Who is most likely to..

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Powermad80

Re: Who is most likely to..

Post by Powermad80 »

Sorry for double post, but I thought of one.

Most likely to make it to Starcraft II national tournaments: Shizune, obviously.
Lilly, every night I sleep hoping I'll dream of her; every morning I wake up hoping today will be the day I find her.

Lilly: True Love
Emi: Fitness Trainer
Hanako: Billiards partner
Rin: Philosophy Major
Shizune: Starcraft II Teammate
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

Powermad80 wrote:Sorry for double post, but I thought of one.

Most likely to make it to Starcraft II national tournaments: Shizune, obviously.
I mentioned this to my friend and he said it'd be more hilarious if it was Misha.
"She's so hyper, a Zerg Rush from her could probably take out the best pros in the world."

Most likely to get diabetes: Misha, for obvious reasons.
Most likely to have a Heart Attack (aside from the obvious): Yuuko (she needs to calm down), Nomiya.
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
Powermad80

Post by Powermad80 »

"She's so hyper, a Zerg Rush from her could probably take out the best pros in the world."
Yeah, but (if you don't play Shizune's route) Hisao plays defensively. He could Terran wall-off and survive easily.
Lilly, every night I sleep hoping I'll dream of her; every morning I wake up hoping today will be the day I find her.

Shadowyeclipse

Post by Shadowyeclipse »

Powermad80 wrote:
Yeah, but (if you don't play Shizune's route) Hisao plays defensively. He could Terran wall-off and survive easily.

We're talking about MISHA here.

Don't underestimate how much energy she has inside of her.

Shizune is most likely to go into politics- She won't be able to hear the bullshit.
Emibro, [Hanabro],[Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer

Currently: None.
To do list: Clannad, Chaos;Head, Steins;Gate
Finished: Toradora, Katawa Shoujo, Analogue: A hate story, Narcissu.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Steinherz wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
Steinherz wrote:Most likely to be a hardcore gamer: Hanako.
Aw. Now I have to like Hanako at least 10% less.
How come? It makes me like her better XD
Because anyone who actually describes themselves as a "hardcore gamer" is usually a douchey elitist 12-year-old with an insecurity-revealing obsession with the gore and macho bullshit that dominates their preferred bland franchises (Call of Duty and Gears of War come to mind). :lol:
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

Xanatos wrote: Because anyone who actually describes themselves as a "hardcore gamer" is usually a douchey elitist 12-year-old with an insecurity-revealing obsession with the gore and macho bullshit that dominates their preferred bland franchises (Call of Duty and Gears of War come to mind). :lol:
*ahem*
I'm a hardcore gamer (I'm 18 by the way). The definition that you put was what we like to call a "MLG-Tard". A hardcore gamer is someone who spends an average of more than 6 hours a day playing games. Also a hardcore gamer is often damn good at the games they play, but doesn't preach about it.
I also draw, kind of.
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
udscbt

Post by udscbt »

Xanatos wrote:Shizune is most likely to hook up with Kenji, because she alone can't hear his nonsense.
And since Shizune has short hair Kenji could think she is a boy (he did with Rin) and accept her.
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

udscbt wrote:
Xanatos wrote:Shizune is most likely to hook up with Kenji, because she alone can't hear his nonsense.
And since Shizune has short hair Kenji could think she is a boy (he did with Rin) and accept her.
Except Shizune has a larger bust than Rin. I think Kenji mistook Rin for a boy because of the boy's uniform... and her less than obvious bust :lol:
I also draw, kind of.
udscbt

Post by udscbt »

Steinherz wrote:
udscbt wrote:
Except Shizune has a larger bust than Rin. I think Kenji mistook Rin for a boy because of the boy's uniform... and her less than obvious bust :lol:
I don't think that Rin's chest is "that" smaller, but you're right about the boy's uniform: I actually didn't think about that.
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

udscbt wrote:I don't think that Rin's chest is "that" smaller, but you're right about the boy's uniform: I actually didn't think about that.
According to the information given she actually does have a bit of a smaller chest.
the measurements given for Shizune: Bust/Waist/Hips: 88/52/85, and for Rin: Bust/Waist/Hips: 83/54/78.
Which for the life of me I can't understand what the measurements are in (metric? imperial? what are they XD), and how a difference of 5 makes Shizune's look far larger than Rin's.
I also draw, kind of.
Enemy |

Post by Enemy | »

Measures are in metric
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

Enemy | wrote:Measures are in metric
So centimeters then? Makes it simpler for me XD (I'm getting better at remembering metric to imperial, but it still irritates me at times :lol: )
I also draw, kind of.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Steinherz wrote:
Xanatos wrote: Because anyone who actually describes themselves as a "hardcore gamer" is usually a douchey elitist 12-year-old with an insecurity-revealing obsession with the gore and macho bullshit that dominates their preferred bland franchises (Call of Duty and Gears of War come to mind). :lol:
*ahem*
I'm a hardcore gamer (I'm 18 by the way). The definition that you put was what we like to call a "MLG-Tard". A hardcore gamer is someone who spends an average of more than 6 hours a day playing games. Also a hardcore gamer is often damn good at the games they play, but doesn't preach about it.
Potayto, potawto. :P
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Powermad80

Post by Powermad80 »

Xanatos wrote:
Steinherz wrote:
*ahem*
Potayto, potawto. :P

Compare it to this: there are actual nerds, and there's 16 year old girls on facebook that say they're nerds because they just read a book or played a game. 2 different groups of people. Those who are and the annoying people who say they are but aren't.

Then there are actual hardcore gamers, and there are 12 year olds gushing down Mountain Dew and ritalin while going for the best killstreak on CoD and HALO, screaming racial slurs to the opponents and proclaiming how they're hardcore gamers. Same deal. Those who are and the annoying people who say they are but aren't.

Eraser35

Post by Eraser35 »

I just thought of one, Shizune is the most likely to wear leather and Hanako is most likely to feel like leather

I'm so going to hell