What scene made you "cry" the most

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

pandaphil

Re: What scene made you "cry" the most

Post by pandaphil »

YZQ wrote:Just made me think of Hanako becoming a volunteer and finding herself in Turkey, in a refugee camp for Syrians, and tending to a girl who got badly scarred by the war.
And she did say she helped take care of the younger children at the orphanage.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

pandaphil wrote:
YZQ wrote:Just made me think of Hanako becoming a volunteer and finding herself in Turkey, in a refugee camp for Syrians, and tending to a girl who got badly scarred by the war.
...And the girl died in her arms. Lord...
"Nothing is beneath man. Everything is permitted."

"...since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. However, it is important above all to avoid being hated."
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

YZQ wrote:
pandaphil wrote:
DUDE! Stop that!
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Umber

Post by Umber »

YZQ wrote:
pandaphil wrote:
You son of a bitch.
Give me a second, I died a little inside...
-An occasional art thread.
pig dissections and cadaver examinations.
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

As I approached Hanako, I noticed that she was shivering. A bit at first, but it became more noticeable.

"Hanako..."
"Hassan, why? Why do people have to die like this? Why does a KID have to die like this?" I averted my eyes, just before they met hers.
"Some would say that this is my people's fate. We chose to rise up and change things. Then, the artillery, tanks and aircraft came." I had seen too many of my countrymen dead by this point, too many for me to feel anything other than numbness as the body count goes up.

- As noted by Hanako's local contact, Hassan in his diary.

"...since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. However, it is important above all to avoid being hated."
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

YZQ wrote:As I approached Hanako, I noticed that she was shivering. A bit at first, but it became more noticeable.

"Hanako..."
"Hassan, why? Why do people have to die like this? Why do a KID have to die like this?" I averted my eyes, just before they met hers.
"Some would say that this is my people's fate. We chose to rise up and change things. Then, the artillery, tanks and aircraft came." I had seen too many of my countrymen dead by this point, too many for me to feel anything other than numbness as the body count goes up.

Been reading the news huh?
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

pandaphil wrote:
YZQ wrote:As I approached Hanako, I noticed that she was shivering. A bit at first, but it became more noticeable.

"Hanako..."
"Hassan, why? Why do people have to die like this? Why do a KID have to die like this?" I averted my eyes, just before they met hers.

Been reading the news huh?
All too depressingly often. As you may know, I'm a reader of history. I'll be damned if what is happening now didn't remind me of what happened at Hama in 1982 under Assad Senior.

pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Your manly tears. Give them to me. :cry:
Attachments
529390_566824730018958_453889022_n.png
529390_566824730018958_453889022_n.png (668.56 KiB) Viewed 5183 times
Pokeman

Post by Pokeman »

I definitely cried the most with Lilly visiting Hisao at the hospital, or some point nearing the end in Hanako's route. (Not too sure which part exactly.)

Shit, I cried in all of them, expect for Shizune's. Not to say her route wasn't as touching, it just didn't get me sad enough to cry.
Jango

Post by Jango »

It's a tie between when Lilly confesses her love to Hisao in the field, or Hanako regressing in her bad ending.
Pokeman wrote:Shit, I cried in all of them, expect for Shizune's. Not to say her route wasn't as touching, it just didn't get me sad enough to cry.
I cried during Shizune's route three times. The first was when Hisao asks for her to be his girlfriend and she struggles in signing an answer. The second was when Misha tells Hisao about her past with Shizune. The last was in the bad ending. Granted her story isn't as powerful as the others', but it was still tragic nonetheless

However I should note that was the first route I got, so I might be biased.
BananaPudding

Post by BananaPudding »

Let's see, the one that made me cry the "most" was probably when Hisao runs after Lilly in the airport because I legitimately didn't know what was going to happen.

I think the first time I cried was when Hisao confronts Emi in her good ending and tells her that he loves her but there might have been some tears before in that route.
Completion order: Emi->Lily->Shizune->Hanako->Rin
Feels order: Emi->lily/Hanako->Rin->Shizune
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

My first tears were when I read this. Oh Emi. Please don't do that to yourself.

Her tear-filled eyes don't help.
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

Well girl, you have to say goodbye WHEN YOU DIE, you know? Agree with the first part, though. Keep an eye on the future, but don't worry about it too much.

SirSlaughter

Post by SirSlaughter »

I haven't actually "cried" yet throughout my playthroughs. But I will say the one part that had me the most sad and on the verge of crying was When Hanako Shows you her scars all over her body. I nearly lost it there. When she explained everything and then did that I was just staring at my screen with my mouth open in saddened horror as to what she had to endure. If there was a moment where I wanted to jump inside my computer it was then and there.

Also the part with Rin Where she tried to destroy herself and you went to visit her after she said not to.

...It seems it's always the saddest parts just before the Sex-scenes that seem to get me the most. So far no one else has made me sad. Yes Emi was a little sad near the end before you either messed up or resolved things, but not as sad as Rin or Hanako.

I'm on Lilly's route right now and I am scared for what may come. From what I can tell Lilly seems to be another fav for a majority of the fans.
ImageImage
Anadorr

Post by Anadorr »

pandaphil wrote:Your manly tears. Give them to me. :cry:
I... will... resist... /Romance in Andante II starts playing/ What have you done =( :cry:
Act2 Lilly animation during 2nd walkthrough really got me, I wasn't prepared for that.
Lilly!->Hanako->Emi->Shizune->Rin