What scene made you "cry" the most

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

pandaphil

Re: What scene made you "cry" the most

Post by pandaphil »

Umber wrote:
Remember, Akira's taking the picture, so include Wincest in the equation.

Which begs the question, what is Akira's evil scheme? Blackmailing Lilly, or is she planning to off Hisao by slipping it under his door, and waiting for his heart to explode?
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Umber

Post by Umber »

pandaphil wrote:
Umber wrote:
Remember, Akira's taking the picture, so include Wincest in the equation.

Which begs the question, what is Akira's evil scheme? Blackmailing Lilly, or is she planning to off Hisao by slipping it under his door, and waiting for his heart to explode?
Akira seems like quite the businesswoman. Sell the picture to the industry and profit from her contributions to the...whatever you call a 'blind-person' fetish.
Or maybe Kenji thought she was a guy (like Rin) and paid her to slip the picture to Hisao for getting too close to a female. Kenji's a rich man, you know.
-An occasional art thread.
pig dissections and cadaver examinations.
Dream

Post by Dream »

Umber wrote:Akira seems like quite the businesswoman. Sell the picture to the industry and profit from her contributions to the...whatever you call a 'blind-person' fetish.
Or maybe Kenji thought she was a guy (like Rin) and paid her to slip the picture to Hisao for getting too close to a female. Kenji's a rich man, you know.
Holy shit that's fucking brilliant :lol:
"It is not reason, more or less furnished, but will that makes the world march"

"Unfortunately, if you can think of something really stupid, someone out there probably believes it." -Xanatos
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Umber wrote:Remember, Akira's taking the picture, so include Wincest in the equation.
It's not wincest unless Akira's fucking Lilly. Photography doesn't count. :P
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Umber

Post by Umber »

Xanatos wrote:
Umber wrote:Remember, Akira's taking the picture, so include Wincest in the equation.
Looks like someone didn't get the DLC, Wahahaha!~
We're so off from the OP, I can see Othello's from here.
-An occasional art thread.
pig dissections and cadaver examinations.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Umber wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
Looks like someone didn't get the DLC, Wahahaha!~
We're so off from the OP, I can see Othello's from here.
Can you see Jigoro too? If so, you've seen too much.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Dream

Post by Dream »

Xanatos wrote:
Well, voyeurism might fit into a sexual activity, so in a way you could say she's engaging Lilly in a sexual way.
"It is not reason, more or less furnished, but will that makes the world march"

"Unfortunately, if you can think of something really stupid, someone out there probably believes it." -Xanatos
yassodude

Post by yassodude »

I probably cried in every single path but Shizune's , it was painfully average. Most of the time I Was crying out of jealousy.
I cried because I am jealous of a dude who's not real and his relationship with a blond blind chick who's also not real... I think I should see a psychiatrist.

Seriously though, I wish you could save in real life before answering important questions so you could load if you mess up, that would make dating a whole lot easier.
yummines

Post by yummines »

I didn't cry from any part.

Seeing Rin alone in the painting studio was pretty heartbreaking though.
Caden Tiksaril

Post by Caden Tiksaril »

Nothing outright moved me to tears, though that's only because I held them back. However, the scene that got me the closest to crying openly was Hanako's good ending, with Emi's good ending and the scene with Rin "destroying herself" in the atelier as the next closest.
- My Youtube, used mostly for my Touhou achievements.
- My Skype name is funen1.
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

Hanako and Rin's good endings.

Nuff said.
Valyou

Post by Valyou »

I didn't actually cry at all, honestly. I don't really cry to anything, no matter what. Hanako's breakdown in her route probably was the one thing that left me most shaken, and I recall getting choked up a little when Lilly was just about to leave "forever" in her own route.
Although there was one particular case some time ago when I started the game up for the first time in a while, hearing that BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL theme, looking at the title screen again, and I forget if I legit cried, but I was probably pretty close. Somehow, that wasn't powerful enough to get me to 100% it in a flash.
Routes completed: Kenji, Hanako, Lilly
Next Routes: Rin, Emi, Shizune
Strawberry

Post by Strawberry »

KeiichiO wrote:Hanako and Rin's good endings.

Nuff said.
This. ALL OF TEH FEELS. ;~; Mainly Hanako though /bias Lilly and Hanako fan, they were mah faves
Hanako's good end brings feels of the OHMYGOD SO ADORABLE kind and her bad end gives me feels of the I DESERVE TO BE SHOT REVIVED AND SHOT AGAIN kind. ;~;
WHISKEY PRETZELS
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

No you're not, sweetie...

This line always hits me pretty hard. (Probably because I've said it to myself too many times).
Attachments
useless.jpg
useless.jpg (147.81 KiB) Viewed 4177 times
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

I seriously go back to that scene in the library, and torture myself with it. It makes me cry every time ;_;

Hanako, you are beautiful. Don't let anything tell you otherwise <3