What scene made you "cry" the most

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Asahime Kyoko

Re: What scene made you "cry" the most

Post by Asahime Kyoko »

Emi's bad end whenever she cold heartedly breaks up with you. That scene made me cry like a bitch. :(
Strela_999

Post by Strela_999 »

I felt really, REALLY terrible during Hanako's bad end, realising that what I thought was "helping" actually made her feel like a retard being patronised.
But at the same time, I was really glad the developers didn't go for the cliché, edgy "lolsuicide" ending. It's overdone and in most cases tasteless, and the world would be a better place with less suicide shoehorned in every possible plotline.
shadow5

Post by shadow5 »

It’s funny coming back to these forums after so long, but I always play KS every once in a while when I need a good cry.

The scene that made me cry the most, was in Lilly’s route after Hisao has the heart attack at the airport and wakes up in the hospital. I was already close to tears thinking he’d lost out on Lilly (as I was berating him half the time for not acting on his gut instincts). What breaks the tears free every time, is when he wakes up the third time and the music box slowly fades in.

No matter what, just the realization that somehow Lilly found out, and in spite of her feeling of obligation, she rushes back to him because he couldn’t bear to be without her, kills me every time.

My all-time favorite storyline.