What scene made you "cry" the most

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

hoopy

What scene made you "cry" the most

Post by hoopy »

I know none of us like to admit it, but we at least cried once to this masterpeice, (me multiple times) So what part made you cry the most???

Mine has to be emi's funeral scene. if not, then the ending of lilly's part when hisao has the second heart attack and lilly comes into the hospital, also cried after the credits of lilly's one too.

I know, im a pussy.
Enemy |

Re: What scene made you "cry" the most

Post by Enemy | »

I didn't cry (well at least not to the point of sobbing) while playing
I did get teary eyed at Rin's ending though, and Emi's route as a whole (well the sad parts)
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

I mostly just teared up a whole lot and sobbed a bit at Lilly's end (the hospital scene). Various other scenes too but details are faded after all this time. Trying to gear up for a replay soon.

Legitimate tears are rare during the actual game for me. Not because it's not worth them but because I suppress them at the time. It would be a discomfort to have salty water pouring down my face during a game, you see. But after Emi's route (first play, bad end), I cried myself to sleep for a week. And the tears were not manly at all. :lol:
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
hoopy

Post by hoopy »

Xanatos wrote:I mostly just teared up a whole lot and sobbed a bit at Lilly's end (the hospital scene). Legitimate tears are rare during the actual game for me. Not because it's not worth them but because I suppress them at the time. It would be a discomfort to have salty water pouring down my face during a game, you see. But after Emi's route (first play, bad end), I cried myself to sleep for a week. And the tears were not manly at all. :lol:

You see, i dunno why im not that much of a emotional person or an avid reader of books, but as soon as i go into this game, i couldnt stop. and for a moment. i thought this game was real life. i dunno if im the only one who thought that. so every emotion the characters were having, i was having it with them. also alot of the story reminds me of my own life. having minor autism. so yeah... dem feels.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

hoopy wrote:
Xanatos wrote:I mostly just teared up a whole lot and sobbed a bit at Lilly's end (the hospital scene). Legitimate tears are rare during the actual game for me. Not because it's not worth them but because I suppress them at the time. It would be a discomfort to have salty water pouring down my face during a game, you see. But after Emi's route (first play, bad end), I cried myself to sleep for a week. And the tears were not manly at all. :lol:

You see, i dunno why im not that much of a emotional person or an avid reader of books, but as soon as i go into this game, i couldnt stop. and for a moment. i thought this game was real life. i dunno if im the only one who thought that. so every emotion the characters were having, i was having it with them. also alot of the story reminds me of my own life. having minor autism. so yeah... dem feels.
I think the term is "high-functioning autism". At least that's what doctors and my parents refer to my condition as. :lol: And welcome to the feels. VNs are full of them. Try Little Busters.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
hoopy

Post by hoopy »

Xanatos wrote:
hoopy wrote:

I think the term is "high-functioning autism". At least that's what doctors and my parents refer to my condition as. :lol: And welcome to the feels. VNs are full of them. Try Little Busters.

To be honest with you, i wish i had not of heard of this, i heard of it like 5 days ago. and done nothing in my life now but read the storyline, look at stories people have written, and have a bad feeling in my stomach towards all the stories and thinking im still playing the game. also.. -HNGGGGGGGGGGG
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

hoopy wrote:To be honest with you, i wish i had not of heard of this, i heard of it like 5 days ago. and done nothing in my life now but read the storyline, look at stories people have written, and have a bad feeling in my stomach towards all the stories and thinking im still playing the game. also.. -HNGGGGGGGGGGG
Heh. I used to think like that. But look at it this way: Whatever effect KS causes, it's something to experience. Experiences shape ourselves and our lives. If even one experience went missing or changed course, you and your life could be significantly altered. Case in point: I once stabbed an old school classmate (who had some manner of mental disorder) in the neck with a ballpoint pen. I'll spare the details but, black mark on my history that that temperamental little act was, it began a chain of events that directly led me to KS. Had I not stabbed him in a remarkable release of repressed rage, I might not have ever found this game or this forum. On that account, I've learned to enjoy even the bad experiences. To regret any is to potentially regret myself and that simply will not do. Wishes and regrets are counterproductive to progress.
hoopy

Post by hoopy »

Xanatos wrote:
hoopy wrote:To be honest with you, i wish i had not of heard of this, i heard of it like 5 days ago. and done nothing in my life now but read the storyline, look at stories people have written, and have a bad feeling in my stomach towards all the stories and thinking im still playing the game. also.. -HNGGGGGGGGGGG
Heh. I used to think like that. But look at it this way: Whatever effect KS causes, it's something to experience. Experiences shape ourselves and our lives. If even one experience went missing or changed course, you and your life could be significantly altered. Case in point: I once stabbed an old school classmate (who had some manner of mental disorder) in the neck with a ballpoint pen. I'll spare the details but, black mark on my history that that temperamental little act was, it began a chain of events that directly led me to KS. Had I not stabbed him in a remarkable release of repressed rage, I might not have ever found this game or this forum. On that account, I've learned to enjoy even the bad experiences. To regret any is to potentially regret myself and that simply will not do. Wishes and regrets are counterproductive to progress.

Fair enough. i know what u mean, its kinda like when i had the choice wether or not i stayed in australia with my mum and boyfriend (yes, im gay, totally different story) Or Move to england and live with my dad and hes girlfriend and live my dream of being in london... Sadly, i chose london. lived here for a year now, and tbh. im regretting it more and more everyday, dont tell my dad that though else it might end up a hanako bad ending. :lol:
txalolrn9

Post by txalolrn9 »

It only hurts when I breathe
hoopy

Post by hoopy »

Yeah, pretty sad one, forgot about that one, but i just noticed she looks like shes facepalming
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

hoopy wrote:
Xanatos wrote:

Fair enough. i know what u mean, its kinda like when i had the choice wether or not i stayed in australia with my mum and boyfriend (yes, im gay, totally different story) Or Move to england and live with my dad and hes girlfriend and live my dream of being in london... Sadly, i chose london. lived here for a year now, and tbh. im regretting it more and more everyday, dont tell my dad that though else it might end up a hanako bad ending. :lol:
If I could tell him, I probably would just to see the results. I'm a curious fella.

You could always arrange a way back. Slow process but surely not 100% impossible.

Because I'm bored, here's the events that led me here that I previously said I wouldn't detail:

1) I stabbed a mentally challenged classmate (I forget what he did but it was very minor...Just enough to snap though, given my tendency toward repression.)

2) The court ordered counseling. This counseling proved entirely unhelpful for various reasons, a big one being that the guy was a patronizing pretentious douche.

3) Said counselor developed a habit of driving me places, in a miserably useless and misguided attempt to make me more social.

4) One day, we went to a game exchange store. I discovered a game I wanted but could not buy. (This was the only time I ever saw this particular game in stock, so I thank the timing of my visit.)

5) Once home again, I pirated the PC version of the game.

6) I got stuck halfway through the game and went online in search of a video walkthrough.

7) I discovered a very good LPer (and the concept of LPs in general) on Youtube playing the game.

8) After some time of being subscribed as a fan of his, I formed a friendly little group with some other fans.

9) At their suggestion, I joined Twitter and followed them all. (I later fell out of touch and rebranded them all as a bunch of cunts due to various unpleasant events, but forgot to quit following them on Twitter.)

10) One day, one of them tweeted about KS. I then downloaded it, played it, then located this forum to meet other fans of KS.
hoopy

Post by hoopy »

Xanatos wrote:
hoopy wrote:
Xanatos wrote:

If I could tell him, I probably would just to see the results. I'm a curious fella.

You could always arrange a way back. Slow process but surely not 100% impossible.

Because I'm bored, here's the events that led me here that I previously said I wouldn't detail:

1) I stabbed a mentally challenged classmate (I forget what he did but it was very minor...Just enough to snap though, given my tendency toward repression.)

2) The court ordered counseling. This counseling proved entirely unhelpful for various reasons, a big one being that the guy was a patronizing pretentious douche.

3) Said counselor developed a habit of driving me places, in a miserably useless and misguided attempt to make me more social.

4) One day, we went to a game exchange store. I discovered a game I wanted but could not buy. (This was the only time I ever saw this particular game in stock, so I thank the timing of my visit.)

5) Once home again, I pirated the PC version of the game.

6) I got stuck halfway through the game and went online in search of a video walkthrough.

7) I discovered a very good LPer (and the concept of LPs in general) on Youtube playing the game.

8) After some time of being subscribed as a fan of his, I formed a friendly little group with some other fans.

9) At their suggestion, I joined Twitter and followed them all. (I later fell out of touch and rebranded them all as a bunch of cunts due to various unpleasant events, but forgot to quit following them on Twitter.)

10) One day, one of them tweeted about KS. I then downloaded it, played it, then located this forum to meet other fans of KS.

Nearly had more feels than KS. Needs to become a game. :L
Fiandra

Post by Fiandra »

hoopy wrote:the ending of lilly's part when hisao has the second heart attack and lilly comes into the hospital
That part made me shed some manly tears
@Ygdrasel wrote:All's fair in poop and war.
-Insert favorite KS girls here-
teh twitter
teh steem
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Fiandra wrote:
hoopy wrote:the ending of lilly's part when hisao has the second heart attack and lilly comes into the hospital
Implying tears can ever be manly. :P
hoopy

Post by hoopy »

Xanatos wrote:
Fiandra wrote:
Implying tears can ever be manly. :P

Tears are always manly when playing KS. :lol: