What scene made you "cry" the most

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

pandaphil

Re: What scene made you "cry" the most

Post by pandaphil »

There are two screenshots in particular that I simply can't look at without tearing up.

*Spoiler for Emi's ending*

http://www.japanator.com/elephant//ul/u ... g-620x.jpg

*Spoiler for Hanako's ending*

http://www.japanator.com/elephant//ul/u ... g-620x.jpg
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Dream

Post by Dream »

Xanatos wrote:I highly doubt that, mostly because it's little more than speculation. :lol: I'm no stranger to substance-related escapism though. I once got high enough to see rainbows out of my fingertips (while singing the double rainbow song - google it) and become really paranoid that my tea had been poisoned...Also I claimed to be Muhammad Ali and punched a puppy. Incidentally, that was my first and (so far) last time getting high. :lol:
Best trip ever.

And on topic, the only scene in which i actually was Hanako's good ending, the park confession. I might have gotten teary at some other moments, but i don't remember it if that's the case.
"It is not reason, more or less furnished, but will that makes the world march"

"Unfortunately, if you can think of something really stupid, someone out there probably believes it." -Xanatos
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Banryu wrote:Your definition of manliness seems to be confused.
This is why the term "manly tears" is only ever seriously used by people who haven't a shred of manliness. They're just unmanly and confused. And weak. And idiots. Incidentally, I don't like those people. :lol:

@Dream: 1) Take a big drink of tea. 2) Hold tea in mouth. 3) Become suddenly filled with paranoia that it's poison. 4) Spit tea all over half-brother seated beside you.

He was...Displeased. XD
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Banryu

Post by Banryu »

Xanatos wrote:
Banryu wrote:Your definition of manliness seems to be confused.
This is why the term "manly tears" is only ever seriously used by people who haven't a shred of manliness. They're just unmanly and confused. And weak. And idiots. Incidentally, I don't like those people. :lol:
That may certainly be the case.

It doesn't mean manly people can't cry, though. That's all I'm saying.
Holy shit how do I practically have 50 posts already
Goddammit KS stop consuming my life
I mean it
Dream

Post by Dream »

Xanatos wrote:@Dream: 1) Take a big drink of tea. 2) Hold tea in mouth. 3) Become suddenly filled with paranoia that it's poison. 4) Spit tea all over half-brother seated beside you.

He was...Displeased. XD
Man :lol: the guy is either tremendously unlucky or a real douche :lol:
"It is not reason, more or less furnished, but will that makes the world march"

"Unfortunately, if you can think of something really stupid, someone out there probably believes it." -Xanatos
yrzero

Post by yrzero »

I've just returned to KS after about a year (I think I first played it just after it's release) and wow, I forgot how powerful it is. Last time I played through both Emi and Shizune's stories, but only Emi's really got to me. I enjoyed Shizune's, but man, Emi really made an impression on me... (will playing Shizune's arc, I actually felt quite bad because I felt like I was cheating on Emi...)

For now though, I just finished Lilly's arc, and I think it's my new favourite. Sure, it got a bit cheesy, but it made me feel so many different things so strongly that it's hit me hard. I shed a few tears when she was saying farewell to Hanako and Hisao as she left for Scotland. Her leaving really got to me... Everything after that, though fairly predictable, left me with a massive grin. I've only every cried twice do to a game. Both were for KS. The writers have done an astounding job making all of the characters resonate and leave lasting impressions
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

yrzero wrote:I've only every cried twice do to a game. Both were for KS.
Heh. Have you tried Rin's? :twisted:
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

yrzero wrote:I've just returned to KS after about a year (I think I first played it just after it's release) and wow, I forgot how powerful it is. Last time I played through both Emi and Shizune's stories, but only Emi's really got to me. I enjoyed Shizune's, but man, Emi really made an impression on me... (will playing Shizune's arc, I actually felt quite bad because I felt like I was cheating on Emi...)
I hear ya man. She's got those hurt puppy eyes down to an artform. (See link in previous post).

Finally started Rin's arc. I hope things pick up soon. I'm currently at the first day in art club and things have been pretty dull thus far.
Last edited by pandaphil on Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

pandaphil wrote:Finally started Rin's arc. I hope things pick up soon.
Oh, you have no idea what you're in for...
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Xanatos wrote:

Looking forward to it.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

pandaphil wrote:
Xanatos wrote:

Looking forward to it.
...Okay, real quick, can you go back and edit these quotes so you're talking about Lilly's route when you say this? :lol: (I'm a bad person. xD)
chomicze

Post by chomicze »

Got teary eyes during Lilly's arc, confession scene, and ending mostly.I remember being sad whole part, after announcing her departure. Cried only after finishing this route. Quite an emotional rollercoaster it was. Got teary eyes while playing Hanako's part, others didn't do to me much. Now I go back from time to time, but only to Lilly's arc, and it still causes the same emotions. Kudos to the writer...

But I'm a strange man, only movie that I cried on, was Lord of the Rings, even though I read a book.
yrzero

Post by yrzero »

Xanatos wrote:
yrzero wrote:I've only every cried twice do to a game. Both were for KS.
Heh. Have you tried Rin's? :twisted:
I haven't yet, though I've heard that it would likely break the manliest of men :lol:
KanKan

Post by KanKan »

Xanatos wrote:
He's right, it get's better. I found myself near tears at the end xP
yrzero

Post by yrzero »

pandaphil wrote:I hear ya man. She's got those hurt puppy eyes down to an artform. (See link in previous post).
Oh man... That picture brought it all back...............

Keep it together!