What scene made you "cry" the most

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters
Oddball

Re: What scene made you "cry" the most

Post by Oddball » Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:56 pm

Suzaku wrote:
Oddball wrote:
as I feel he could have been more tactful and understanding.
Considering all of Hanako's issues and the issues Hisao is working through as well (many of them being quite similiar) it's remarkable that he does as well as he does.

Keep in mind that before Hisao, Hanako has managed to make ONE friend in TEN years, and that friend can't even see her.
Fair point. I just feel that he could have been a little less pushy and forced sometimes. He can be a huge idiot at times.
He's a teenager.

Still, there's tendency to blame Hisao for everything when it mist cases, it's every bit as much the girls fault as it is his.

Part of the problem is that Hanako often needs a good strong push to do anything and she wasn't exactly forthcoming with any explanations that would have made things easier either. That's really the major problem their relationship faced. We had two people that were both going through some rough times and didn't want to talk about it and that caused them to bounce off each other alot.

Hanako needs help. She needs a lot of help. She's also doesn't want anyone to offer help because she sees that as a sign of pity. Hisao trying to help her wasn't a bad thing, but doing it on her birthday was the wrong time to do so. Not that he knew that because Hanako never talks about these things herself.
Not Dead Yet

Asahime Kyoko

Post by Asahime Kyoko » Mon Oct 29, 2018 8:32 pm

Emi's bad end whenever she cold heartedly breaks up with you. That scene made me cry like a bitch. :(

Strela_999

Post by Strela_999 » Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:56 pm

I felt really, REALLY terrible during Hanako's bad end, realising that what I thought was "helping" actually made her feel like a retard being patronised.
But at the same time, I was really glad the developers didn't go for the cliché, edgy "lolsuicide" ending. It's overdone and in most cases tasteless, and the world would be a better place with less suicide shoehorned in every possible plotline.