What arc should i try next?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

pandaphil

Re: What arc should i try next?

Post by pandaphil »

I was wondering where those 40 pages came from. :)
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
pandaphil

Shizune, should I bother?

Post by pandaphil »

Well, I've finished all but Shizune's arc now, and I'm wondering if I really want to play through hers. Shes cute, but not very affectionate. And from the bits and pieces I've read here, her ar doesn't seem to change that and honestly, she doesn't seem very well liked. So should I play hers and risk ending my game experience on a sour note?
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Xanatos

Re: Shizune, should I bother?

Post by Xanatos »

Oh, I dunno. All the other routes were well-written with great moments. But no, you're right, I'm sure Shizune's is the one that lacked any standards... :P Honestly, why do these "is it worth it?" threads keep appearing. Yes, it's worth it. You can figure that out by looking at the rest of the game or just playing it yourself. :lol:

The next person to post a thread like this is getting anally violated with a glass-filled lemon. :|
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Umber

Post by Umber »

Shizune would murder you. She deserves a shot.
If you really feel like it's not worth it, go through her arc and go [Comfort Misha] > [Refuse], for the hell of it.
-An occasional art thread.
pig dissections and cadaver examinations.
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

I guess I am being stupid about it. I just worry that her story won't have the same warm feelings I have from the others. And of course I feel really bad about Misha, if the hints I've read are true.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

pandaphil wrote:I guess I am being stupid about it. I just worry that her story won't have the same warm feelings I have from the others. And of course I feel really bad about Misha, if the hints I've read are true.
Well, her bad end will give you horrible feelings. Do that one first then do the good one. It's all super positive and such. :P By feeling horrible first, you'll enjoy the happy all the more.

And don't go in expecting some touchy-feely romance thing. It's Shizune, not Lilly. :P
Last edited by Xanatos on Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
Enemy |

Post by Enemy | »

Yes, you'll never know until you try it.
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Well okay. I'll take a few days to get over Lilly then go for it. I'm not expecting anything romantic, since I know what a hard-ass she is. Problem is thats just not my style at all.

Damn, my feeble attempt to get Shizune her own thread fails miserably.
Last edited by pandaphil on Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

pandaphil wrote:Well okay. I'll take a few days to get over Lilly then go for it.

Damn, my feeble attempt to get Shizune her own thread fails miserably.
"Is Shizune even worth two shits?"

Worse attempt ever. :lol: Go to the corner!
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

pandaphil wrote:I guess I am being stupid about it. I just worry that her story won't have the same warm feelings I have from the others.
I found her route to be rather refreshing after all those heavy romances. :)
Emibro, Hanabro, [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer
(Passively working on my KS YouTube series. Someday...)
user_friendly

Post by user_friendly »

Just finished Hanako and I'm liking it much more than Emi's. Not that Emi's arch is bad! It's just a personal preference I guess.
Hanako's happy ending is just so... Happy! :D
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

user_friendly wrote:Just finished Hanako and I'm liking it much more than Emi's. Not that Emi's arch is bad! It's just a personal preference I guess.
Some beer to go with those buns, please.
"Nothing is beneath man. Everything is permitted."

"...since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. However, it is important above all to avoid being hated."
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

user_friendly wrote:Just finished Hanako and I'm liking it much more than Emi's. Not that Emi's arch is bad! It's just a personal preference I guess.
Cool. That's the route I took. I bet you'll love Lilly's as well.
Last edited by pandaphil on Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fiandra

Post by Fiandra »

If you're going for Rin's route, prepare for emotional rollercoaster.
@Ygdrasel wrote:All's fair in poop and war.
-Insert favorite KS girls here-
teh twitter
teh steem
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

Fiandra wrote:
If you're going for Rin's route, prepare for emotional rollercoaster.
I guess it depends on how well you can take an artist's meltdown.
"Nothing is beneath man. Everything is permitted."

"...since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. However, it is important above all to avoid being hated."