Lily's good ending

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters
Post Reply
KanKan
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:38 pm

Lily's good ending

Post by KanKan » Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:40 pm

Oh my god.

None of the other character endings have made me cry.

Oh my god. At a loss for words, currently overwhelmed with happiness.

User avatar
Xanatos
Posts: 5365
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:40 pm

Re: Lily's good ending

Post by Xanatos » Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:45 pm

...Okay. Why did you need a whole new topic to tell us this? Just what the hell are we supposed to add here?
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."

KanKan
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:38 pm

Re: Lily's good ending

Post by KanKan » Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:47 pm

Oh my god

User avatar
Fiandra
Posts: 192
Joined: Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:42 am
Location: Sports Shed

Re: Lily's good ending

Post by Fiandra » Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:56 pm

k. The usual case of feels.
@Ygdrasel wrote:All's fair in poop and war.
-Insert favorite KS girls here-
teh twitter
teh steem

User avatar
Xanatos
Posts: 5365
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:40 pm

Re: Lily's good ending

Post by Xanatos » Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:10 am

<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."

User avatar
OtakuNinja
Posts: 1417
Joined: Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:42 pm
Location: Sweden
Contact:

Re: Lily's good ending

Post by OtakuNinja » Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:22 am

Xanatos wrote:Oh my god
Another pointless thread... The devs should delete it, along with all other pointless threads full of "first time-feels".
Image
Emibro, Hanabro, [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer

User avatar
Danish Military
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:25 am
Location: Denmark.

Re: Lily's good ending

Post by Danish Military » Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:29 am

KanKan wrote:Oh my god.

None of the other character endings have made me cry.

Oh my god. At a loss for words, currently overwhelmed with happiness.
I wanted to cry too, but somehow I can't get myself to cry ever. And I don't say that because I want to sound manly, quite the opposite in fact. Anyway,I found her route to be the most romantic/realistic/fantastic/heartwarming of them all. I really loved Lily.
"I merely have a healthy adolescent sex drive."
- Lilly Satou

You know you've been playin KS too much when you're ringtone is "Out of A Loop"- the soundtrack for Kenji...

"Can You See What I See?"

User avatar
Enemy |
Posts: 470
Joined: Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:58 pm
Location: Brazil

Re: Lily's good ending

Post by Enemy | » Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:13 am

I found hers to be the most cheesy, to a comical level, almost.

User avatar
Tomate
Posts: 390
Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:12 pm
Location: São Paulo, Brazil.

Re: Lily's good ending

Post by Tomate » Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:08 am

Enemy | wrote:I found hers to be the most cheesy, to a comical level, almost.
Quoted for Truth. Lilly ending is a veritable saccharine overdose.
Don't just eat that hamburger, eat the HELL out of it!

YZQ
Posts: 1290
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:21 am

Re: Lily's good ending

Post by YZQ » Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:17 am

Tomate wrote:
Enemy | wrote:I found hers to be the most cheesy, to a comical level, almost.
Quoted for Truth. Lilly ending is a veritable saccharine overdose.
It was the most predictable ending, especially when you realise that her Good End is an add-on to her Bad End. Having said that, Lily's issues are probably the least disabling of the five ladies. Hisao and her are probably the closest to an average BGR (boy-girl relationship) the VN can offer.
"Nothing is beneath man. Everything is permitted."

"...since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. However, it is important above all to avoid being hated."

User avatar
Tomate
Posts: 390
Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:12 pm
Location: São Paulo, Brazil.

Re: Lily's good ending

Post by Tomate » Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:45 am

YZQ wrote:
Tomate wrote:
Enemy | wrote:I found hers to be the most cheesy, to a comical level, almost.
Quoted for Truth. Lilly ending is a veritable saccharine overdose.
It was the most predictable ending, especially when you realise that her Good End is an add-on to her Bad End. Having said that, Lily's issues are probably the least disabling of the five ladies. Hisao and her are probably the closest to an average BGR (boy-girl relationship) the VN can offer.
I dont know, man. Shizune's ending seems more "real" and closest to an average relationship. Lilly's ending is way more soup-opera like. its dramatic, full of tension, people running wildly, international flights, love confessions on a hospital bed, a teenage love that endures a series of surreal tribulations and then they are happy ever after.

I don't belivie such things are "Close to average".
Don't just eat that hamburger, eat the HELL out of it!

User avatar
Fiandra
Posts: 192
Joined: Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:42 am
Location: Sports Shed

Re: Lily's good ending

Post by Fiandra » Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:15 pm

Tomate wrote:Lilly's ending is way more soup-opera like.
Soup opera ? Operas of soup ? :P
@Ygdrasel wrote:All's fair in poop and war.
-Insert favorite KS girls here-
teh twitter
teh steem

User avatar
Tomate
Posts: 390
Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:12 pm
Location: São Paulo, Brazil.

Re: Lily's good ending

Post by Tomate » Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:58 pm

Fiandra wrote:
Tomate wrote:Lilly's ending is way more soup-opera like.
Soup opera ? Operas of soup ? :P
Ops... well opera of soups or soaps, you got the idea.
Don't just eat that hamburger, eat the HELL out of it!

User avatar
Steinherz
Posts: 2095
Joined: Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:06 am
Location: New England

Re: Lily's good ending

Post by Steinherz » Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:10 pm

Tomate wrote:
Fiandra wrote:
Tomate wrote:Lilly's ending is way more soup-opera like.
Soup opera ? Operas of soup ? :P
Ops... well opera of soups or soaps, you got the idea.
I could go for some soup right now.
Hmm, maybe some tomato soup.
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.

User avatar
pandaphil
Posts: 2149
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:54 am
Location: Seattle, WA
Contact:

Re: Lily's good ending

Post by pandaphil » Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:57 pm

I wonder if maybe we need some sort of sticky "First time feels" topic where new members can come to pour out their hearts.

Cut the guy some slack. I'm sure each one of us was a bit rambley our first few days here.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.

Post Reply