What scene made you "cry" the most

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Xanatos

Re: What scene made you "cry" the most

Post by Xanatos »

SpecimenSix wrote:Oh sure, crucify the last sane man on earth. You'll all be singing a different song when the feminists attack! :lol:
"O Femada!
Our home and native land!"

OT: Rin's breakdown at the exhibit.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
SpecimenSix

Post by SpecimenSix »

Xanatos wrote:
SpecimenSix wrote:Oh sure, crucify the last sane man on earth. You'll all be singing a different song when the feminists attack! :lol:
"O Femada!
Our home and native land!"

OT: Rin's breakdown at the exhibit.
That was pretty rough. But I thought her breakdown after Nomiya yelled at her was even worse. Ah the feels. :cry:
I am bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad. There is no one I would rather be than me.
win746

Post by win746 »

SpecimenSix wrote:That was pretty rough. But I thought her breakdown after Nomiya yelled at her was even worse. Ah the feels. :cry:
Just seeing Rin crying tears the soul out of me, I just don't know why, its just unbearable to see her cry. :cry:
Katie wrote:I hate men
This board is being invaded by feminists, spread the word!
SpecimenSix

Post by SpecimenSix »

win746 wrote:
SpecimenSix wrote:That was pretty rough. But I thought her breakdown after Nomiya yelled at her was even worse. Ah the feels. :cry:
Just seeing Rin crying tears the soul out of me, I just don't know why, its just unbearable to see her cry. :cry:
For me it was because she almost never displayed any visible emotions except for that part. And when she said she thought he was her friend, and she thought you were too. :cry:
I am bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad. There is no one I would rather be than me.
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

SpecimenSix wrote: For me it was because she almost never displayed any visible emotions except for that part. And when she said she thought he was her friend, and she thought you were too. :cry:
Then you'll cry now...
Attachments
False friends.png
False friends.png (503.97 KiB) Viewed 3552 times
Emibro, Hanabro, [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer
(Passively working on my KS YouTube series. Someday...)
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

SpecimenSix wrote:
win746 wrote:
For me it was because she almost never displayed any visible emotions except for that part. And when she said she thought he was her friend, and she thought you were too. :cry:
She displayed plenty of visible emotions. She just never bawled her eyes out or anything. :lol:
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

SpecimenSix wrote:
win746 wrote:
Couldn't agree with you more.

While it is nice to know that Rin is a human being capable of emotions, it still breaks my cold, black heart whenever she cries.

Though, when she let a few tears run down her face while sleeping, I thought that was really beautiful, yet a bit sad. I don't know. Rin is hard.
SpecimenSix

Post by SpecimenSix »

OtakuNinja wrote:
SpecimenSix wrote: For me it was because she almost never displayed any visible emotions except for that part. And when she said she thought he was her friend, and she thought you were too. :cry:
Then you'll cry now...
And how much would it cost to buy a framed copy of that painting to hang on my wall?
And I mean visible emotions other than surprise. Maybe I'm wasting my time though, sometimes talking to you Xan makes me feel like I'm talking to Rin. :lol:
Solistor

Post by Solistor »

Xan = Rin confirmed
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

KeiichiO wrote:Rin is hard.
So was I when I found her on the floor in the atelier.

Shizune's bad end scene is all sorts of depressing...

@Specimen: I know what you mean. Doesn't magically remove any of the emotions she displays. :P
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

SpecimenSix wrote:sometimes talking to you Xan makes me feel like I'm talking to Rin. :lol:
Xan is more like Kenji and Misha combined. :lol: Umber is Rin. :)
SpecimenSix

Post by SpecimenSix »

Xanatos wrote:
KeiichiO wrote:Rin is hard.
So was I when I found her on the floor in the atelier.

Shizune's bad end scene is all sorts of depressing...

@Specimen: I know what you mean. Doesn't magically remove any of the emotions she displays. :P
Touche. :lol: I'm glad I wasn't the only one thinking that about the atelier.

And despite the fact that I KNEW Shizune's bad ending was coming...my god what have I done? She still had that stuffed kitty I gave her in her bag. :cry:
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

OtakuNinja wrote:
SpecimenSix wrote:sometimes talking to you Xan makes me feel like I'm talking to Rin. :lol:
Umber is Rin. :)
Fuck Umber, in the butt I'M RIN! RIN IS ME!! Wahahahahahahaha!!!!

I regret nothing.
Last edited by KeiichiO on Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SpecimenSix

Post by SpecimenSix »

OtakuNinja wrote:
I don't know if I'd call Umber Rin. The only HUGE Rin-esque thing he's done that I can recall is in that thread about things that annoy you(I think don't quote me on it) where he said something about "needing to talk after people don't have to talk" or something. That blew my mind, and was probably the greatest thing I've read anywhere. :lol:
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

SpecimenSix wrote:
OtakuNinja wrote:
I don't know if I'd call Umber Rin. The only HUGE Rin-esque thing he's done that I can recall is in that thread about things that annoy you(I think don't quote me on it) where he said something about "needing to talk after people don't have to talk" or something. That blew my mind, and was probably the greatest thing I've read anywhere. :lol:
Anyway, I'm the evil Lilly. :mrgreen:
Attachments
Super Villain Lilly.jpg
Super Villain Lilly.jpg (44.35 KiB) Viewed 3529 times