Bacon Tagging

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

BlackWaltzTheThird

Re: Bacon Tagging

Post by BlackWaltzTheThird »

inquisitivenegro wrote:Also I don't recall who said it, but someone said something in the line of "Where I live in Australia, discrimination is a thing of the past, and we throw our niggers and faggots around like we do with any other word" which amused me considering the recent hate attacks on Asians living there
You misinterpret my words. I said the attitude towards such words is somewhat more relaxed than other places, and thus their use is more common than in other places. I did not imply that discrimination does not exist, nor did I imply the words are thrown around with reckless abandon. Now, seeing as people insist on continuing this argument, let me reiterate...
BlackWaltzTheThird wrote:This topic is getting increasingly ridiculous. TL;DR for lazy douchebags: drop the issue, tag if you must but be considerate of the effect it may have on others, and be less aggressive about what is and isn't offensive because it varies from person to person.
In short, everyone shut up and stop posting. Continuing to argue only makes people appear petty and immature, and that applies to people on both sides.
BlackWaltz's One-stop Oneshot Shop - my fanfiction portal topic. Contains links to all my previous works, plus starting now any new ones I may produce (or reproduce)! Please, check it out!

BlackWaltz's Pastebin - for those who prefer to read things with no formatting and stuff. It's mostly the same as in my thread. Also contains assorted other writing!
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

I've said my piece on the matter; my objections have been made and there's nothing more I can really add to them.

I'm glad to see some people who haven't given it any thought before have had their eyes open a bit and may be be more sensitive and understanding in the future ... or at the very least won't be as quick to spread tasteless jokes around. It's good to know which people are more understanding.

There's are people here that think I'm an overly sensitive drama queen crybaby white knight asswipe, and I'm glad to know where I stand with them as well. It's always good to know what people really think of you, if for no other reason than the fact that know you know what not to talk to certain people about and who to avoid conversing with altogether
Not Dead Yet
Auratus

Post by Auratus »

Megumeru wrote:
Auratus wrote: Personal Note, Megumeru. If your "ZA WARUDO" is the same one as I know. Have you ever see it by yourself? .By your own skill?
And by 'za warudo'/The World you mean the one where time stops and I throw knives at you? Most likely :lol:
I mean. When a maid who simply can stop time throwing a hundred of knives at you in her mistress home. Can you/Have you ever throw something back to her and defeat her. I just can't figure the way out of her misdirection.

Yeah, and I... ,what to say, somehow feels bad that my post had cause another battle between "White knight" and "Scoundrel". I would not join the battle and agree with BlackWaltztheThird's post up there. He said what I will say already.
Last edited by Auratus on Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
I want to make Thai Translation of KS alone and protesting with this signature.

Unofficially Demanding. Temporary even-more malfunctioned in English Grammar.

Introducing one of the few thread of it's kind that bring the world together. Wait, Whatever then.
Guest Poster

Post by Guest Poster »

For all of the positive influence people claim KS had on their lives, one thing that seems clear is that people are now more likely to throw around the term "White Knight" without actually knowing what it means.
Sisterhood: True Edition. Hanako epilogue I wrote. Now expanded with additional chapters.
aminuts

Post by aminuts »

I guess the matter of calling Hanako by bacon won't be settled until Hanako herself actually says something about the subject matter.
Sadly, she can't.
Personally, I do understand that most people saying 'bacon' means no harm. But it's pretty much insulting.
What's for fun is for fun but we must always keep in mind there are some boundaries.
Not saying all those who link bacon with Hanako should be ashamed. Just always keep in mind it might look really bad.
Especially for people who are not fond of this game with their own ethical issues.
When I saw Hobbiton & Rivendell on the movie HOBBIT, I almost cried.
Yeah, I think I'm beyond some irreversible paths.
yummines

Post by yummines »

i can feel the butthurt radiating from this thread.

im surprised it got 8 pages. i like Hanako and all too but it's just a game. chill out.
inquisitivenegro

Post by inquisitivenegro »

lol is this alive again
$50 says I live more South than all of you
Hisao&Hanako<3

Post by Hisao&Hanako<3 »

I can't say I like bacon jokes myself, either. And where the heck did all the talk about "Give me the chocolate Hisao!" come from? Yuck...
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Hisao&Hanako<3 wrote:I can't say I like bacon jokes myself, either. And where the heck did all the talk about "Give me the chocolate Hisao!" come from? Yuck...
But don't you want to give her the chocolate?

<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
yummines

Post by yummines »

Hisao&Hanako<3 wrote:I can't say I like bacon jokes myself, either. And where the heck did all the talk about "Give me the chocolate Hisao!" come from? Yuck...

i remember seeing a video of it but i don't remember what it was called...
Megumeru

Post by Megumeru »

yummines wrote:
http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/new ... 073821.jpg

i remember seeing a video of it but i don't remember what it was called...
Burning Passion
thank me later (or send me a new ticket to Dante's Inferno for relieving that again)
Last edited by Silentcook on Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Don't quote images just posted, people... especially big ones.
They say they hate Shizune? What is this? BLASPHEMY!

SHII-HAEL!
Shizune>Rin>Emi>Hanako>Lilly
"A writer is a light that reveals the world of his story from darkness. Shapes it from nothingness. If the writer stops, the world dies with it." - Alan Wake
Yes, I write stories. Currently working on: The Haunting: A Love Story
misterprinny

Post by misterprinny »

Going back to the topic at hand, Shadix it would be sweet if you made a chibi Hanako template. Incredibly amateur artist here is very interested :D

and after being here for a good amount of time, it was a damn shame to see all these people I know and respect in an argument. I do know this is the Internet...but sadface.
Head Editor at Stewart-Class 7 Studios, an OELVN studio similar to 4LS. Please check out our blog and website and our forums.
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

misterprinny wrote:Going back to the topic at hand, Shadix it would be sweet if you made a chibi Hanako template. Incredibly amateur artist here is very interested :D
I wholeheartedly agree with this. I can draw "so-so" but I'm horrible at chibis.
If anything a template for all the girls would be awesome :D
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
Megumeru

Post by Megumeru »

Steinherz wrote:
misterprinny wrote:Going back to the topic at hand, Shadix it would be sweet if you made a chibi Hanako template. Incredibly amateur artist here is very interested :D
I wholeheartedly agree with this. I can draw "so-so" but I'm horrible at chibis.
While this was going on, I did made a few templates--there's the Hanako one, but I also made Shizune, Lilly, Rin, and Emi; tagged them all in different classrooms before the holiday.

It was fun :lol:
They say they hate Shizune? What is this? BLASPHEMY!

SHII-HAEL!
Shizune>Rin>Emi>Hanako>Lilly
"A writer is a light that reveals the world of his story from darkness. Shapes it from nothingness. If the writer stops, the world dies with it." - Alan Wake
Yes, I write stories. Currently working on: The Haunting: A Love Story
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

Megumeru wrote:
Steinherz wrote:
While this was going on, I did made a few templates--there's the Hanako one, but I also made Shizune, Lilly, Rin, and Emi; tagged them all in different classrooms before the holiday.
Show us the templates, we wants them
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.