Kenji's Smile

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Denouement

Re: Kenji's Smile

Post by Denouement »

Just got done playing a Castlevania styled game on Newgrounds that involves playing as Kenji against the feminist takeover and acquiring revenge for Hisao's death. You use his scarf as a whip and can even unleash your Shaman Eyes. :lol:
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

Denouement wrote:Just got done playing a Castlevania styled game on Newgrounds that involves playing as Kenji against the feminist takeover and acquiring revenge for Hisao's death. You use his scarf as a whip and can even unleash your Shaman Eyes. :lol:
I'd ask for a link, but I don't think that is allowed?
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
udscbt

Post by udscbt »

Steinherz wrote:
Denouement wrote:Just got done playing a Castlevania styled game on Newgrounds that involves playing as Kenji against the feminist takeover and acquiring revenge for Hisao's death. You use his scarf as a whip and can even unleash your Shaman Eyes. :lol:
I'd ask for a link, but I don't think that is allowed?
Actually, it has an entire topic in this forum (at least I think Denouement meant this) ^^
Denouement

Post by Denouement »

Ah yes that! My apologies, didn't even bother looking to see if it had a topic. My bad!

...I confess I used the lowest difficulty setting to win. ._.
SemisoftCheese

Post by SemisoftCheese »

For those still looking for it, it's here.

http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=7291
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

SemisoftCheese wrote:For those still looking for it, it's here.

Want to play but...The music hurts. ._.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Dream

Post by Dream »

Xanatos wrote:

What?? The music is likely the best part of it :shock:
"It is not reason, more or less furnished, but will that makes the world march"

"Unfortunately, if you can think of something really stupid, someone out there probably believes it." -Xanatos
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Dream wrote:
Xanatos wrote:

What?? The music is likely the best part of it :shock:
The feels hurt. ._. I can't even start replaying KS and I've wanted to for a month.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
Fiandra

Post by Fiandra »

Xanatos wrote:
Dream wrote: What?? The music is likely the best part of it :shock:
The feels hurt. ._. I can't even start replaying KS and I've wanted to for a month.
Play it ! Play eeeet ! :mrgreen:
@Ygdrasel wrote:All's fair in poop and war.
-Insert favorite KS girls here-
teh twitter
teh steem
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Fiandra wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
Dream wrote: What?? The music is likely the best part of it :shock:
Play it ! Play eeeet ! :mrgreen:
Pft. As if I'm gonna take advice from a pony fan.
Dream

Post by Dream »

Xanatos wrote:The feels hurt. ._. I can't even start replaying KS and I've wanted to for a month.
Ah, i thought you meant the Castlevania songs (Vampire Killer, Bloody Tears, etc.). By the way, i don't know if this is just because i still haven't finished the game yet, but (except maybe once) i never really experiences feel-burn, and i was rather surprised when i learned it was something apparently common among KS players.
"It is not reason, more or less furnished, but will that makes the world march"

"Unfortunately, if you can think of something really stupid, someone out there probably believes it." -Xanatos
A Forum Member

Post by A Forum Member »

Xanatos wrote:The feels hurt. ._. I can't even start replaying KS and I've wanted to for a month.
I "only" needed about 2 weeks before I could bring myself to starting my second playthrough (which I did two days ago). I win.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

A Forum Member wrote:
I "only" needed about 2 weeks before I could bring myself to starting my second playthrough (which I did two days ago). I win.
Your name is uncreative. Mine is from a badass villain with badass plans. You win nothing. :lol:
FoxtrotZero

Post by FoxtrotZero »

Xanatos wrote:
A Forum Member wrote:
Your name is uncreative. Mine is from a badass villain with badass plans. You win nothing. :lol:
Mine is original, with a complete legacy and etymology behind it, and a reputation preceding it.
Reccomended Fanfic: Sisterhood by Guest Poster - Braving the Storm by Doomish - Akira Pseudo-Route (WIP) by Thanatos02
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

FoxtrotZero wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
A Forum Member wrote:
Mine is original, with a complete legacy and etymology behind it, and a reputation preceding it.
Mine is about how I can feel no "feels" when playing a game like this at times. Then it randomly crumbles. (Literally "Stone Heart")
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.