Kenji's Smile

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Fiandra

Re: Kenji's Smile

Post by Fiandra »

Steinherz wrote:
FoxtrotZero wrote:
Mine is original, with a complete legacy and etymology behind it, and a reputation preceding it.
Mine is about how I can feel no "feels" when playing a game like this at times. Then it randomly crumbles. (Literally "Stone Heart")
Mine is my real first name so I can remember it easily :mrgreen:
@Ygdrasel wrote:All's fair in poop and war.
-Insert favorite KS girls here-
teh twitter
teh steem
Denouement

Post by Denouement »

Mine is a french word for the name of the section of a story compromising the period after the falling action from the climax to the ending, meaning literally "to untie" the remaining knots of a plot. The scene that usually sits beside itself and reflects on everything, or when something critically hidden becomes revealed that changes the perception of preceding scenes.

Which has absolutely nothing to do with me but I LIKE IT.

But yeah, the music on the KS menu is very depressing. It became especially so after having completed Rin's path, and it didn't help that I would be forced to see the pictures representing each chapter. That song along with "Damage" probably affect me the most.
FoxtrotZero

Post by FoxtrotZero »

Denouement wrote:Mine is a french word for the name of the section of a story compromising the period after the falling action from the climax to the ending, meaning literally "to untie" the remaining knots of a plot. The scene that usually sits beside itself and reflects on everything, or when something critically hidden becomes revealed that changes the perception of preceding scenes.

Which has absolutely nothing to do with me but I LIKE IT.

But yeah, the music on the KS menu is very depressing. It became especially so after having completed Rin's path, and it didn't help that I would be forced to see the pictures representing each chapter. That song along with "Damage" probably affect me the most.
Well if you're being depressed by Damage, you probably think differently than I do, because I like that one (it continuously amazes me that Hisao's heart is beating at 30 BPM), because I always liked Wiosna. It isn't exactly cheery, but neither is it depressing. It's just sorta... soft.

But then again, I used to feel bad about "Painful History" until I realised that it's not so much depressing as it is bittersweet. It's really all how you read into the melodies, and I can now add Music Appreciation to the list of things KS has done for me.
Reccomended Fanfic: Sisterhood by Guest Poster - Braving the Storm by Doomish - Akira Pseudo-Route (WIP) by Thanatos02