Katawa Shoujo, my first VN....

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Xanatos

Re: Katawa Shoujo, my first VN....

Post by Xanatos »

YZQ wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
YZQ wrote:I read history, and Lord knows that some of the worst history texts read like fiction.
Some of it is basically fiction. History's only written by the winners. :P
By all that is holy, someday alternate evidence will pop up. Besides, in modern academic circles, if you refuse to discuss evidence that is contrary to your stand, you will not be taken seriously. Different interpretations? No problem. Ignoring alternate evidence? Good luck getting beyond the lunatic fringe.
There's a lot of evidence that Thomas Edison was an asshole but all I was taught is how he was brilliant and invented the light bulb. :lol:
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
YZQ

Re: Katawa Shoujo, my first VN....

Post by YZQ »

Xanatos wrote: There's a lot of evidence that Thomas Edison was an asshole but all I was taught is how he was brilliant and invented the light bulb. :lol:
He was. He had better PR, that is all. The way he embarrassed himself in the AC/DC debate basically told me that the man was admirable when he was young, but age turned him cynical and somewhat cruel.
"Nothing is beneath man. Everything is permitted."

"...since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. However, it is important above all to avoid being hated."