Taking advantage of Lilly's blindness

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Xanatos

Re: Taking advantage of Lilly's blindness

Post by Xanatos »

Steinherz wrote:
Xanatos wrote:NOOOOOOO GOD NO. GET OUT, GO HOME, YOU'RE DRUNK, AHHHHH! :cry:
Hisao's response to Kenji asking to bunk with him due to the feminists irradiating his dorm :lol:
Exactly. :lol:
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
FoxtrotZero

Post by FoxtrotZero »

SpecimenSix wrote:You've got a point there there, but I haven't ever had a problem sleeping that hard liquor couldn't solve. :lol:
Perhaps I'd try to wait until I know his liquor stock is empty.
...or at least diminished.
Xanatos wrote:Either way, he'd probably assume the feminists had irradiated his dorm room and demand to hole up with Hisao.
I couldn't leave Hisao to that fate, I'd have to warn him not to answer the door.
Then again, Hisao could be shit-faced wasted and I don't think he'd permit that.
Steinherz wrote:I think a good way again to mess with Lilly would be putting one of those buzzer/shocker things on her cane so that when she goes to grab the handle, BZZT. Harmless but hilarious.
Or replace her cane with the business end of a cattleprod.
Last edited by FoxtrotZero on Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reccomended Fanfic: Sisterhood by Guest Poster - Braving the Storm by Doomish - Akira Pseudo-Route (WIP) by Thanatos02
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

Xanatos wrote:
Steinherz wrote:
Hisao's response to Kenji asking to bunk with him due to the feminists irradiating his dorm :lol:
I had a feeling it was supposed to be that.
And I just realized something Xan. You say you have an abnormal amount of useless knowledge, well (as you saw on a previous post I made) I have an abnormal amount of knowledge of useless trivia and facts.
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
SpecimenSix

Post by SpecimenSix »

Xanatos wrote:
Steinherz wrote:
Who says Kenji would ask? Hisao mentioned himself that Kenji is a sneaky one. I can picture it now...Hisao waking up with a naked Kenji right behind him, arm draped over Hisao's chest.
I am bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad. There is no one I would rather be than me.
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

SpecimenSix wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
Steinherz wrote: Hisao's response to Kenji asking to bunk with him due to the feminists irradiating his dorm :lol:
Who says Kenji would ask? Hisao mentioned himself that Kenji is a sneaky one. I can picture it now...Hisao waking up with a naked Kenji right behind him, arm draped over Hisao's chest.
Do Not Want.
Last edited by Steinherz on Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
I also draw, kind of.
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

SpecimenSix wrote:Who says Kenji would ask? Hisao mentioned himself that Kenji is a sneaky one. I can picture it now...Hisao waking up with a naked Kenji right behind him, arm draped over Hisao's chest.
Cannot unsee. And also his face is your avatar.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

Xanatos wrote:
SpecimenSix wrote:Who says Kenji would ask? Hisao mentioned himself that Kenji is a sneaky one. I can picture it now...Hisao waking up with a naked Kenji right behind him, arm draped over Hisao's chest.
Like this?
Attachments
file.jpg
file.jpg (4.31 KiB) Viewed 3900 times
I also draw, kind of.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Steinherz wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
Like this?
AHH WHAT THE FUCK KILL IT WITH FEMINISM.

...Yes. Like that.
SpecimenSix

Post by SpecimenSix »

Steinherz wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
Like this?
....So.....So beautiful. I've never seen anything like it.
I am bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad. There is no one I would rather be than me.
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

SpecimenSix wrote:
Steinherz wrote:
Xanatos wrote: Cannot unsee. And also his face is your avatar.
Like this?
....So.....So beautiful. I've never seen anything like it.
New avatar Specimen? :lol:
I also draw, kind of.
SpecimenSix

Post by SpecimenSix »

Steinherz wrote:
SpecimenSix wrote: ....So.....So beautiful. I've never seen anything like it.
New avatar Specimen? :lol:
:lol: It just may be, I saved it but I'm not sure if I'll change it just yet. It seems like just yesterday I came across my current avatar and pissed myself laughing.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Steinherz wrote:And I just realized something Xan. You say you have an abnormal amount of useless knowledge, well (as you saw on a previous post I made) I have an abnormal amount of knowledge of useless trivia and facts.
Useless trivia #1: "2girls1cup" is a trailer for a fetish flick called Hungry Bitches.

They're hungry for chocolate.
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

Xanatos wrote:
Steinherz wrote:And I just realized something Xan. You say you have an abnormal amount of useless knowledge, well (as you saw on a previous post I made) I have an abnormal amount of knowledge of useless trivia and facts.
Useless trivia #1: "2girls1cup" is a trailer for a fetish flick called Hungry Bitches.

They're hungry for chocolate.
Even more useless based on that.
I was never ashamed to be Brazilian except when I found out that movie was directed by a Brazilian.
I also draw, kind of.
StudyOfWumbology

Post by StudyOfWumbology »

Xanatos wrote: They're hungry for chocolate.
Did you give Hanako the chocolate?
Things happen. For the best or for the worst we do not know.
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

StudyOfWumbology wrote:
Xanatos wrote: They're hungry for chocolate.
Did you give Hanako the chocolate?
Yes actually. I did.
Attachments
17126_511272598911823_2005229373_n.png
17126_511272598911823_2005229373_n.png (182.41 KiB) Viewed 3908 times
I also draw, kind of.