Immersion

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Brisingr

Re: Immersion

Post by Brisingr »

So not fair Umbra! My parents know I'm into gaming and anime and for the most part don't even care but I think they (dad mostly) would still give me a dirty look if they saw me reading or watching something like that. Most of the time, I just sit on my loft bed with my laptop facing away from the door and watch/read what I feel like. I just want to avoid the awkward questions that would result from them knowing.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Umbra wrote:another story: some time ago, my father flat out if I was still a virgin. after I gave him a positive response, he basically said "you need to get that v card punched ASAP, yo" and offered help if I needed any (???)
That's severely creepy. And kind of idiotic on his part.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Matteus

Post by Matteus »

Like most people, I too was immersed and at one point in time I had read so much, for a straight period of time that I forgot who I was for a second.

Also, when I first discovered KS, it was about time I should start studying for midterms, and the second I started playing it I was doomed. Needless to say I did okay, but not nearly as good as I should have, but it was worth it, if not it actually helped my studying habits.
CreedKeeper25

Post by CreedKeeper25 »

pandaphil wrote:@Umbra: Its always cool to have parents that trust you.

Hell if I had kids I'd much prefer to see them playing KS than say, CoD.
Tough decision for me, especially when you consider CoD's stellar storylines. :lol:
SpecimenSix wrote:And not crying when you read KS doesn't mean you're a man. It means you have no soul. :lol:
Hanabro
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

CreedKeeper25 wrote:
pandaphil wrote:@Umbra: Its always cool to have parents that trust you.

Hell if I had kids I'd much prefer to see them playing KS than say, CoD.
Tough decision for me, especially when you consider CoD's stellar storylines. :lol:
Oh hell...
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."