asked). But now, I feel horrible about it. I feel so horrible, I wish I could meet him, apologize and somehow give him money and presents for the years of suffering I brought him in elementary school.

Then I moved and went to a new middle school. I was picked on for having long hair, (I seriously have no idea why because more popular kids had long hair and no one fucked with them) I guess I got what I deserved.

More on topic, I think anything you could do to a blind girl would be pretty horrible. But hey, she isn't real. If there were options to prank her and such, I'd choose them after I've completed her good ending just to see how it would roll out into. I think it'd be amusing.
Kyllmann

Post by Kyllmann »

Steinherz wrote: Bullying = Vile detestable act. (I nearly very seriously injured someone at my High School who attempted to bully me. It was too much work for me, and he was too much of a bitch to try anything).
Pranking someone = fun.

The fact she is blind however can make it come off as a little cruel though. But it all depends on what is done and how so.
Agreed. I'd never really prank anyone anyway; the first and only time I tried, I forgot about it and it ended up backfiring. Let's call it the "salted ice cube incident" and leave it at that.
I seem to have been trapped in a rift in the space-time continuum for the last few years. I'm seldom on time and I often get lost...
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

I so agree with you guys. Teasing someone is fun, but only if its a person you're truely comfortable with, where the worst that'll happen is you'll get a punch in the arm.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

Kyllmann wrote:
Steinherz wrote: Bullying = Vile detestable act. (I nearly very seriously injured someone at my High School who attempted to bully me. It was too much work for me, and he was too much of a bitch to try anything).
Pranking someone = fun.

Let's call it the "salted ice cube incident" and leave it at that.
OW OW OW OW.
I know the feeling of grabbing an Ice cube that has salt on it.
THAT SHIT BURNS! (ironic since it's frozen, so it should be cold. Well technically its so cold it's burning XD)
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
Kyllmann

Post by Kyllmann »

Steinherz wrote:
Kyllmann wrote: Let's call it the "salted ice cube incident" and leave it at that.
OW OW OW OW.
I know the feeling of grabbing an Ice cube that has salt on it.
THAT SHIT BURNS! (ironic since it's frozen, so it should be cold. Well technically its so cold it's burning XD)
Chemistry. It's so cool that (sometimes) it hurts.
I seem to have been trapped in a rift in the space-time continuum for the last few years. I'm seldom on time and I often get lost...
Dream

Post by Dream »

You know, this might be a good moment to mention that i was pretty strongly bullied throughout all of primary school and some years of what you might call high-school. That said, i find a lot of the White Knighting in these threads pretty hilarious, although i suppose that something like that is to be expected considering the kind of game KS is. Just to clarify, yes, bullying and abuse is horrible and should not be allowed to hurt and affect the lives of children as much as it does, and it's appalling that some cases can get to the level of, say, Amanda Todd's. However, that doesn't mean that certain inclinations or feelings are necessarily wrong/sick/whatever, and as long as you're not really hurting anyone, i don't see the problem with it.

I guess that also plays a factor in why i find the white knighting a bit of a bummer, too.
"It is not reason, more or less furnished, but will that makes the world march"

"Unfortunately, if you can think of something really stupid, someone out there probably believes it." -Xanatos
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

It's important that the subject gets the funny part of your prank.
"Nothing is beneath man. Everything is permitted."

"...since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. However, it is important above all to avoid being hated."
Umber

Post by Umber »

YZQ wrote:It's important that the subject gets the funny part of your prank.
So, dressing her up as a bat is out of the question?
-An occasional art thread.
pig dissections and cadaver examinations.
Dream

Post by Dream »

Umber wrote:So, dressing her up as a bat is out of the question?
That's too hot to take it out of the question. Also, not to be rude, but i was surprised that you made no mention of the part where you would have Lilly asleep and naked in front of you in your post :lol:

"Unfortunately, if you can think of something really stupid, someone out there probably believes it." -Xanatos
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Dream wrote: the part where you would have Lilly asleep and naked in front of you
Wat.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Umber

Post by Umber »

Dream wrote:
Umber wrote:So, dressing her up as a bat is out of the question?
That's too hot to take it out of the question. Also, not to be rude, but i was surprised that you made no mention of the part where you would have Lilly asleep and naked in front of you in your post :lol:
Despite everything, I'm a little more innocent when it comes to sleeping people.
Unless I'm in the mood and my lover passes out on the couch. Or the bed, the couch lets you improvise more. But Lilly doesn't have one in her dorm, oh well.
-An occasional art thread.
pig dissections and cadaver examinations.
Dream

Post by Dream »

Xanatos wrote:Wat.
Ok, so how would you dress someone in a bat costume?

Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Dream wrote:
Xanatos wrote:Wat.
Ok, so how would you dress someone in a bat costume?
Me? I'd find a really big bat and take its skin as a costume. I don't think she'd appreciate direct contact with a bloody bat skin so she gets to keep the clothes. :lol:
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Dream

Post by Dream »

Xanatos wrote:Me? I'd find a really big bat and take its skin as a costume. I don't think she'd appreciate direct contact with a bloody bat skin so she gets to keep the clothes. :lol:
I... Never thought about that :shock: