4LS Secret Santa 2012

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

MusedMoose

Re: 4LS Secret Santa 2012

Post by MusedMoose »

Katawa Onsen was pretty damn awesome. ^_^ Though it took me a second to realize who Misha was groping... with her hair down and wet like that, Shizune looked like Rin for a second. Then I saw her arms and realized it couldn't be true. But still, damn, there's some cognitive dissonance...
Oddball wrote:
I dunno. I have my doubts that it could be anything other than canon. ^_^ Would explain so much. Yuuko as the Doctor would allow for Hisao abusing time travel to romance all the girls at once, which means all the storylines are canon at once. I'm good with this.
Ah, but you'll notice she's not wearing her glasses in some of those pictures. That's my main issue with things. How's she supposed to be doing that stuff if she can't see?
They're part of the disguise. ^_^
Mirage_GSM wrote:If you do (or anybody else does), I'll be sure to point Fink to it. He rarely travls the forums.
...no pressure. @_@ But seriously, not sure if I'll do it or not, there's lots of things I want to write. Wouldn't surprise me at all if we eventually see quite a few, though.
Lurker since 2008. KS fan forever.
Favorites: Emi and Hanako
My fanfiction: Featuring the post-Hanako good ending fic "Hanako, Uninterrupted". Also: Oh! My Goddess, Onegai Teacher, Love Hina, Noir, Chobits, Revolutionary Girl Utena, and Neil Gaiman's Sandman. Contains an RGU/Sandman crossover and much femslash.
Gamera Ramen

Post by Gamera Ramen »

I try to avoid sexualizing KS as much as possible.
This is getting more and more difficult.
Hellcat wrote:Hanako as a guest appearance for Marvel Vs Capcom 4, make it happen.
TheHivemind wrote:(the amount of time I spent reading really shitty fanfiction as a direct result of needing more ways to describe sticking a dick in a butt is, at this point, incalculable).
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

OtakuNinja wrote:Katawa Onsen...

Thank you! ToT
^ This. <.<

Hanako would probably have a breakdown though...But I can't bring myself to care because she looks adorable. :mrgreen: And I keep getting distracted by Misha and Shizune back there... :oops:

@Gamera: Just give in. :P One of the most memorable scenes involves lemon jelly and anal. You can't win. :lol:
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Loonie

Post by Loonie »

A week in and I can already tell this event will inspire the fans to many a written word and drawrling. It'll probably turn out to be as bad as it will be a good thing, but hey - it's a thing and that's better than nothing. :)

I can't believe even I'm tempted at this point! And after 3 years of never having the urge since the last time, I honestly thought I'd sworn off fan work for good by now. Never say never I guess, even if you think you really shouldn't.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

New pic isn't very interesting. Still good work though.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
Aura
>has heterochromia

Post by Aura »

For #8, the specific request moekki made was "KS girls pitching their ideas for next 4ls project to devs"
<Aura> would you squeeze a warm PVC bottle between your thighs and call it "manaka-chan"
<Suriko> I would do it if it wouldn't be so hard to explain to my parents
Brogurt

Post by Brogurt »

climatic's picture makes him look fat
BlackWaltzTheThird

Post by BlackWaltzTheThird »

Xanatos wrote:New pic isn't very interesting. Still good work though.
Speak for yourself. I found it fascinating. Also amusing with the chibi caricatures of the 4LS devs. I can't stop smiling at Delta, he looks so funny. Heck, they all do. Also, who is the aubrun haired one meant to be? She talks about track and field, so I thought maybe Miki, but the hair is too different. :?
BlackWaltz's One-stop Oneshot Shop - my fanfiction portal topic. Contains links to all my previous works, plus starting now any new ones I may produce (or reproduce)! Please, check it out!

BlackWaltz's Pastebin - for those who prefer to read things with no formatting and stuff. It's mostly the same as in my thread. Also contains assorted other writing!
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

BlackWaltzTheThird wrote:
Xanatos wrote:New pic isn't very interesting. Still good work though.
Speak for yourself. I found it fascinating. Also amusing with the chibi caricatures of the 4LS devs. I can't stop smiling at Delta, he looks so funny. Heck, they all do. Also, who is the aubrun haired one meant to be? She talks about track and field, so I thought maybe Miki, but the hair is too different. :?
I was talking about #07, actually. It was the newest one at the time. :lol: And I can't tell who a few are but I kinda like that chick's idea. :mrgreen:
SemisoftCheese

Post by SemisoftCheese »

The latest one was interesting, but I have to say this.

I mean this in the kindest way possible: Fink's picture made my eyes bleed.
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

Heh, nice going with Rin's game request :lol:
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
Xybaro

Post by Xybaro »

SemisoftCheese wrote:The latest one was interesting, but I have to say this.

I mean this in the kindest way possible: Fink's picture made my eyes bleed.
Why did you have to say it at all, then?

"If you have nothing kind to say, don't say anything at all."

Despite how you worded it, that can still come off as an insult... :?

Fink's artpiece is probably my favorite, followed by Mike Inel's.
Hanako Lover
Xuan

Post by Xuan »

#2 is so ominous! :shock: ... And actually good. It seems to be exactly what I think that's lacking from KS: A killer plot twist that would absolute astound and captivate anyone who reads it. I could just imagine the shock I get if after all the girl's route were completed I was treated to a secret ending video right after the credits, and there #2 was shown with the words smoking into existence and fading away as the image slowly pans downwards...

Oh man. Oh, man.
" It would be hard to believe I was nearly killed by a love confession."
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

Mirage_GSM wrote:Heh, nice going with Rin's game request :lol:
Rin had a request?

I thought the girls making the requests were Molly, Misha, Miki, Naomi, and Natsume.
Not Dead Yet
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Xuan wrote:It seems to be exactly what I think that's lacking from KS: A killer plot twist that would absolute astound and captivate anyone who reads it.
You mean a shitty cliche cop-out plot twist that would completely devalue the entire game? Yeah. That's what KS needs...*cough*

@Xybaro: "If you have nothing kind to say, don't say anything at all." is probably among the top three dumbest sayings ever. People have every right to say whatever they please and censoring everyone based on maybe possibly perhaps stepping on the toes of oversensitive strangers undermines that.

Also, KS Mecha Pilots...Hot. Want. Give them to me! :twisted: