What scene made you "cry" the most

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters
User avatar
Topham
Posts: 72
Joined: Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:23 am
Location: Some hellhole or something.

Re: What scene made you "cry" the most

Post by Topham » Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:53 pm

Xanatos wrote:
Topham wrote:I don't remember crying during Emi's route. I do remember crying for Rin though, because it felt like all was lost. It felt like the distance was impossible, and that I could never, ever close the gap with her. It was wave after wave of emotion, and the last emotion I felt before the freedom and happiness of the ending was desperation.

...I have problems, don't I?
Everyone has problems.
Good, good. I'm not alone.
                                        I miss her.
 
Rin>Suzu>Hanako>Misha>Emi>Lilly>Shizune
Haven't done Lilly's route yet, and have only done good endings so far.

User avatar
Sea
Posts: 778
Joined: Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:07 am
Location: Toronto

Re: What scene made you "cry" the most

Post by Sea » Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:28 pm

Topham wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
Topham wrote:I don't remember crying during Emi's route. I do remember crying for Rin though, because it felt like all was lost. It felt like the distance was impossible, and that I could never, ever close the gap with her. It was wave after wave of emotion, and the last emotion I felt before the freedom and happiness of the ending was desperation.

...I have problems, don't I?
Everyone has problems.
Good, good. I'm not alone.
pfffff, my problems have problems. Its a never ending circle of problems where i confront my problems only to find my problem's problems have a problem with me. It's magical.
Come join the Yamaku Book Club! Where stuff happens and we discuss cripple porn
I come from the outside, do you know it?

User avatar
Qchan
Posts: 46
Joined: Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:18 pm

Re: What scene made you "cry" the most

Post by Qchan » Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:30 pm

Rin's good ending...Don't get me started with the physical therapy I had to undergo with Razz...

Emi's 6th Boyfriend
Posts: 16
Joined: Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:37 pm

Re: What scene made you "cry" the most

Post by Emi's 6th Boyfriend » Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:31 pm

Sea wrote: pfffff, my problems have problems. Its a never ending circle of problems where i confront my problems only to find my problem's problems have a problem with me. It's magical.
If you're as cute as your avatar, I could help you fix those problems iykwim.

User avatar
Qchan
Posts: 46
Joined: Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:18 pm

Re: What scene made you "cry" the most

Post by Qchan » Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:33 pm

Emi's 6th Boyfriend wrote:
Sea wrote: pfffff, my problems have problems. Its a never ending circle of problems where i confront my problems only to find my problem's problems have a problem with me. It's magical.
If you're as cute as your avatar, I could help you fix those problems iykwim.
NO SEA, YOU PROVOKED IT...I THINK...

User avatar
Steinherz
Posts: 2095
Joined: Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:06 am
Location: New England

Re: What scene made you "cry" the most

Post by Steinherz » Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:33 pm

Emi's 6th Boyfriend wrote:
Sea wrote: pfffff, my problems have problems. Its a never ending circle of problems where i confront my problems only to find my problem's problems have a problem with me. It's magical.
If you're as cute as your avatar, I could help you fix those problems iykwim.
Image
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.

Emi's 6th Boyfriend
Posts: 16
Joined: Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:37 pm

Re: What scene made you "cry" the most

Post by Emi's 6th Boyfriend » Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:36 pm

Image doesn't work! :(

User avatar
Steinherz
Posts: 2095
Joined: Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:06 am
Location: New England

Re: What scene made you "cry" the most

Post by Steinherz » Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:40 pm

Emi's 6th Boyfriend wrote:Image doesn't work! :(
Image
Better?
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.

User avatar
Sea
Posts: 778
Joined: Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:07 am
Location: Toronto

Re: What scene made you "cry" the most

Post by Sea » Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:55 pm

Steinherz wrote:
Emi's 6th Boyfriend wrote:Image doesn't work! :(
Image
Better?
Much
Come join the Yamaku Book Club! Where stuff happens and we discuss cripple porn
I come from the outside, do you know it?

User avatar
Qchan
Posts: 46
Joined: Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:18 pm

Re: What scene made you "cry" the most

Post by Qchan » Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:58 pm

Sea wrote:
Steinherz wrote:
Emi's 6th Boyfriend wrote:Image doesn't work! :(
Image
Better?
Much
I second that notion.

User avatar
RazzMaDazz
Posts: 44
Joined: Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:05 pm
Location: A state where we have a lot of beach front property, a lot of douche-bags, and a lot of weed

Re: What scene made you "cry" the most

Post by RazzMaDazz » Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:03 am

Qchan wrote:
Sea wrote:
Much
I second that notion.
I third it.
Its in the math people
Image = Lilly is the #1 Waifu in history

Emi's 6th Boyfriend
Posts: 16
Joined: Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:37 pm

Re: What scene made you "cry" the most

Post by Emi's 6th Boyfriend » Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:04 am

Hey! I just want to discuss Katawa Shoujo with the rest of you guys. Don't ostracize me my first day here. >_< ;_;

Can I call a truce?

User avatar
Qchan
Posts: 46
Joined: Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:18 pm

Re: What scene made you "cry" the most

Post by Qchan » Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:05 am

Emi's 6th Boyfriend wrote:Hey! I just want to discuss Katawa Shoujo with the rest of you guys. Don't ostracize me my first day here. >_< ;_;

Can I call a truce?
Digging that massive trench with trolling is not going to help your case in anyway.

Emi's 6th Boyfriend
Posts: 16
Joined: Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:37 pm

Re: What scene made you "cry" the most

Post by Emi's 6th Boyfriend » Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:07 am

But I've reformed...

User avatar
Qchan
Posts: 46
Joined: Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:18 pm

Re: What scene made you "cry" the most

Post by Qchan » Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:09 am

Emi's 6th Boyfriend wrote:But I've reformed...
You haven't reformed until you atone for the souls of the legless amputees you slaughtered!

Post Reply