Taking advantage of Lilly's blindness

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

KeiichiO

Re: Taking advantage of Lilly's blindness

Post by KeiichiO »

Umber wrote:A stretch, you say?

A very NSFW stretch.
I completely agree with you Foxtrot. Just don't take me seriously from now on, unless it's a serious context.

Time to go die in a hole before I get any worse.
I've seen it. But thank you for sharing this beautiful piece anyway!

(I'd think Misha would be completely fine with that situation)
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Umber wrote:
FoxtrotZero wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
Yes, the joke was terrible. But it's the thought that counts.
If it were the thought that counted I'd have been dragged before a firing squad several times by now.
And I mean you no offense, Umber. But you have to admit, that joke was a stretch.
A stretch, you say?

A very NSFW stretch.
I completely agree with you Foxtrot. Just don't take me seriously from now on, unless it's a serious context.

...Welp. /fap
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
FoxtrotZero

Post by FoxtrotZero »

Umber wrote:
FoxtrotZero wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
Yes, the joke was terrible. But it's the thought that counts.
If it were the thought that counted I'd have been dragged before a firing squad several times by now.
And I mean you no offense, Umber. But you have to admit, that joke was a stretch.
A stretch, you say?

A very NSFW stretch.

You know, I think we all browse this forum with the silent understanding that yes, we've all done our personal business to some of the game and a lot of the art on the shimmie. Amirite?
Reccomended Fanfic: Sisterhood by Guest Poster - Braving the Storm by Doomish - Akira Pseudo-Route (WIP) by Thanatos02
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

FoxtrotZero wrote:You know, I think we all browse this forum with the silent understanding that yes, we've all done our personal business to some of the game and a lot of the art on the shimmie. Amirite?
Not always silent but yeah, pretty much. :lol:

Though I prefer "biological imperative" over "personal business".
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
Dream

Post by Dream »

It's kind of 50/50 i think, some people joke about it or imply it, other people just... Didn't really feel that way about the game. Might be "feels", might be lack of interest or drive, etc.

Also, the thread made me think of something: How does Lilly feel about the idea that some people might oogle her or do similar things, and her capacity to countermeasure that (compared to other women) being limited because of her blindness (and hell, maybe her blindness attracts some special oogling)?
"It is not reason, more or less furnished, but will that makes the world march"

"Unfortunately, if you can think of something really stupid, someone out there probably believes it." -Xanatos
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Dream wrote:It's kind of 50/50 i think, some people joke about it or imply it, other people just... Didn't really feel that way about the game. Might be "feels", might be lack of interest or drive, etc.

Also, the thread made me think of something: How does Lilly feel about the idea that some people might oogle her or do similar things, and her capacity to countermeasure that (compared to other women) being limited because of her blindness (and hell, maybe her blindness attracts some special oogling)?
This is how Lilly feels, all the time.
FoxtrotZero

Post by FoxtrotZero »

Dream wrote:It's kind of 50/50 i think, some people joke about it or imply it, other people just... Didn't really feel that way about the game. Might be "feels", might be lack of interest or drive, etc.
You know, when I first started KS one late night while I was the only one up, I just kinda had my hand there in my pants, doing nothing, even though I knew from the outset that anything of that nature wouldn't be coming for a long while. And as I had always expected would be the case, when those scenes did roll around, arousal just wasn't one of the feelings that came with it. The first exception was Shizune's route, which was my fourth one, and played under different circumstances than the rest (though I honestly feel the writing and art in hers were a bit more suited to the activity).

And I've viewed my fair share of content on the shimmie, but the majority of the content isn't of that nature, and when they're characters that you do have feelings for, it becomes hard to find something tasteful. Anyway.
Dream wrote:Also, the thread made me think of something: How does Lilly feel about the idea that some people might oogle her or do similar things, and her capacity to countermeasure that (compared to other women) being limited because of her blindness (and hell, maybe her blindness attracts some special oogling)?
Lilly is incredibly self-reliant. I think she's aware of her attractiveness and distinctiveness, and knows she draws people's attention. For lack of much to do about it, she might just accept that and ignore it. She might have accepted that, because she doesn't know when it's happening, it doesn't much matter to her. She might even think that, because she isn't sighted, she's unconcerned with what other people see in her, because she can't see herself.

Does that make sense? She can't see, so because of that, she's unconcerned with what other people can see. It's like the opposite of Shizune's situation - she can't hear, yet she's still concerned with the sounds she tries very hard not to make.
Reccomended Fanfic: Sisterhood by Guest Poster - Braving the Storm by Doomish - Akira Pseudo-Route (WIP) by Thanatos02
DrNonookee

Post by DrNonookee »

I think we all browse this forum with the silent understanding that yes, we've all done our personal business to some of the game and a lot of the art on the shimmie.
Absolutely. KS is a well-written, emotionally-powerful story about the nature of love and the human spirit...but that doesn't change the fact that these girls are sexy. Shizune is hawt :mrgreen:, and Emi's petite build and playfully naughty attitude are just as enticing.

I mean, c'mon. We all do it, it's just that nobody wants to admit it. :wink:
when they're characters that you do have feelings for, it becomes hard to find something tasteful
In my case, it's the exact opposite - because I like these characters and empathize with them, I find myself *wanting* to see them in sexual situations. 8) Good ones, mind you - stuff like the actual H-scenes in the game, which (mostly) have a warm, fuzzy vibe to them, which IMHO is what sex should be about in the first place. Not so much a fan of some of the fan-made torture/rape/guro stuff. :shock:

I'll play through, say, Shizune's route, and get to the bedroom scene, and be simultaniously heart-warmed *and* aroused. Or the Emi shed scene, which gave me the unusual sensation of having a boner while simultaniously laughing my ass off. The characters in KH are so well-written and believable that I can't help but form an emotional connection to them - and to me, 'emotional connection = physical attraction'.

Your mileage may very, of course. :wink:
She can't see, so because of that, she's unconcerned with what other people can see.
Personally, I think it may be more of a case of just having to learn to live with it. She *can't* see when someone is oogling her or otherwise being inappropriate (unless they start getting grabby), so her only two options are A) be driven insane with worry over something she can neither confirm nor combat, or B) learn to supress her paranoia so she can be happy despite it. Given her personality, the latter would be the far more sensible thing to do.

Then again...
This is how Lilly feels, all the time.
The pervert in me wants to believe this one. :wink: Maybe she *enjoys* people staring at her; perhaps she goes around pretending that everyone *is* oogling her (even if no one is) just because she likes the thought of it. Everyone wants to feel sexy, and some folks take this to extremes...maybe she's a closet exhibitionist.

I just had another Sick And Wrong moment in my head:

Mutou: "What the...!? Excuse me, Ms. Satou, why are you walking around naked!?"
Lilly: "I'm naked!? Oh, no! I'm sorry, I didn't even realize...I must have forgotten to get dressed this morning!"
Mutou: "...oh. Well...ahem. Just don't let it happen again." *walks away*
Lilly: "Hee hee. Works every time..."
Now playing: Final Fantasy 14
Charlotte Donnay - Hyperion server. Look me up sometime!
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

DrNonookee wrote:I just had another Sick And Wrong moment in my head:

Lilly: "I'm naked!? Oh, no! I'm sorry, I didn't even realize...I must have forgotten to get dressed this morning!"
...Lucky Mutou. Cue Hisao going all reverse yandere.
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

Xanatos wrote:

Murder the Hypotenuse?
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Steinherz wrote:
Xanatos wrote:

Murder the Hypotenuse?
Have you been on TVTropes?
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

Xanatos wrote:Have you been on TVTropes?
Umm Why would you say that?
I also draw, kind of.
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Steinherz wrote:
Xanatos wrote:Have you been on TVTropes?
Umm Why would you say that?
http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/i ... esized.jpg
Because that's the page image for the Yandere trope. :P
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

Xanatos wrote:Because that's the page image for the Yandere trope. :P
I know. Because Yuno is the QUEEN of Yandere.
I also draw, kind of.
yummines

Post by yummines »

surprise buttsecks