Bacon Tagging

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Yoh_Komori

Re: Bacon Tagging

Post by Yoh_Komori »

I haven't bacon tagged, but I've pizza tagged a lot before( lilly eatin' cheesy pizza :P) and actually the person identified it as lilly eating pizza from "some game I think I tired online once".
Megumeru

Post by Megumeru »

Steinherz wrote: Show us the templates, we wants them
Love to once I get back to my part
Time job.

Hopefully it's still there on the whiteboard
They say they hate Shizune? What is this? BLASPHEMY!

SHII-HAEL!
Shizune>Rin>Emi>Hanako>Lilly
"A writer is a light that reveals the world of his story from darkness. Shapes it from nothingness. If the writer stops, the world dies with it." - Alan Wake
Yes, I write stories. Currently working on: The Haunting: A Love Story
Dream

Post by Dream »

Just to comment, i don't think OP would want or be OK with people sharing templates for chibi tags. Not to be rude but did you guys actually read the page? OP said he felt so bad about this that he wasn't sure if he was going to show his face anymore. Or something like that.

In any case, i think making a new thread would have been much better than necroing or hijacking it.
"It is not reason, more or less furnished, but will that makes the world march"

"Unfortunately, if you can think of something really stupid, someone out there probably believes it." -Xanatos
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Dream wrote:Just to comment, i don't think OP would want or be OK with people sharing templates for chibi tags. Not to be rude but did you guys actually read the page? OP said he felt so bad about this that he wasn't sure if he was going to show his face anymore. Or something like that.

In any case, i think making a new thread would have been much better than necroing or hijacking it.
If he felt bad, he wouldn't have made the thread.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Dream

Post by Dream »

Xanatos wrote:If he felt bad, he wouldn't have made the thread.
If i recall correctly he didn't realize what was so bad about the chibi tags when he originally made the thread. When Oddball, Guest poster and others started explaining why it could be distasteful/offensive things escalated way too out of control, way too quickly.

EDIT: Here you go:
Shadix-CF wrote:Okay, I've realised that this thread was just a big fucking mistake to make in the first place.
If a mod could lock it, that would be appreciated.
I don't even think I'll be able to show my face around here anymore cause now I feel like I'll be branded as "That guy who likes make fun of burn victims".
That thought doesn't feel good. Not in the slightest bit.
Apologies to those who felt offended by my actions, my true intentions were not to hurt anyone. Only just have a giggle and move on with life.

"Unfortunately, if you can think of something really stupid, someone out there probably believes it." -Xanatos
misterprinny

Post by misterprinny »

I'm only interested in chibi Hanako (super kawaii and not offensive), not chibi Hanako with tag (maybe still kawaii but more offensive)
Head Editor at Stewart-Class 7 Studios, an OELVN studio similar to 4LS. Please check out our blog and website and our forums.
Dream

Post by Dream »

I see. I admit i still think making a new thread would have been better but oh well.

inquisitivenegro

Post by inquisitivenegro »

misterprinny wrote:I'm only interested in chibi Hanako (super kawaii and not offensive), not chibi Hanako with tag (maybe still kawaii but more offensive)
Here ya go, not offensive at all. That'll be $5 plz

$50 says I live more South than all of you
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

inquisitivenegro wrote:
misterprinny wrote:I'm only interested in chibi Hanako (super kawaii and not offensive), not chibi Hanako with tag (maybe still kawaii but more offensive)

http://puu.sh/1Gx6p
And red, like bacon.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Dream

Post by Dream »

inquisitivenegro wrote:

http://puu.sh/1Gx6p
Perfect.

HarvestmanMan

Post by HarvestmanMan »

Forced memes = instant humor to the 0.3% of people who actually get the joke.

Wait, it's less than that, isn't it?
Current Number of Fanfics Cooked: 2
Shadix-CF

Post by Shadix-CF »

*POOF!* I'M BACK!
I CAME FROM UNDER THE COUCH YOU DIDN'T SEE ME!

Ahem, after some words sent to me after this debacle, I've learned that no one "hates" me.
It was just a spaghetti fest after all. I had higher issues at the time dealing with a relationship and wut nut.

Also, the people asking for chibis from me, I've never dabbled into chibis that much before (The Hanako was a one time deal) so I don't think I'd be the best outlet.
There is also one still in my school, the one in biology class.
I also made a KAWAII DESU UGUU~ face on the drawing of my teacher in there for shits and giggles. I was the only one who got it though. =-=

So yeah, I'm still alive and everything, I just didn't post here at all.
I've seen some shit.
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Okay, I just read through this topic. Nah, I'm hardly offended. I've been on the internet a long time. It takes a LOT to offend me.

Otoh, somebody talkin shit bout my girl? That's a paddlin.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Dr. Casey

Post by Dr. Casey »

BlackWaltzTheThird wrote:For instance, I myself am rather prone to using "faggot" as an insult, with phrases such as "fuck off, faggot" or "so and so is such a faggot". Generally this is amongst my friends, but at times people I am less acquainted with are present. Now, one of my friends is a homosexual man, and we've known he was such for I think five years now. My use the word, "faggot", remains unchanged when he is present; heck, sometimes I call him a faggot too. At no point do I intend it to be a slur against his sexuality, but there are of course times when he will ask me to stop. I do so, out of consideration for him and anyone else who may also feel the same way.
if he's asked you to stop multiple times, maybe you should stop completely since he obviously doesn't like the word rather than just putting the word on hold until the next week

just saying
BlackWaltzTheThird

Post by BlackWaltzTheThird »

Dr. Casey wrote:if he's asked you to stop multiple times, maybe you should stop completely since he obviously doesn't like the word rather than just putting the word on hold until the next week

just saying
For a guy who uses the word himself as often as if not more often than us, I would be inclined to think he is generally fine with the word, sir. Just going by a few such instances, I believe the objection is to using the word in front of his family, rather than the use of the word itself. Of course, I am not him and cannot say for sure, but this is just my hypothesis, and I believe it to be correct.
BlackWaltz's One-stop Oneshot Shop - my fanfiction portal topic. Contains links to all my previous works, plus starting now any new ones I may produce (or reproduce)! Please, check it out!

BlackWaltz's Pastebin - for those who prefer to read things with no formatting and stuff. It's mostly the same as in my thread. Also contains assorted other writing!