Taking advantage of Lilly's blindness

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

FoxtrotZero

Re: Taking advantage of Lilly's blindness

Post by FoxtrotZero »

OtakuNinja wrote:
FoxtrotZero wrote:(at this rate I'm going to have to make a seperate folder for all my KS art and stop folding it into Images/Graphics and Concept Art)
You mean you haven't done that already? :lol:
For some reason, no, I haven't. The problem is, if I were to do that, I'd basically have to take half of it's contents and dump them in a folder "Halo Concept Art".
Reccomended Fanfic: Sisterhood by Guest Poster - Braving the Storm by Doomish - Akira Pseudo-Route (WIP) by Thanatos02
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

FoxtrotZero wrote:
OtakuNinja wrote:
FoxtrotZero wrote:(at this rate I'm going to have to make a seperate folder for all my KS art and stop folding it into Images/Graphics and Concept Art)
You mean you haven't done that already? :lol:
For some reason, no, I haven't. The problem is, if I were to do that, I'd basically have to take half of it's contents and dump them in a folder "Halo Concept Art".
At least it's easily done. I have about 1000+ pics from K-ON that I need to sort into 42 folders/episodes. I stopped sorting 2010, because I needed to rewatch the series once again. Haven't done that yet. :lol:
Emibro, Hanabro, [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer
(Passively working on my KS YouTube series. Someday...)
SpecimenSix

Post by SpecimenSix »

FoxtrotZero wrote: Not that it would do Lilly much good, but a cane-rifle would be pretty sweet. Could be useful for my OC, or that Hayashi kid in the back of Hisao's class.
Then again, giving Lilly a cane shotgun would be... scary, indeed.
A cane rifle would kick ass! How could I forget about that badassery? I would totally replace Lilly's walking cane with a cane rifle and wait for something good to happen. :lol:
I am bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad. There is no one I would rather be than me.
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

SpecimenSix wrote:
FoxtrotZero wrote: Not that it would do Lilly much good, but a cane-rifle would be pretty sweet. Could be useful for my OC, or that Hayashi kid in the back of Hisao's class.
A cane rifle would kick ass! How could I forget about that badassery? I would totally replace Lilly's walking cane with a cane rifle and wait for something good to happen. :lol:
Imagine what would happen when she trips over Kenji. :lol:
SpecimenSix

Post by SpecimenSix »

OtakuNinja wrote:
SpecimenSix wrote:
Imagine what would happen when she trips over Kenji. :lol:
That's what I'm hoping for. I wouldn't want to hurt Lilly, but damn would it be funny if she accidentally blasted off one of Kenji's toes or something. After all, who would hold it against Lilly? She didn't know. Or if nothing else the loud bang would give her a good scare. :D
I am bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad. There is no one I would rather be than me.
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

SpecimenSix wrote:That's what I'm hoping for. I wouldn't want to hurt Lilly, but damn would it be funny if she accidentally blasted off one of Kenji's toes or something. After all, who would hold it against Lilly? She didn't know. Or if nothing else the loud bang would give her a good scare. :D
It would give everyone nearby a good scare. A canegun is still a gun. And shotguns are LOUD.
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
SpecimenSix

Post by SpecimenSix »

Steinherz wrote:
SpecimenSix wrote:That's what I'm hoping for. I wouldn't want to hurt Lilly, but damn would it be funny if she accidentally blasted off one of Kenji's toes or something. After all, who would hold it against Lilly? She didn't know. Or if nothing else the loud bang would give her a good scare. :D
It would give everyone nearby a good scare. A canegun is still a gun. And shotguns are LOUD.
:lol: Exactly. I'm not exactly trying to hurt anyone, but damn would that be funny if someone as gentle and soft-spoken as Lilly showed up to class and realized after she accidentally pulled the trigger and let out a deafening blast that her cane was a gun. The confusion in that situation would be priceless!
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

SpecimenSix wrote:
Steinherz wrote:
:lol: Exactly. I'm not exactly trying to hurt anyone, but damn would that be funny if someone as gentle and soft-spoken as Lilly showed up to class and realized after she accidentally pulled the trigger and let out a deafening blast that her cane was a gun. The confusion in that situation would be priceless!
One problem with that. A cane-gun is different from a cane-sword. The trigger mechanism is (often very) obvious on it. A cane-sword is less so.
So while Lilly couldn't tell it was, everyone else would be able to. (that and cane-guns aren't made for walking canes for blind people. It's harder to modify a seeing cane for such a use)
However that one boy in Hisao's class (I think his name was Akio) uses a normal cane. Switching his with a cane-gun would be easier :lol:
I also draw, kind of.
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
FoxtrotZero

Post by FoxtrotZero »

Steinherz wrote:
SpecimenSix wrote:
Steinherz wrote: It would give everyone nearby a good scare. A canegun is still a gun. And shotguns are LOUD.
One problem with that. A cane-gun is different from a cane-sword. The trigger mechanism is (often very) obvious on it. A cane-sword is less so.
So while Lilly couldn't tell it was, everyone else would be able to. (that and cane-guns aren't made for walking canes for blind people. It's harder to modify a seeing cane for such a use)
However that one boy in Hisao's class (I think his name was Akio) uses a normal cane. Switching his with a cane-gun would be easier :lol:
Aye. That's who I was referring to when I said that Hayashi kid (Akio Hayashi, then?). Or the OC I made for myself, who also uses a cane from time to time.
I really should get around to bumping that thread, I think if it weren't at the bottom of the pile it might generate some interest.
Reccomended Fanfic: Sisterhood by Guest Poster - Braving the Storm by Doomish - Akira Pseudo-Route (WIP) by Thanatos02
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

FoxtrotZero wrote:Aye. That's who I was referring to when I said that Hayashi kid (Akio Hayashi, then?).
Yup that's his name.

I also thought of one way to thoroughly fuck with EVERYONE at Yamaku (well except for Shizune for obvious reasons, you'll see what I mean).
Late at night use a low-pitched loud sound, mixed with jarring irregular screams.
In other words, the Reaper Sounds from Mass Effect 3.
The reason why? Simple Psychology. "Low-pitched, loud sounds (like the growls and roars of many animals) tell a human brain, "Predator! Run away!" Meanwhile, jarring, irregular sounds (like a scream) incite the same fight-or-flight reaction." The sound of the Reapers combines these two qualities just to make you shit yourself. Mass Effect's audio team deserves a medal
Combine it with large amounts of bright lights late at night, and you've got the makings of a paranoia attack the likes of which hasn't been seen since the "War of The Worlds" radio hoax.
I also draw, kind of.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

^ Evil...I love it.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

Xanatos wrote:^ Evil...I love it.
Kenji's reaction to it all would be priceless.
THE FEMINISTS ARE FINALLY ATTACKING! YOUR HIDDEN PLOTS ARE REVEALED!
I also draw, kind of.
SpecimenSix

Post by SpecimenSix »

Steinherz wrote: One problem with that. A cane-gun is different from a cane-sword. The trigger mechanism is (often very) obvious on it. A cane-sword is less so.
You're not wrong. I was moreso thinking of one of the covert spy cane guns though that actually are disguised very well for espionage. While it may not be as loud as a cane shotgun I think it would still be plenty loud. And the paranoia attack...love it! :lol:
Last edited by SpecimenSix on Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Steinherz wrote:
Xanatos wrote:^ Evil...I love it.
Kenji's reaction to it all would be priceless.
THE FEMINISTS ARE FINALLY ATTACKING! YOUR HIDDEN PLOTS ARE REVEALED!
Oh yeah...Ha.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

FoxtrotZero wrote: Aye. That's who I was referring to when I said that Hayashi kid (Akio Hayashi, then?).
His name is and will always be; Kyon.