12%
Other
2%

Total votes: 50

udscbt

Re: Girliest Katawa Shoujo Girl

Post by udscbt »

OtakuNinja wrote:
Oddball wrote:Misha doesn't particularly strike me as girly. She's too loud and boisterous.
Most girl I've known are like that. :lol:
^this
I mean, obviously not every girl are like that (and most are like that only with friends, not with the new student just arrived to school some minutes ago) but I consider girls' characteristics to be chatty, loud and playful. Of course these are stereotypes, but that's what we're talking about.
Dream

Post by Dream »

Hanako.

At first i was going to choose Iwanako but since most of the few things we know of her come from an unavoidably biased perspective, well...
"It is not reason, more or less furnished, but will that makes the world march"

"Unfortunately, if you can think of something really stupid, someone out there probably believes it." -Xanatos
Denouement

Post by Denouement »

Emi first came to mind so I voted for her. Not so much voting on girly taste, but the fact that Emi has a quality that girls commonly have or are stereotyped to have: emotions that dance from one to the other. If I was voting on qualities on being very bright with their emotions, it would be Misha, but I can't find myself attributing that as a trait associated with girls as much as shifting emotions, nor have I seen girls be more "loud and boisterous" than I have seen them be very fickle with their emotions (be it playful or otherwise). I guess it really just depends on whatever way you want to look at "girliness".