What scene made you "cry" the most

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

froggy2x4

Re: What scene made you "cry" the most

Post by froggy2x4 »

honestly i didn't cry i just feel like crap and all twisted in the gut with emi mostly. towards the end of the roof when hes talking to her about fear and helping her and the walls being fronted ... it just struck me hard, then the ending at the grave.. when emi just was talking and trying to get to the point... I wanted to cry like a baby just because I know just how easy it is to lose someone you care and love for... I lost my mom to cancer 5 year ago me being 20 now... so it just struck me incredibly hard.
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

froggy2x4 wrote:honestly i didn't cry i just feel like crap and all twisted in the gut with emi mostly. towards the end of the roof when hes talking to her about fear and helping her and the walls being fronted ... it just struck me hard, then the ending at the grave.. when emi just was talking and trying to get to the point... I wanted to cry like a baby just because I know just how easy it is to lose someone you care and love for... I lost my mom to cancer 5 year ago me being 20 now... so it just struck me incredibly hard.
My sympathies for your loss. But I'd also like to welcome you to the board!

That's the thing about KS. I think each and every one of us can see ourselves in one of the characters. Its almost scary. Makes me wonder if the development team is made up of part-time psychologists of something. :)

And don't be afraid of crying if you feel the need to. Its how we release all those bottled up emotions before they can overwhelm us.
Last edited by pandaphil on Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Joeshmoelb

Post by Joeshmoelb »

Hands down the scene that made me cry the most, was the Rin Neutral Ending. Most of the negative endings actually left me mad or annoyed with them (Shizune's bad ending), or genuinely upset(Hanako's bad ending), but the Rin Neutral ending really hit a soft spot. It was the biggest 'cry' scene for me because of how undeniably true it is, truly it is impossible for any person to completely understand another, which we try so desperately do disprove, but seeing Rin definitively give up on even the possibility of understanding another person just broke my heart, I cried myself to sleep that night.
PharaohSauron

Post by PharaohSauron »

I didn't truly "cry" during any of the routes, but here is my range of emotions during my first playthough when it was released:

Irritation with Shizune's father
Uncontrolable giggles with Drunk Hanako, along with what I wrote down as "Speakeasy scene"
Blanching/color draining from face when reading about Rin's potentially killing herself in her downward sprial, then bleary-eyed during the end of her route
Big grin for Lilly and her healthy, adolescent sex drive, then bleary-eyed during her end
SPIT-TAKE AVERTED during Emi's mention of anal, tears finally shed during her route's end.

So, long story short: Emi made me cry.
Remember, folks:
I'm watching you.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

PharaohSauron wrote:Uncontrolable giggles with Drunk Hanako
I just kept going "Awwww" in a really saccharine tone that would make Dr. Cox burn all my man cards. :lol: And I have no regrets.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Xanatos wrote:
I just kept going "Awwww" in a really saccharine tone that would make Dr. Cox burn all my man cards. :lol: And I have no regrets.

Gets me every time. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XguCz6EjHvU
Last edited by pandaphil on Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Banryu

Post by Banryu »

Yeah, Hanako's happy end was too touching for me not to. I really don't cry much, but I'm not afraid to admit it. ~___~ I cried right alongside Hanako and Hisao.
Probably doesn't help me much that Hanako's so goddamn adorable.
Holy shit how do I practically have 50 posts already
Goddammit KS stop consuming my life
I mean it
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Xanatos wrote:
I don't know. The more I learn about it, I wonder if the reason she was getting drunk was to deal with the pain of everyone fussing over her for her birthday.

Banryu wrote:Yeah, Hanako's happy end was too touching for me not to. I really don't cry much, but I'm not afraid to admit it. ~___~ I cried right alongside Hanako and Hisao.
Probably doesn't help me much that Hanako's so goddamn adorable.

Amen to that. <3
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

pandaphil wrote:I don't know. The more I learn about it, I wonder if the reason she was getting drunk was to deal with the pain of everyone fussing over her for her birthday.
I highly doubt that, mostly because it's little more than speculation. :lol: I'm no stranger to substance-related escapism though. I once got high enough to see rainbows out of my fingertips (while singing the double rainbow song - google it) and become really paranoid that my tea had been poisoned...Also I claimed to be Muhammad Ali and punched a puppy. Incidentally, that was my first and (so far) last time getting high. :lol:
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
skyzefawlun

Post by skyzefawlun »

pandaphil wrote:
Xanatos wrote:

Gets me every time. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XguCz6EjHvU
Oh how I adore the ritl instafeels <3
inquisitivenegro

Post by inquisitivenegro »

Was too manly to cry.
Ate some steak afterwards.
$50 says I live more South than all of you
Banryu

Post by Banryu »

inquisitivenegro wrote:Was too manly to cry.
Your definition of manliness seems to be confused.

It's fine if you didn't cry and all, more power to you and all that, but it'd be more brag-worthy if the statement was,
'Was too manly NOT to cry. Ate some steak afterwards'

Real men can cry at the right times.
Granted, you could argue that a man can understand the difference between reality and fiction, and thus would not cry at the latter, which would be equally justifiable.
Holy shit how do I practically have 50 posts already
Goddammit KS stop consuming my life
I mean it
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Banryu wrote:
Your definition of manliness seems to be confused.

It's fine if you didn't cry and all, more power to you and all that, but it'd be more brag-worthy if the statement was,
'Was too manly NOT to cry. Ate some steak afterwards'

Granted, you could argue that a man can understand the difference between reality and fiction, and thus would not cry at the latter, which would be equally justifiable.

^^ This.

Plus ladies love a man who's not afraid to cry. :wink:
inquisitivenegro

Post by inquisitivenegro »

Banryu wrote:

Someone would like a word with you
$50 says I live more South than all of you
Fiandra

Post by Fiandra »

inquisitivenegro wrote:
Banryu wrote:

Someone would like a word with you
Aw snap you're screwed
@Ygdrasel wrote:All's fair in poop and war.
-Insert favorite KS girls here-
teh twitter
teh steem