Hanako? More like Hanaho. *spoilers*

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Hisao&Hanako<3

Re: Hanako? More like Hanaho. *spoilers*

Post by Hisao&Hanako<3 »

Yes, entertainment is good. It's like all the dudes that like Hanako just because she's the only girl whose genitals show fully. It generates a good, amused laugh.

Personally, as I said before, I think Hanako's sex scene was very realistic, yet sad. I mean geez, she was in pain the whole time. I could never do that to a girl.
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

this whole thread is making me giggle.
If you're saying that Hanako is a slut for randomly having sex with Hisao, then ALL of the girls from the VN would be in this category. Or are you talking about the fact that it is one of (if not the most) explicit H-Scenes in the entire game.
I don't think it's being a slut, it's being a girl who is afraid to lose someone she cares for and can only think of one way to get him to stay with her (the logic is mildly skewed, but makes sense in context)
FoxtrotZero wrote:
Nobody in Particular wrote:Err, I get the impression that a few people inthis topic are actually taking the OP seriously. He's obviously joking, no need to get so mad.
On one hand, there is nothing to joke about when people insult my waifu (I'm still not sure I'm using that term correctly).
On the other, I don't know how threatening the offending individual with a flamethower is anything other than blatant irony.
And Foxtrot, you are using it in the correct way by the way.
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
Carighan

Post by Carighan »

Hanako's sex scene comes out of frustration and dread, not out of being easy.
The strength of heart to face oneself has been made manifest. The persona Carighan has appeared.
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

Carighan wrote:Hanako's sex scene comes out of frustration and dread, not out of being easy.
^Exactly. You properly stated what I tried to say (in a much less unnecessarily verbose way than I tried)
I also draw, kind of.
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
Hisao&Hanako<3

Post by Hisao&Hanako<3 »

Well, this thread has pretty much had it's points made. Though if Hisao were more like me, the sex never would have happened. Rather than go into foreplay and sex with her, I'd have just held and kissed her for a long time. Then at that point I'd have told her how much I care for and love her, and asked her to be my girlfriend. Quite a different taste from painful, awkward sex and not admitting feelings until she's literally broken down crying. Someone like me, I'd want to avoid all that. I mean, could anyone really imagine doing the sex scene, while she cries out in pain and Painful History plays? Like I said elsewhere, I'd rather take out my airsoft pistol and shoot myself in the head with it. Multiple times.
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

Hisao&Hanako<3 wrote:Though if Hisao were more like me, the sex never would have happened. Rather than go into foreplay and sex with her, I'd have just held and kissed her for a long time. Then at that point I'd have told her how much I care for and love her, and asked her to be my girlfriend. Quite a different taste from painful, awkward sex and not admitting feelings until she's literally broken down crying.
Although I don't think Hanako's Good ending would have been anywhere near as powerful if it was like that. If anything it would have been... well umm, for lack of a better term, cheesy.
I also draw, kind of.
Hisao&Hanako<3

Post by Hisao&Hanako<3 »

Steinherz wrote:Although I don't think Hanako's Good ending would have been anywhere near as powerful if it was like that. If anything it would have been... well umm, for lack of a better term, cheesy.
I'm a cheesy person, then? *smirk* Hmm. Who said that would have to be the ending, though? It could go on beyond that a bit. Maybe they could go into town and have a little one on one karaoke date. Or maybe the story could have gotten more into Hanako's music and computer interests. There are so many possibilities.
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

Hisao&Hanako<3 wrote:I'm a cheesy person, then? *smirk* Hmm. Who said that would have to be the ending, though? It could go on beyond that a bit. Maybe they could go into town and have a little one on one karaoke date. Or maybe the story could have gotten more into Hanako's music and computer interests. There are so many possibilities.
See now that wouldn't make it as cheesy as the first way you said it. It would have been a nice ending definitely.
Also, now that I think on it, cliched would be a better term for what you said first, and KS already has the cliche love route (I'm talking about Lilly's route, while it gave me massive feels, it was a giant cliche)
Last edited by Steinherz on Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I also draw, kind of.
Denouement

Post by Denouement »

Honestly the path should have went on a bit longer, ending with her singing/after her singing. It is strange they brought up that aspect of her but never capitalized in, particularly considering how short the path was.
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

Actually, speaking of Hanako mentioning she liked karaoke, anyone have an idea of what she'd sound like? (personally I for some reason think of Sally from Tim Burton's: The Nightmare Before Christmas)
(like she has one of those just barely there voices, but you stop to listen to it because there's just something about it that you need to hear)
I also draw, kind of.
Nekken

Post by Nekken »

Steinherz wrote:Actually, speaking of Hanako mentioning she liked karaoke, anyone have an idea of what she'd sound like? (personally I for some reason think of Sally from Tim Burton's: The Nightmare Before Christmas)
(like she has one of those just barely there voices, but you stop to listen to it because there's just something about it that you need to hear)
I imagine her as sounding a little higher-pitched, and somewhat breathier (mostly because I imagine her as speaking barely above a whisper most of the time). But if she were to sing, or speak with more confidence, I guess that version of her voice would sound a lot like Sally. Still a little higher-pitched, though. I never really thought about it like that before.
Falling in love is a volcano. Being in love is a kotatsu.
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

Nekken wrote:I imagine her as sounding a little higher-pitched, and somewhat breathier (mostly because I imagine her as speaking barely above a whisper most of the time). But if she were to sing, or speak with more confidence, I guess that version of her voice would sound a lot like Sally. Still a little higher-pitched, though. I never really thought about it like that before.
Actually, I agree with that, Hanako seems like the one who wouldn't try to be loud/noticeable (that's Misha's job).
(But if that's the case then which character would the others be? (obviously Hisao = Jack, but I'm not just talking about TNBC, but I mean movies characters/singers in general) Kenji for some reason makes me think of Lock/Barrel from TNBC)
I also draw, kind of.
FoxtrotZero

Post by FoxtrotZero »

Steinherz wrote:Actually, speaking of Hanako mentioning she liked karaoke, anyone have an idea of what she'd sound like? (personally I for some reason think of Sally from Tim Burton's: The Nightmare Before Christmas)
I don't know, all I can guarantee is that it would melt your fucking heart.
Reccomended Fanfic: Sisterhood by Guest Poster - Braving the Storm by Doomish - Akira Pseudo-Route (WIP) by Thanatos02
aminuts

Post by aminuts »

Sally's voice might be nice but her way of talking was pretty much 'acting'.
Speaking of Sally, I really want to hear Hanako singing. But sadly, we can't :(
God, I want to hear her voice.

Lilly's voice is quite easy to imagine however.
By far the easiest is Miura. When I see her text, the voice just automatically plays itself. Something like Kagura's voice in 'Azumanga Daioh' or Kanbaru on 'Bakemonogatari'
When I saw Hobbiton & Rivendell on the movie HOBBIT, I almost cried.
Yeah, I think I'm beyond some irreversible paths.
Megumeru

Post by Megumeru »

She's Japanese...

She'd sound like:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZF-pJYVSqA :lol:

but in all seriousness, I somehow imagine her singing voice to be like:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SmEK9TdtRA

She looks like the type that--when left to release her inner potential--would go for the happy-genki song with solid vocal
They say they hate Shizune? What is this? BLASPHEMY!

SHII-HAEL!
Shizune>Rin>Emi>Hanako>Lilly
"A writer is a light that reveals the world of his story from darkness. Shapes it from nothingness. If the writer stops, the world dies with it." - Alan Wake
Yes, I write stories. Currently working on: The Haunting: A Love Story