Lily's good ending

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Xanatos

Re: Lily's good ending

Post by Xanatos »

Steinherz wrote:Girls und Panzer?
Never seen it. :lol: I got the idea from Tiananmen.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

Xanatos wrote:
Never seen it. :lol:
You should. I've only seen 60 seconds, but I love it! :mrgreen:
Emibro, Hanabro, [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer
(Passively working on my KS YouTube series. Someday...)
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

OtakuNinja wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
...Sold.

Also, the Russian language reads like alien gibberish. :lol:
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
lukesrp

Post by lukesrp »

OtakuNinja wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
Blooming apple trees and pear trees
Hung the morning mist over the river.
Katyusha stepped out,
The high bank on the steep.

She was walking, singing a song
About a gray steppe eagle
Of the one she loved,
The one whose letters she was keeping.

Oh, you, song, song of a maiden
Head for the bright sun.
The soldier on the far frontier
From Katyusha bring greetings.

Let him remember an ordinary girl,
To be heard, as she sings,
Let him preserve the Motherland,
And love Katyusha preserves

This is what it is in English. A bit more serious than you'd think...
Hanako>>>Lilly>>>Emi>>>Shizune>>>Rin

Did someone say Chrono Trigger?

"The Characters resonate with you because you recognize your flaws and desires and triumphs and victories, and those of the loved ones you know and care about. You want to make them happy, because you want them to be happy, because you know and are them, and In some way you believe everyone you love deserves to be happy"
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

I'm about halfway through Act 3 and yeah, I can see why everyone loves Lilly's arc. Its refreshing to see Hisao out and about and being social. I love the other girls, but most of them seem so wrapped up in their own problems that he almost seems to turn into a hermit as he's pursuing them. Its great to see him making friends, talking with the others, and doing things. Lilly is outgoing and most everyone loves her. And I like that.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

pandaphil wrote:I'm about halfway through Act 3 and yeah, I can see why everyone loves Lilly's arc. Its refreshing to see Hisao out and about and being social. I love the other girls, but most of them seem so wrapped up in their own problems that he almost seems to turn into a hermit as he's pursuing them. Its great to see him making friends, talking with the others, and doing things. Lilly is outgoing and most everyone loves her. And I like that.
Why are you in a thread about endings you haven't gotten to yet? Bad panda! No bamboo for you! :P
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Xanatos wrote:
Why are you in a thread about endings you haven't gotten to yet? Bad panda! No bamboo for you! :P
I'm only reading parts of the thread. So :p.

And this was the first active Lilly thread I spotted.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

Lily's path touched more girls than the others'. She tries to bring out the best in others; Shizune is an exception.
"Nothing is beneath man. Everything is permitted."

"...since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. However, it is important above all to avoid being hated."
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

YZQ wrote:Lily's path touched more girls than the others'. She tries to bring out the best in others; Shizune is an exception.
I see what you mean. :)
Attachments
Hanako, Lilly, Emi & Rin.jpg
Hanako, Lilly, Emi & Rin.jpg (81.35 KiB) Viewed 4645 times
Emibro, Hanabro, [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer
(Passively working on my KS YouTube series. Someday...)
Guest Poster

Post by Guest Poster »

Although to be fair, aside from that one scene Emi and Rin played no role at all in Lilly's route and in that scene their presence was mostly just about generating more dialogue than would be the case with just Hisao, Lilly and Hanako being present. Their part in Lilly's route was mostly a cameo, though it might be the only time you get to see four main girls on the screen at once.
Sisterhood: True Edition. Hanako epilogue I wrote. Now expanded with additional chapters.
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

Guest Poster wrote:Although to be fair, aside from that one scene Emi and Rin played no role at all in Lilly's route and in that scene their presence was mostly just about generating more dialogue than would be the case with just Hisao, Lilly and Hanako being present. Their part in Lilly's route was mostly a cameo, though it might be the only time you get to see four main girls on the screen at once.
Should be noted that if you're not on Emi's route, she will still largely appear as conversation fodder for Hisao. She can be considered at least a friend for Hisao.

"...since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. However, it is important above all to avoid being hated."
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

YZQ wrote:
Guest Poster wrote:Although to be fair, aside from that one scene Emi and Rin played no role at all in Lilly's route and in that scene their presence was mostly just about generating more dialogue than would be the case with just Hisao, Lilly and Hanako being present. Their part in Lilly's route was mostly a cameo, though it might be the only time you get to see four main girls on the screen at once.
Should be noted that if you're not on Emi's route, she will still largely appear as conversation fodder for Hisao. She can be considered at least a friend for Hisao.
Friend or passing acquaintance?
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Havign finished Lilly's arc, I wish all the other girls had similar 'happy ever after' endings like that.
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

Xanatos wrote:
YZQ wrote:
Friend or passing acquaintance?
Friend if Hisao will let up on his therapy and make more friends. May be wrong here, but does Hisao still go on runs in other routes other than Emi's?

Selim Bradley

Post by Selim Bradley »

YZQ wrote:Friend if Hisao will let up on his therapy and make more friends. May be wrong here, but does Hisao still go on runs in other routes other than Emi's?
I don't think so. I know not in Hanako's Route.
I am the male version of Hanako Ikezawa.