Sudden Thought

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Ufua

Sudden Thought

Post by Ufua »

So, out of the blue, I decided to find out how thick my glasses. My eyesight is horrid, so the first thing I did was compare it to how thick the window is in my room.
My glasses are as thick as the window pane.
I'm one step closer to becoming Kenji. All I need is a scarf, and a cool coat. I've already lost all sense in my mind a long time ago.
Oh, and the feminist conspiracy. Need to start putting that together for this to succeed.
The dream comprised of 50 people, each of one of them falling towards infinity. Their speed never slowed, but never sped up. The object of the game, was to fall the furthest. It was very amusing to see some splattered against some rocks.
Very.
Very.
Amusing.
*Maniacal Laughter*
Archangel Gabriel

Re: Sudden Thought

Post by Archangel Gabriel »

Yeeessss! Do it!

Become one of us! Join the forces against the feminist conspiracy!

we have cookies
Routes: Lilly=Hanako=Shizune>Emi>Rin
Girls: Shizune=Lilly=Hanako>Emi>Rin=Misha
So many people cheering on Hisao cheating with Misha....To cheat on popular people is horrendous. To cheat on unpopular people is harmless?
Shadix-CF

Post by Shadix-CF »

*Slowly goes to Nope City*
I've seen some shit.
Hisao&Hanako<3

Post by Hisao&Hanako<3 »

Don't forget the big leaf to cover yourself when you step in the shower.
yummines

Post by yummines »

you also need to have bags under your eyes (as evidenced by the shaman's eyes part in Shizune's route) and build a fort in your room
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

Anyone else think Kenji also looks like Harry Potter?
No, just me?
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
Yoh_Komori

Post by Yoh_Komori »

Steinherz wrote:Anyone else think Kenji also looks like Harry Potter?
No, just me?
I see it, I disagree, but I see it.

to OP: don't forget to cover your windows, to avoid snipers!(I hear that blind lady is a heck of a dead eye with a sniper scope :twisted: )
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

One of us, one of us...Gooble gobble gooble gobble...
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Denouement

Post by Denouement »

yummines wrote:you also need to have bags under your eyes (as evidenced by the shaman's eyes part in Shizune's route) and build a fort in your room
We are fortunate to have Kenji keeping a constant vigilant eye on the feminist threat at the cost of his physical health.

What a true hero...
ShadeHaven

Post by ShadeHaven »

You're gonna need a good amount of whiskey, and maybe even some type of illegal substance. Just enough to get in the mindset.
FoxtrotZero

Post by FoxtrotZero »

Yoh_Komori wrote:
No, just me?

to OP: don't forget to cover your windows, to avoid snipers!(I hear that blind lady is a heck of a dead eye with a sniper scope :twisted: )
Actually, I just put a contraption on the building opposite his. Car battery, a few servos and timers, a couple of laser pointers, and bam. Looks like he has a pair of snipers sweeping his windows at all times.
Reccomended Fanfic: Sisterhood by Guest Poster - Braving the Storm by Doomish - Akira Pseudo-Route (WIP) by Thanatos02
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

FoxtrotZero wrote:
Yoh_Komori wrote:
No, just me?

Actually, I just put a contraption on the building opposite his. Car battery, a few servos and timers, a couple of laser pointers, and bam. Looks like he has a pair of snipers sweeping his windows at all times.
that sounds like something I'd do when I'm bored :lol:
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

FoxtrotZero wrote:
Yoh_Komori wrote:
No, just me?

:lol: I'd do that if I knew how...
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Yoh_Komori

Post by Yoh_Komori »

FoxtrotZero wrote:
Yoh_Komori wrote:
No, just me?

why does this sound like an April fools joke Hisao would think of just to see kenji freak out and have a heart attack at the realization of the feminist conspiracy.

"in other news today, 2 Yamaku high school students died of heart attacks around noon time near the men's dormitories. One boy's attack was caused by fear, the others was ironically caused by laughter at the fear of the first boy. The latter boy had a heart condition and died with a smile on his face."