What scene made you "cry" the most

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Lianam

Re: What scene made you "cry" the most

Post by Lianam »

pandaphil wrote:I can see Hanako gettign up early to come watch and Emi breaking the ice by asking Hanako about his diet, whether hes seeing the nurse like he should, etc.
Knowing Emi, "breaking the ice" would more likely be something along the lines of, "Hey Hisao and Hanako! Have you two seen the shed?"

I'll just go sit in the corner now...
Ce ne sont pas une signature.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Now I'm trying to think up scenarios that would get Hanako all chummy with the rest of the cast...Dammit. :lol:
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

If Lily were to pack up and move to Scotland, she might ask Shizune and Misha to keep an eye on her, which could lead to friendship.

A lonely Hanako might take to hanging out by the track just to get away from her room for awhile, where Emi might stumble across her and decide to ask why shes so sad.

If anyone can figure out a plot where she and Rin become friends, they probably deserve some sort of medal.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
bhtooefr

Post by bhtooefr »

Actually, I could see Hanako taking up a solo sport - sports are something she specifically mentioned being excluded from.

Running, swimming, cycling, something like that.

So, that could be a way she becomes friends with Emi, too, if she takes up running. (There are physical concerns, though, regarding temperature regulation, for her taking up sports that aren't swimming. But on very short sprints, she could probably give Emi a run for her money.)
bhtooefr's one-shot and drabble thread
Enjoy The Silence - Sequel to All I Have (complete)
Enough is enough! I have had it with these motherfucking zombies on this motherfucking forum!
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

pandaphil wrote:If Lily were to pack up and move to Scotland, she might ask Shizune and Misha to keep an eye on her, which could lead to friendship.

A lonely Hanako might take to hanging out by the track just to get away from her room for awhile, where Emi might stumble across her and decide to ask why shes so sad.

If anyone can figure out a plot where she and Rin become friends, they probably deserve some sort of medal.
Lilly would never pack up and move though. She only does in one ending because Hisao's there.

A sad Hanako wandering the halls looking for Lilly, stumbles across the art room and gets distracted by some paintings. She goes to get a closer look because the room's empty, not noticing the small quiet armless girl painting off to the side...Rin, being Rin, doesn't pass up the opportunity to have a one-on-one chat with the mysterious toilet girl.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
HarvestmanMan

Post by HarvestmanMan »

Never mind
Last edited by HarvestmanMan on Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Current Number of Fanfics Cooked: 2
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

HarvestmanMan wrote:they will never be able to enjoy life to the fullest due to their conditions
Their conditions don't preclude full, enjoyable lives. Unless "not being deformed" or "using your hands" is a part of your definition of "full life"... :P
HarvestmanMan

Post by HarvestmanMan »

Never mind
Last edited by HarvestmanMan on Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kyler Thatch

Post by Kyler Thatch »

If that's your definition, then I would argue that very few of us can live a full life. How many people do you know really succeed at pushing the boundaries of human capability, either physically or mentally?

Better, I think, to define a "full life" in terms of one's own strengths, limitations, and desires. To hold a person to someone else's standard invites only disappointment.
HarvestmanMan

Post by HarvestmanMan »

Forget it. I can't say what I mean.
NoRedemption

Post by NoRedemption »

AkioVuadan wrote:When Hisao was running after Lilly at the airport and he had that heart attack. I cried like a little bitch at that scene. Especially when he kept going forward even though he knew that he was having one. Man... :'(
Same here.

I never really care too much about happy romantic endings in any sort of media, but the whole star cross lovers / tragic outcomes always seem to get to me. At the end of Romeo + Juliet I was balling my eyes out, even though I'd read the play years before I saw Lurhmann's film and knew what was coming.

The more Hisao's heart beat, the more I thought the story really was going to end with him dying on the roadside and just catching a glimpse of Lilly before passing. I had to really force myself to go on to see the end, though I said to myself if they end it like this I'm uninstalling it right away and not playing again. Having only played Emi's good route before this was a heartbreaking change in tone and feeling.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

NoRedemption wrote:
AkioVuadan wrote:When Hisao was running after Lilly at the airport and he had that heart attack. I cried like a little bitch at that scene. Especially when he kept going forward even though he knew that he was having one. Man... :'(
Same here.

I never really care too much about happy romantic endings in any sort of media, but the whole star cross lovers / tragic outcomes always seem to get to me. At the end of Romeo + Juliet I was balling my eyes out, even though I'd read the play years before I saw Lurhmann's film and knew what was coming.

The more Hisao's heart beat, the more I thought the story really was going to end with him dying on the roadside and just catching a glimpse of Lilly before passing. I had to really force myself to go on to see the end, though I said to myself if they end it like this I'm uninstalling it right away and not playing again. Having only played Emi's good route before this was a heartbreaking change in tone and feeling.
Romeo & Juliet is less a "tragic outcome" and more "a pair of idiots getting exactly what their stupidity and pointlessly convoluted schemes earns them". :lol:
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

The very end of Emi's route. I teared up a few times before then, but the finality of knowing that it was over killed me at the end.
"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"
icannotfindausername

Post by icannotfindausername »

SpunkySix wrote:The very end of Emi's route. I teared up a few times before then, but the finality of knowing that it was over killed me at the end.
Really? why so?
Like the part with her dad?
We all saw that coming five miles away ahead.
The part where she wakes up in the morning is pretty heart warming but for me the only part in Emi's arc that was emotional was when she slept on Hisao's arm and had that one nightmare.

I broke down into pieces during the airport heart attack in Lilly's arc. Damn that was so intense, first time ever I couldn't comprehend where current events might be leading to, I knew I was nice to Lilly so I should be getting the good ending but that part with the heart attack completely shook me and had immersed like nothing ever did before.

There were some parts in Hanako's route as well but we don't talk about that. Personal rule: You never EVER talk about Hanako's route ;-;
"I'm perfectly sane, I'm perfectly sane, it's the whole goddamned world that's gone mad!" -Jin Kariya
AaronIsCrunchy

Post by AaronIsCrunchy »

SpunkySix wrote:The very end of Emi's route. I teared up a few times before then, but the finality of knowing that it was over killed me at the end.
I teared up the first time when Emi's defenses just came crumbling after Hisao said 'I love you.' Just played through Emi's route again and... if anything I cried more at the same scene. I'm pretty damn sure that shouldn't happen o.O
Because green eyes are best eyes.
http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=9511 - A thread of my drawings. Don't expect a lot.