What scene made you "cry" the most

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Xanatos

Re: What scene made you "cry" the most

Post by Xanatos »

Umber wrote:Burned Hanako's house? Kenji.
Went down the opposite lane on the freeway? Kenji.
It's always Kenji...

Look at all the black streaks.
No. It's Othello that causes it all. :P
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Loonie

Post by Loonie »

I wouldn't say it made me cry the most (the scenes that did are probably already listed here), but I remember crying a fair bit more than what was likely the norm in the Reverse Escapism scene upon this exchange:

Hisao: "Do you ever feel like you're trying to reach out for something that's impossible to reach?"
Rin: "All the time."

In retrospect the entire scene itself being a memory of my own youth and the music probably contributed to it greatly, but those two lines were certainly the trigger for it. Heck...they still are.
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Well I just started Lilly's 4th Act. All I'll say is, "Wheat field". *sniff*
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Fiandra

Post by Fiandra »

pandaphil wrote:Well I just started Lilly's 4th Act. All I'll say is, "Wheat field". *sniff*
Oh, it gets better.
@Ygdrasel wrote:All's fair in poop and war.
-Insert favorite KS girls here-
teh twitter
teh steem
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Fiandra wrote:
pandaphil wrote:Well I just started Lilly's 4th Act. All I'll say is, "Wheat field". *sniff*
Oh, it gets better.

Shh. Spoilers. :)
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

pandaphil wrote:
Fiandra wrote:
Oh, it gets better.

Shh. Spoilers. :)
Lilly dies.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
inquisitivenegro

Post by inquisitivenegro »

Xanatos wrote:
Lilly dies.
Only in the bad end, where Hisao fails to deliver her her medication because he doesn't ask about her illness
$50 says I live more South than all of you
Matteus

Post by Matteus »

In general, nothing really made me cry hard, I had watery eyes mostly. Even after the game I wasn't truly saddened, but I was depressed for reasons which I couldn't explain until just recently. Right after I read KS I ended up watching two animes. Clannad,and Steins Gate.

Clannad just added on to the impact that KS had brought upon me, but it was due to me finishing Steins gate that made me reminisce about high school and what not. I ended up having a huge day dream about what I would do if I ended getting a do over and wake up at the beginning of my high school days. I believe at that moment that is when everything just sunk in and hit me in the skull with a sledge hammer. I had a grande realization of myself and began thinking that my actions up until now have screwed up my life up so bad that it would take a few more years to be on par with reality.
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Okay, we have a new winner. Lilly saying goodbye at the gate to Hisao and Hanako near the end of her arc. Probably the first time I've actually had tears rolling down my face.

I guess I'm like Emi. I hate goodbyes. :(
Last edited by pandaphil on Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

pandaphil wrote:Okay, he have a new winner. Lilly saying goodbye at the gate to Hisao and Hanako near the end of her arc. Probably the first time I've actually had tears rolling down my face.

Bad end?
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Xanatos wrote:
pandaphil wrote:Okay, he have a new winner. Lilly saying goodbye at the gate to Hisao and Hanako near the end of her arc. Probably the first time I've actually had tears rolling down my face.

Bad end?

Nah, good ending. That scene still hurt though, even though I figured it wasn't the end.

I think it was listening to her speaking* to Hanako that hit me the hardest.

* I almost said "comforting", but I knew where that would lead. :twisted:
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

pandaphil wrote:* I almost said "comforting", but I knew where that would lead. :twisted:
Hisao&Hanako<3

Post by Hisao&Hanako<3 »

*Is shaking my head silently*
Fiandra

Post by Fiandra »

Xanatos wrote:
pandaphil wrote:* I almost said "comforting", but I knew where that would lead. :twisted:
-insert hanako and lilly picture-
Really hawt.
Drunk Hanako + Drunk Lilly = Yuri
@Ygdrasel wrote:All's fair in poop and war.
-Insert favorite KS girls here-
teh twitter
teh steem
Umber

Post by Umber »

Fiandra wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
-insert hanako and lilly picture-
Really hawt.
Drunk Hanako + Drunk Lilly = Yuri
Remember, Akira's taking the picture, so include Wincest in the equation.
-An occasional art thread.
pig dissections and cadaver examinations.