Shizune
9%
Yuuko
No votes

Total votes: 183

Xanatos

Re: The new 2013 Favorite Girl poll

Post by Xanatos »

Somebody vote for Yuuko. Even MIKI has a vote!
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Shadowstalk

Post by Shadowstalk »

Xanatos wrote:Somebody vote for Yuuko. Even MIKI has a vote!
SHOW HER NO LOVE. SPARE NO ONE. NOT EVEN THE CHILDREN.
Here's my Twitter
Hardrockman911: I'm sorry. I know I'm not pretty, like Lilly.
Shadowstalk931: It's okay. Nobody's pretty like Lilly
Hardrockman911: ....
Hardrockman911: I hate being friends with you. I hope you know that.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

*creates 50 email addresses, 50 forum accounts, and gives Yuuko 50 votes*

Butnotreally.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Shadowstalk wrote:
Oh shit, Kenji's got an internet account. :shock:
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
CreedKeeper25

Post by CreedKeeper25 »

pandaphil wrote:
Shadowstalk wrote:
I'm expecting the feminist conspiracy thread to pop up any minute now
SpecimenSix wrote:And not crying when you read KS doesn't mean you're a man. It means you have no soul. :lol:
Hanabro
Shadowstalk

Post by Shadowstalk »

CreedKeeper25 wrote:
pandaphil wrote:
Shadowstalk wrote:
I'm expecting the feminist conspiracy thread to pop up any minute now

Dear Diary,
It seems they are onto my plans. I will take evasive actions. It's too bad the festival preparations have distracted me from working on stopping the feminists. Oh shit, when's the festival anyway? I guess I'll find out when push comes to shove. At least my roommate is somewhat sane. I'll make a mental note to show him my graphs sometime soon.
Here's my Twitter
StudyOfWumbology

Post by StudyOfWumbology »

Why must you make me choose one!? And why aren't Snoozu and Rika up there?
Things happen. For the best or for the worst we do not know.
Guest Poster

Post by Guest Poster »

In terms of popularity, this poll may not accurately reflect how people feel about the girls. A girl who's well-liked across the board, but nobody's favourite still gets 0 votes. A more accurate way to determine popularity would be to give one's number one girl 9 points, the second in line 8 points etc, etc...that way, girls that people like but not adore are different from girls people don't like. Not that the poll system on these boards would support something like that.
Sisterhood: True Edition. Hanako epilogue I wrote. Now expanded with additional chapters.
inquisitivenegro

Post by inquisitivenegro »

Guest Poster wrote:In terms of popularity, this poll may not accurately reflect how people feel about the girls. A girl who's well-liked across the board, but nobody's favourite still gets 0 votes. A more accurate way to determine popularity would be to give one's number one girl 9 points, the second in line 8 points etc, etc...that way, girls that people like but not adore are different from girls people don't like. Not that the poll system on these boards would support something like that.
Would be pretty much the same outcomebecause of fanatics
$50 says I live more South than all of you
Shadowstalk

Post by Shadowstalk »

Guest Poster wrote:In terms of popularity, this poll may not accurately reflect how people feel about the girls. A girl who's well-liked across the board, but nobody's favourite still gets 0 votes. A more accurate way to determine popularity would be to give one's number one girl 9 points, the second in line 8 points etc, etc...that way, girls that people like but not adore are different from girls people don't like. Not that the poll system on these boards would support something like that.
Well it is the Favorite Girl poll, not the popularity poll :lol: I still think Hanako, Lilly and Rin would be those top three on the popularity list.
Here's my Twitter
Umber

Post by Umber »

Torn between Emi and Rin, but I voted for Rin. I'm no good at conversations, and she seems like the type to talk for a little bit. I don't know if she'd know what she was talking about in the 'little bits' though, but neither would I.
-An occasional art thread.
pig dissections and cadaver examinations.
ApocalypseAli

Post by ApocalypseAli »

I voted Lilly, but Hanako is a close second. :)
Pyramid Head

Post by Pyramid Head »

This is roughly akin to the poll i started on The Escapist a few months after Katawa Shoujo was released, Hanako and Lilly were neck and neck but still very obviously the fan favorites. Hanako for having the best story and Lilly for having her healthy adolescent sex drive.
The fear of blood tends to create fear for the flesh.
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Pyramid Head wrote:This is roughly akin to the poll i started on The Escapist a few months after Katawa Shoujo was released, Hanako and Lilly were neck and neck but still very obviously the fan favorites. Hanako for having the best story and Lilly for having her healthy adolescent sex drive.
Oh I don't know. Emi's drive is pretty damn healthy too, but she's way back in the running. (NPI) I'm thinking its that slightly angellic vibe she gives off that people find more attractive.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Hisao&Hanako<3

Post by Hisao&Hanako<3 »

pandaphil wrote:
Pyramid Head wrote:This is roughly akin to the poll i started on The Escapist a few months after Katawa Shoujo was released, Hanako and Lilly were neck and neck but still very obviously the fan favorites. Hanako for having the best story and Lilly for having her healthy adolescent sex drive.
Oh I don't know. Emi's drive is pretty damn healthy too, but she's way back in the running. (NPI) I'm thinking its that slightly angellic vibe she gives off that people find more attractive.
Even though Emi started off as a close third for me, she gradually lost more and more appeal over time as I continued playing the game. From what I observe, Emi seems all sweet and nice and all when you first meet her, but the closer you get to her, the meaner she gets. She'd get defensive for no reason other than the fact someone wants to be closer to her and cares. And I'm not one to believe that the words "I love you" are some sudden magic expression that will clear her doubts, especially in this day and age when those same words have had so much meaning and power taken from them already. No one really appreciates them anymore.

On the other hand, Shizune seems a bit "mean" and stubborn at first when you meet her, but beneath all that she's caring and kind and genuinely wants to help people. That's an endearing trait about her, even though she doesn't get along well with Lilly at first, and by proximity relation, Hanako. At first that was a turn off for me, but as I continued finishing Hanako's route more and more, I started to realize Shizune's inner kindness. She sees that Hisao cares for Hanako, and in turn she treats her better as well.

So yeah, just my two cents.