Time Warp Tan
8%

Total votes: 97

YZQ

Re: Favorite "Does not have a role in the game" girls

Post by YZQ »

Voted for Miki.
"Nothing is beneath man. Everything is permitted."

"...since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. However, it is important above all to avoid being hated."
Denouement

Post by Denouement »

Probably shouldn't have included Miki. :laugh:

Oops, wrong forum, :laugh: should be :lol: XD
Last edited by Denouement on Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Miki got my vote just because shes the only name I recognized. :oops:
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

pandaphil wrote:Miki got my vote just because shes the only name I recognized. :oops:
Plus she's the best. :lol:
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
inquisitivenegro

Post by inquisitivenegro »

Xanatos wrote:
inquisitivenegro wrote:You could have added pictures of each, would make voting easier
Pft. No way. It doesn't matter if they never appeared in the game at all or just for a few seconds. YOU should know ALL of these sprites-who-were-never-named-or-given-personalities-in-the-game-and-are-essentially-nothing-but-fanfiction-characters by HEART, appearance and all. :P (I voted for Miki because she's the only name I recognize on account of being one of the few named in-game.)
Lol thats exactly my point; Miki's hoarding all the points since shes the only person people recognise
$50 says I live more South than all of you
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

inquisitivenegro wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
inquisitivenegro wrote:You could have added pictures of each, would make voting easier
Pft. No way. It doesn't matter if they never appeared in the game at all or just for a few seconds. YOU should know ALL of these sprites-who-were-never-named-or-given-personalities-in-the-game-and-are-essentially-nothing-but-fanfiction-characters by HEART, appearance and all. :P (I voted for Miki because she's the only name I recognize on account of being one of the few named in-game.)
Lol thats exactly my point; Miki's hoarding all the points since shes the only person people recognise
And playing second fiddle to Emi in her route...
"Nothing is beneath man. Everything is permitted."

"...since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. However, it is important above all to avoid being hated."
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

YZQ wrote:
inquisitivenegro wrote:
And playing second fiddle to Emi in her route...
Well,she showed up in the race cgs of Emi's route, but she only got speaking lines of Hanako's.

Frankly, I expected Miki to be the top, that's one of the reasons I gave people the option of voting for more than one character. I was curious as to where the others would rank. I'm a bit surprised Time Warp Tan is ranking so high.
Not Dead Yet
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

If it helps any, I did find this pic of most of the entries.

"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
emmjay

Post by emmjay »

Natsume because of the glasses, the heterochromia (which I've always found visually interesting), and the hints of yuri with Naomi. Also, newspaper club, which may well equal Plucky Girl Reporter.
Miki because she's a total bro, and has a decent presence in my favorite route.
Suzu because her name and disability remind me of a favorite old song. <shamelessplug>Which inspired me to write a one-shot.</shamelessplug>
I might have voted Aoi and Keiko had they been available, because I've always thought those two would be fun to get to know better. (Take that however you wish.) In fact, I've thought about writing an "OC at Yamaku" story set one year later, partially so that I could do so.
Yuuko > Akira > Miki > Meiko > Sae.

Some one-shots I've written (Updated 7/29/2017)
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

emmjay wrote:the hints of yuri with Naomi
The hints that...Don't exist?
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Fiandra

Post by Fiandra »

There's Natsume in the poll ? :shock: I guess I didn't look well enough. Changed my Saki choice to Natsume
@Ygdrasel wrote:All's fair in poop and war.
-Insert favorite KS girls here-
teh twitter
teh steem
udscbt

Post by udscbt »

I chose Naomi, Miki and Time Warp Tan.
Naomi because she seems nice from the descriptions in Lilly's Arc.
Miki because she's cool (but I don't think she should be in the list, even if little she does have a role in the game, she even have some lines of speech!)
Time Warp Tan because she's related to Python, and everything related to Python is good.
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

Kyon will always be Kyon and Kotomi will always be Kotomi. Naming them "Akio" and "Misaki" won't change that fact.
Emibro, Hanabro, [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer
(Passively working on my KS YouTube series. Someday...)
Enemy |

Post by Enemy | »

Ritsu is the best crayon.
I mean, "does not have a role in the game" girl.
ShadeHaven

Post by ShadeHaven »

Disappointed in the lack of love for Molly, considering the other brown-skinned girl is dominating.