What scene made you "cry" the most

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Hisao&Hanako<3

Re: What scene made you "cry" the most

Post by Hisao&Hanako<3 »

Feels are amazing. KS is amazing, and here almost 8 months later I'm still representing the music and characters. I must say, it's not a game, but for my 25 years of gaming mentality, it's got to be the best game out there, ever. Never have I experienced something so healing and restoring, sometimes I wonder if I was never this happy before.

By the way, I decided to come back based on another decision I made that I won't mention. For who should keep me from my dear Hanako? I'm back. Dropping clip and reloading.
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Hisao&Hanako<3 wrote:Feels are amazing. KS is amazing, and here almost 8 months later I'm still representing the music and characters. I must say, it's not a game, but for my 25 years of gaming mentality, it's got to be the best game out there, ever. Never have I experienced something so healing and restoring, sometimes I wonder if I was never this happy before.

By the way, I decided to come back based on another decision I made that I won't mention. For who should keep me from my dear Hanako? I'm back. Dropping clip and reloading.

"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Hisao&Hanako<3 wrote:Feels are amazing. KS is amazing, and here almost 8 months later I'm still representing the music and characters. I must say, it's not a game, but for my 25 years of gaming mentality, it's got to be the best game out there, ever. Never have I experienced something so healing and restoring, sometimes I wonder if I was never this happy before.

Didn't notice you'd left...

Welcome back!
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
MegaMoto

Post by MegaMoto »

No wait I did cry. When kenji took of his glasses.
Loonie

Post by Loonie »

MegaMoto wrote:No wait I did cry. When kenji took of his glasses.
Shizune's arc really does actually flesh Kenji out very nicely. It's a bit unfortunate, because on the one hand throughout every other route he's there as a paranoid comic relief, but in Shizune's arc you genuinely get the feeling like he's a fully-rounded person just as much as anyone else in KS.

The scene you mention almost brought a tear to my eye too...but it turned into just straight up laughter the moment the record-skipping noise came up. :P
Hisao&Hanako<3

Post by Hisao&Hanako<3 »

Shaman eyes, the eyes of a man who has seen things. I'd reckon it's a spiritual reference more than physical. Otherwise my eyes should be totally black and blue by now. :lol:
Yoishi

Post by Yoishi »

Kenji has seen things you people wouldn't believe.
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

I've seen a ghost cat eating at a buffet before. Believe it or not.
Dr. Casey

Post by Dr. Casey »

Hisao&Hanako<3 wrote:but for my 25 years of gaming mentality
22 years myself, I started with some Sesame Street game on the NES in 1991. :P What game was your introduction to gaming?
Hisao&Hanako<3

Post by Hisao&Hanako<3 »

Good to see you again, Doc. I started with good old Super Mario Bros. I started playing some time around when I was 4 but I didn't actually have my own until I was 7. For Christmas at that. Beat it when I was 8.

So, how are your visits with Hanako, Lilly and Shizune going?
Reyhan

Post by Reyhan »

Emi's route, i may have caught something in my eye. I'm not Pussy at all!
She was my first damn it!
Emi Shizune Lilly Rin Hanako

tumblr
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

Reyhan wrote:Emi's route, i may have caught something in my eye. I'm not Pussy at all!
She was my first damn it!
She was that for a lot of KS players :lol:
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
Reyhan

Post by Reyhan »

Last edited by Reyhan on Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Emi Shizune Lilly Rin Hanako

tumblr
CFC Kyle
Location: Why do you wanna know? YOU GONNA STALK ME, PUNK?! Okay, I'm in Britain.

Post by CFC Kyle »

That scene where Hanako shows you the extent of the burn scars on her body. It made me feel horrible looking at what she'd been through and bottled up for 10 years. THE FEELS
I just love these quotes. Got a problem with that?!
Xanatos wrote:Everyone should be portrayed by Nicolas Cage.
ZXNova wrote:Comforting Misha will lead you to piercing the heavens.
Hisao&Hanako<3

Post by Hisao&Hanako<3 »

Yes, Hanako is amazing. Emi would have been my first too, but when I realized my choice gave me her route, I went back to get Hanako. :) Had to pay Kenji a visit first, but finally I got it right. :lol: