What scene made you "cry" the most

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Xanatos

Re: What scene made you "cry" the most

Post by Xanatos »

Umber wrote:
pandaphil wrote:I think she did love him. But her fear of showing weakness and admitting to anyone she needed help just overpowered it, and it was tearing her up inside.
Oh, so she's one of those. There's a trope for that, I know there is.

I'm just thankful for that I hit a good ending with her. Not the very good ending, but the good ending. It pained me to know that there was a better way to end Emi's story, that I didn't reach it, but hey, what can I do? I'm not after the completion, I'm after a nice story that'll wrench my heart like a towel, till the wet stuff's all gone. And I got one. Thanks, Hive. Gratz, Emi. Love and hugs and care and anal and whatnot.

@SpecimenSix: Us humans are strange. Emotions get in the way of a lot of things.
This one, maybe.

And I think Emi's path is the only one with an alternate path like that.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
SpecimenSix

Post by SpecimenSix »

Xanatos wrote: This one, maybe.

Interesting. I'll have to go back and try and go through her alternate path then.
I am bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad. There is no one I would rather be than me.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

SpecimenSix wrote:

Interesting. I'll have to go back and try and go through her alternate path then.
Her path having a "You fucked up so here's a second shot at it" moment makes getting the bad end on the first try so much worse... :lol:
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
SpecimenSix

Post by SpecimenSix »

Xanatos wrote:
SpecimenSix wrote:

Her path having a "You fucked up so here's a second shot at it" moment makes getting the bad end on the first try so much worse... :lol:
:lol: With Emi though that wasn't really an issue. Though that is pretty funny that they have a second chance if you spaghetti.
I am bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad. There is no one I would rather be than me.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

SpecimenSix wrote: :lol: With Emi though that wasn't really an issue. Though that is pretty funny that they have a second chance if you spaghetti.
Her bad end was the first end I got... :( I had all the sads.
SpecimenSix

Post by SpecimenSix »

Xanatos wrote:
SpecimenSix wrote: :lol: With Emi though that wasn't really an issue. Though that is pretty funny that they have a second chance if you spaghetti.
Her bad end was the first end I got... :( I had all the sads.
I almost got it because I accidentally clicked right when the options came up so I had to reload. I didn't think it would be as good as it turned out to be and wasn't expecting to go back for her bad end. :lol:
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Thankfully I avoided all the usual mistakes and got her good ending, just like all the others.

Emi's definately another girl that you hate not getting the good ending for. Because she's just going to go on keeping all that hurt inside.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Umber

Post by Umber »

pandaphil wrote:Thankfully I avoided all the usual mistakes and got her good ending, just like all the others.

Emi's definately another girl that you hate not getting the good ending for. Because she's just going to go on keeping all that hurt inside.
Emi doesn't let go that easily. Guess having her spill all her problems for Hisao is a lot tougher for her than we would like, but in a relationship like that, it might happen over time. Past the boundaries of the Hisao/Emi storyline we're allowed to see, at least.
-An occasional art thread.
pig dissections and cadaver examinations.
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

pandaphil wrote:Thankfully I avoided all the usual mistakes and got her good ending, just like all the others.

"I may not be able to share the pain, but I sure can share a drink with ya. So, cheers!"
"Nothing is beneath man. Everything is permitted."

"...since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. However, it is important above all to avoid being hated."
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Just finished "Sisterhood". Holy crap... :cry:
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

"This is me. All of me." Yes, my lady, yes indeed.

"...since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. However, it is important above all to avoid being hated."
SpecimenSix

Post by SpecimenSix »

pandaphil wrote:Just finished "Sisterhood". Holy crap... :cry:
Yea that one got me pretty good too. :cry: It was a fantastic read that I can't wait to go through it all again.
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

Just made me think of Hanako becoming a volunteer and finding herself in Turkey, in a refugee camp for Syrians, and tending to a girl who got badly scarred by the war.

SpecimenSix

Post by SpecimenSix »

YZQ wrote:Just made me think of Hanako becoming a volunteer and finding herself in Turkey, in a refugee camp for Syrians, and tending to a girl who got badly scarred by the war.
I could somewhat see that. Maybe not her being in a war torn country but definitely treating civilians scarred by war. Or even her being a doctor and helping with treatment of burn victims like herself.
Umber

Post by Umber »

SpecimenSix wrote:
pandaphil wrote:Just finished "Sisterhood". Holy crap... :cry:
Yea that one got me pretty good too. :cry: It was a fantastic read that I can't wait to go through it all again.
I should reserve a post spot for when I start/finish reading that fanfic.
-An occasional art thread.
pig dissections and cadaver examinations.