Facts about KS

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Xanatos

Re: Facts about KS

Post by Xanatos »

Fact: Ducks go "quack, quack" and are also yellow and creepy.

Fact: Emi's panties are blue, at least in the morning.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Fiandra

Post by Fiandra »

Xanatos wrote:Fact: Ducks go "quack, quack" and are also yellow and creepy.
Attachments
quack-quack-motherfucker.jpg
quack-quack-motherfucker.jpg (28.04 KiB) Viewed 3839 times
@Ygdrasel wrote:All's fair in poop and war.
-Insert favorite KS girls here-
teh twitter
teh steem
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

Fiandra wrote:
Xanatos wrote:Fact: Ducks go "quack, quack" and are also yellow and creepy.
MOAD! :shock:
Emibro, Hanabro, [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer
(Passively working on my KS YouTube series. Someday...)
Tomate

Post by Tomate »

HarvestmanMan wrote:Fact: The word for when it feels inside your heart that everything in the world is all right is "peace".
Ataraxia is a better word for it.
Don't just eat that hamburger, eat the HELL out of it!
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

FACT OF THE DAY: Rin has anatidaephobia :D
Emibro, Hanabro, [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer
(Passively working on my KS YouTube series. Someday...)
Ben KSTF

Post by Ben KSTF »

Fact

During Rin's route, Hisao has a wristwatch. He talks about it in this route only.

But there's way more than that. He's ALWAYS counting the time. You read lines like "I count the seconds passing" in a LOT of scenes, in Rin's route only. The passing of time is thought about in almost every scene.

And? Well, fastforward to Rin's good ending. It starts unusually, with the full song Passing of Time (only time in the whole game) and the pic. Passing of time. Again.

And what? Let's push the thought further. At this precise moment, Hisao understands he should just enjoy the present. To quote Rin, "You should just be with me right now" or "You really have to learn to let go".

Before that point, Hisao is swamped in his past, and he sees the time passing slowly and his mind is stuck. He finally understands in the end that the present matters.

Rin is burdened by her possible future, and Hisao by his past. They both join in the present, at the very end. And now that I realized it I don't find the good ending so bittersweet anymore.
Attachments
screen KS 230.png
screen KS 230.png (39.65 KiB) Viewed 3820 times
KS page with facts and quizzes about the VN : https://www.facebook.com/KatawaShoujoTriviaAndFacts
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Fact: I cannot think of wristwatches without thinking of Harold Crick.

Fact: Pretzels are manly as fuck.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
Ben KSTF

Post by Ben KSTF »

Yeah right, forget it. Tchuss.
KS page with facts and quizzes about the VN : https://www.facebook.com/KatawaShoujoTriviaAndFacts
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Fact: "Yamaku" is (unintentionally) an anagram of "mayaku" which is a Japanese term for illegal drugs.

Fact: "Yamaku" can be translated as (among other amusing things) "mountain district".
Dream

Post by Dream »

Ben KSTF wrote:Yeah right, forget it. Tchuss.
For what it's worth, i thought your piece of analysis was pretty cool. Specially the observation of Hisao having a wrist-watch and being generally worried about time, which is something i didn't notice.

However, i think the best fact discovered in here so far is how Lilly's feet are in Hanako's lap in Hanako's Act 2. The theories and possibilities are endless :lol:
"It is not reason, more or less furnished, but will that makes the world march"

"Unfortunately, if you can think of something really stupid, someone out there probably believes it." -Xanatos
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Dream wrote:However, i think the best fact discovered in here so far is how Lilly's feet are in Hanako's lap in Hanako's Act 2. The theories and possibilities are endless :lol:
Unless that isn't a fact. :P

Fact: Google Translate renders the Japanese character for "ha" (as in HA-nako) as "blister" when translated to English...So, bit of a dark joke there. :lol:
Dream

Post by Dream »

Xanatos wrote:
Dream wrote:However, i think the best fact discovered in here so far is how Lilly's feet are in Hanako's lap in Hanako's Act 2. The theories and possibilities are endless :lol:
So Lilly's feet dissapear in a dark portal under the table? That actually makes me think that in no CG during Hanako's route or Act 1 we even see Lilly's feet (as far as i know), for all we know she could be a "limbless wonder" too :shock:

Also, on topic: I don't know if this counts as a fact since it was mentioned by staff, but aside from Hisao you never see the face of any of the characters in the prologue, nor do any of them even have sprites (aside from Iwanako, sort of)
"It is not reason, more or less furnished, but will that makes the world march"

"Unfortunately, if you can think of something really stupid, someone out there probably believes it." -Xanatos
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

Xanatos wrote:Fact: Google Translate renders the Japanese character for "ha" (as in HA-nako) as "blister" when translated to English...So, bit of a dark joke there. :lol:
Wrong.
Hanako's name does not even contain the character "ha".
It is written as 華子, which contains the chatacters "hana" (flower) and "ko" (child)
...aside from Hisao you never see the face of any of the characters in the prologue, nor do any of them even have sprites (aside from Iwanako, sort of)
That's not a sprite, it's a CG
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
Yuyukoyay

Post by Yuyukoyay »

Dream wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
Also, on topic: I don't know if this counts as a fact since it was mentioned by staff, but aside from Hisao you never see the face of any of the characters in the prologue, nor do any of them even have sprites (aside from Iwanako, sort of)
Nope, Miki on Hanako's route. Shes the dark althetic girl with no hand =3.
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

Since when does Miki appear in the prologue?
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.