Taking advantage of Lilly's blindness

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters
User avatar
Xanatos
Posts: 5365
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:40 pm

Re: Taking advantage of Lilly's blindness

Post by Xanatos » Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:39 am

YZQ wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
YZQ wrote:What's a brillo pad?
Steel wool and soap.
Ouch.
:lol: Yup.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."

User avatar
Umber
Posts: 989
Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:59 pm
Location: California

Re: Taking advantage of Lilly's blindness

Post by Umber » Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:48 pm

When she's an English teacher, move her into the class for the deaf/mute?
-An occasional art thread.
pig dissections and cadaver examinations.

User avatar
OtakuNinja
Posts: 1417
Joined: Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:42 pm
Location: Sweden
Contact:

Re: Taking advantage of Lilly's blindness

Post by OtakuNinja » Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:30 pm

Umber wrote:When she's an English teacher, move her into the class for the deaf/mute?
She has no trouble getting to places by herself, so that wouldn't work. :lol:
Image
Emibro, Hanabro, [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer

User avatar
StudyOfWumbology
Posts: 254
Joined: Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:42 am
Location: Xanatos's Evil Lair's Cell Block A, Cell Number 69

Re: Taking advantage of Lilly's blindness

Post by StudyOfWumbology » Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:34 pm

OtakuNinja wrote:
Umber wrote:When she's an English teacher, move her into the class for the deaf/mute?
She has no trouble getting to places by herself, so that wouldn't work. :lol:
Just tell her that you're going to go get icecream. Or bait her with Hanako.
Things happen. For the best or for the worst we do not know.

User avatar
Umber
Posts: 989
Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:59 pm
Location: California

Re: Taking advantage of Lilly's blindness

Post by Umber » Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:07 pm

StudyOfWumbology wrote:
OtakuNinja wrote:
Umber wrote:When she's an English teacher, move her into the class for the deaf/mute?
She has no trouble getting to places by herself, so that wouldn't work. :lol:
Just tell her that you're going to go get icecream. Or bait her with Hanako.
Hanako would be the perfect bait for any devious plan. Maybe even bait for Shizune's fishing scene. Because, y'know.
Dem fish lurve bacon.
Okay, now I feel bad.
-An occasional art thread.
pig dissections and cadaver examinations.

User avatar
KeiichiO
Posts: 1757
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:07 pm
Location: Lost in the wonky province of my mind.

Re: Taking advantage of Lilly's blindness

Post by KeiichiO » Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:38 pm

Umber wrote:
StudyOfWumbology wrote:Hanako would be the perfect bait for any devious plan. Maybe even bait for Shizune's fishing scene. Because, y'know.
Dem fish lurve bacon.
Okay, now I feel bad.
You should feel bad, you monster Frisbee! :evil:

User avatar
Xanatos
Posts: 5365
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:40 pm

Re: Taking advantage of Lilly's blindness

Post by Xanatos » Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:22 am

Umber wrote:Hanako would be the perfect bait for any devious plan. Maybe even bait for Shizune's fishing scene. Because, y'know.
Dem fish lurve bacon.

You're making me so damn proud. :cry:
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."

User avatar
FoxtrotZero
Posts: 302
Joined: Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:47 pm
Location: Pillow citadel with my love

Re: Taking advantage of Lilly's blindness

Post by FoxtrotZero » Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:48 am

Xanatos wrote:
Umber wrote:Hanako would be the perfect bait for any devious plan. Maybe even bait for Shizune's fishing scene. Because, y'know.
Dem fish lurve bacon.

You're making me so damn proud. :cry:
Look, I'm not going to get all waifu-defense around YOU, Xanatos, but I have to ask, why would you be proud of that?
I mean, that joke was bloody terrible. I don't think I'd even grace it with a slow, sarcastic clap.
Reccomended Fanfic: Sisterhood by Guest Poster - Braving the Storm by Doomish - Akira Pseudo-Route (WIP) by Thanatos02
Image

User avatar
Umber
Posts: 989
Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:59 pm
Location: California

Re: Taking advantage of Lilly's blindness

Post by Umber » Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:51 am

FoxtrotZero wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
Umber wrote:Hanako would be the perfect bait for any devious plan. Maybe even bait for Shizune's fishing scene. Because, y'know.
Dem fish lurve bacon.

You're making me so damn proud. :cry:
Look, I'm not going to get all waifu-defense around YOU, Xanatos, but I have to ask, why would you be proud of that?
I mean, that joke was bloody terrible. I don't think I'd even grace it with a slow, sarcastic clap.
I don't think you know me well enough. And I don't blame you, neither do I.
-An occasional art thread.
pig dissections and cadaver examinations.

User avatar
Xanatos
Posts: 5365
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:40 pm

Re: Taking advantage of Lilly's blindness

Post by Xanatos » Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:52 am

FoxtrotZero wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
Umber wrote:Hanako would be the perfect bait for any devious plan. Maybe even bait for Shizune's fishing scene. Because, y'know.
Dem fish lurve bacon.

You're making me so damn proud. :cry:
Look, I'm not going to get all waifu-defense around YOU, Xanatos, but I have to ask, why would you be proud of that?
I mean, that joke was bloody terrible. I don't think I'd even grace it with a slow, sarcastic clap.
Yes, the joke was terrible. But it's the thought that counts.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."

User avatar
FoxtrotZero
Posts: 302
Joined: Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:47 pm
Location: Pillow citadel with my love

Re: Taking advantage of Lilly's blindness

Post by FoxtrotZero » Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:13 am

Xanatos wrote:
FoxtrotZero wrote:
Xanatos wrote: You're making me so damn proud. :cry:
Look, I'm not going to get all waifu-defense around YOU, Xanatos, but I have to ask, why would you be proud of that?
I mean, that joke was bloody terrible. I don't think I'd even grace it with a slow, sarcastic clap.
Yes, the joke was terrible. But it's the thought that counts.
If it were the thought that counted I'd have been dragged before a firing squad several times by now.
And I mean you no offense, Umber. But you have to admit, that joke was a stretch.
Reccomended Fanfic: Sisterhood by Guest Poster - Braving the Storm by Doomish - Akira Pseudo-Route (WIP) by Thanatos02
Image

User avatar
OtakuNinja
Posts: 1417
Joined: Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:42 pm
Location: Sweden
Contact:

Re: Taking advantage of Lilly's blindness

Post by OtakuNinja » Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:36 am

Hm... Maybe I should put a laminated picture of Hanako in my aquarium? That'll keep the fishes from trying to escape. :lol:
Last edited by OtakuNinja on Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image
Emibro, Hanabro, [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer

User avatar
FoxtrotZero
Posts: 302
Joined: Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:47 pm
Location: Pillow citadel with my love

Re: Taking advantage of Lilly's blindness

Post by FoxtrotZero » Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:58 am

OtakuNinja wrote:escpae
I actually had to come back to this thread, not realising I hadn't already seen your post (because the most recent post not being by me means I've fallen behind), and reread it to pick up on this joke. I commend you, sir.
Reccomended Fanfic: Sisterhood by Guest Poster - Braving the Storm by Doomish - Akira Pseudo-Route (WIP) by Thanatos02
Image

User avatar
OtakuNinja
Posts: 1417
Joined: Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:42 pm
Location: Sweden
Contact:

Re: Taking advantage of Lilly's blindness

Post by OtakuNinja » Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:10 am

FoxtrotZero wrote:
OtakuNinja wrote:escpae
I actually had to come back to this thread, not realising I hadn't already seen your post (because the most recent post not being by me means I've fallen behind), and reread it to pick up on this joke. I commend you, sir.
Eh, what? :?
Image
Emibro, Hanabro, [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer

User avatar
Umber
Posts: 989
Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:59 pm
Location: California

Re: Taking advantage of Lilly's blindness

Post by Umber » Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:39 pm

FoxtrotZero wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
Yes, the joke was terrible. But it's the thought that counts.
If it were the thought that counted I'd have been dragged before a firing squad several times by now.
And I mean you no offense, Umber. But you have to admit, that joke was a stretch.
A stretch, you say?

A very NSFW stretch.
I completely agree with you Foxtrot. Just don't take me seriously from now on, unless it's a serious context.

Time to go die in a hole before I get any worse.
-An occasional art thread.
pig dissections and cadaver examinations.

Post Reply