What scene made you "cry" the most

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

FeroxAnima

Re: What scene made you "cry" the most

Post by FeroxAnima »

Firewind wrote:
FeroxAnima wrote: P.S - Only played Lilly's route so far, so more tears are likely on their way :P
Lilly's arc is so wonderful that it's impossible to make a bad ending for it :wink:
Yeah, Lilly's arc is just amazing. <3
I think I'd have fallen into deep depression if I ended up with her neutral ending though, lol.
I had a taste of that during the two Breathlessly-days I described there XD
"May the Force be ever in your favor."
Effie-Wan Trinoby

If you happen to have a spare copy of the Midwinter artbook for sale, I'd be grateful if you let me know :D

That one day was a good one.
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

FeroxAnima wrote:
Firewind wrote:
FeroxAnima wrote: P.S - Only played Lilly's route so far, so more tears are likely on their way :P
Lilly's arc is so wonderful that it's impossible to make a bad ending for it :wink:
Yeah, Lilly's arc is just amazing. <3
I think I'd have fallen into deep depression if I ended up with her neutral ending though, lol.
I had a taste of that during the two Breathlessly-days I described there XD

No kidding. I went through most of her arc with such a warm, happy feeling. I think it was her goodbye to Hanako at the gates that upset me the most.

But for me, Hanakos good ending in the park with always be the height of emotions for me. I don't know how many times I've rewatched that scene on Youtube. Her words, combined with the heartbreaking music during that scene just turn me into a quivering mess.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Sea wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
ZXNova wrote:it's freaking free and it's this well done.
Why is this so surprising to people? Yes, something done for its own sake and not money is more likely to have effort in it. :lol:
If only $LS could collect all the money thrown at the screen for a Misha Route, they'd be swimming in it.
They could...They refuse. :P
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
ZXNova

Post by ZXNova »

Lilly's route was the first route I did (by accident, I wanted Rin first) And I have to say I really liked her route. In fact, she's my 2nd favorite route. The first ending I had got with her was her neutral ending, and I felt real sad about it. Then I learn that's not her good ending. (Yeah, I'm dumb.) So I go through her route again and tried to figure out what would get me the good ending (The thing that got me the neutral ending was when I chose "wave her off" instead of "addressing it" Which is the 2nd story changing decision) and got the good ending, and felt happy again.
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Touhou guy here.
You cannot deny the cuteness of my avatar. If you try to deny it, your subconscious shall be devoured.
All of my yes.
By order of favorites: Rin > Lilly > Hanako > Shizune > Emi
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

ZXNova wrote:Lilly's route was the first route I did (by accident, I wanted Rin first) And I have to say I really liked her route. In fact, she's my 2nd favorite route. The first ending I had got with her was her neutral ending, and I felt real sad about it. Then I learn that's not her good ending. (Yeah, I'm dumb.) So I go through her route again and tried to figure out what would get me the good ending (The thing that got me the neutral ending was when I chose "wave her off" instead of "addressing it" Which is the 2nd story changing decision) and got the good ending, and felt happy again.
Rin's route first will ruin you...
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
Gamera Ramen

Post by Gamera Ramen »

Because I'm a soulless monster, none of the routes got me crying then and there, though Lilly's good end did cause my eyes to moisten quite a bit. I did cry a little thinking about Hanako's good end hours later.
Hellcat wrote:Hanako as a guest appearance for Marvel Vs Capcom 4, make it happen.
TheHivemind wrote:(the amount of time I spent reading really shitty fanfiction as a direct result of needing more ways to describe sticking a dick in a butt is, at this point, incalculable).
Koi

Post by Koi »

Misha's Bad Ending.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Koi wrote:Misha's Bad Ending.
Misha's existence is her bad ending, possibly up until Shizune's good end.
Last edited by Xanatos on Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ZXNova

Post by ZXNova »

The Embodiment of bad endings, Misha is here to drill a hole in your life and bring misery upon your soul. Hope you have a terrible day! Wahahaha~
You cannot deny the cuteness of my avatar. If you try to deny it, your subconscious shall be devoured.
All of my yes.
hitman555z

Post by hitman555z »

ZXNova wrote:The Embodiment of bad endings, Misha is here to drill a hole in your life and bring misery upon your soul. Hope you have a terrible day! Wahahaha~
The Embodiment of Pink-Drill Devil... i can already see her side by side with flandre and scorching the sky with an army of WAHAHA~ and hair drills lol
no hidden message in here
ZXNova

Post by ZXNova »

hitman555z wrote:
ZXNova wrote:The Embodiment of bad endings, Misha is here to drill a hole in your life and bring misery upon your soul. Hope you have a terrible day! Wahahaha~
The Embodiment of Pink-Drill Devil... i can already see her side by side with flandre and scorching the sky with an army of WAHAHA~ and hair drills lol
*gasp* You know what Touhou is! Now I must fully acknowledge your existence. (Exaggeration)

[Wahaha~ Sign] Heaven Piercing Pink Drill Danmaku
All of my yes.
hitman555z

Post by hitman555z »

ZXNova wrote:
hitman555z wrote:
*gasp* You know what Touhou is! Now I must fully acknowledge your existence. (Exaggeration)

[Wahaha~ Sign] Heaven Piercing Pink Drill Danmaku
XD ive been playing touhou for some time now. i think someone mentioned it when i was playing the raiden bullet hell game some years back. got curious, and curiousity tends to lead to a good conclusion.
no hidden message in here
CFC Kyle
Location: Why do you wanna know? YOU GONNA STALK ME, PUNK?! Okay, I'm in Britain.

Post by CFC Kyle »

hitman555z wrote:
I prefer Remilia myself. Or Cirno.
I just love these quotes. Got a problem with that?!
Xanatos wrote:Everyone should be portrayed by Nicolas Cage.
ZXNova wrote:Comforting Misha will lead you to piercing the heavens.
Alyrolm

Post by Alyrolm »

I just barely shed a few tears at the part with Emi at the graveyard near the end, and from there kept on shedding a few tears but it really wasn't even crying I would say. I have an inability to actually cry, not sure why though.
MegaMoto

Post by MegaMoto »

Alyrolm wrote:I just barely shed a few tears at the part with Emi at the graveyard near the end, and from there kept on shedding a few tears but it really wasn't even crying I would say. I have an inability to actually cry, not sure why though.
Don't lie to us you cried. I know you cried. I was watching. :twisted: