Can't stop thinking KS when I watch something else

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

HarvestmanMan

Re: Can't stop thinking KS when I watch something else

Post by HarvestmanMan »

OtakuNinja wrote:Guys, I think we should stop giving false spoilers.
Shall we give out real spoilers instead?

SPOILER
Hisao was so traumatized by Emi's leg falling off that his heart did an oopsie.
/SPOILER
Current Number of Fanfics Cooked: 2
LordDarknus

Post by LordDarknus »

OtakuNinja wrote:Amagami SS

Hanako as Sae (A very shy girl. But when she wants the guy, she knows just how to get him. :mrgreen:)
Shizune as Ai (Not sure about this one. Haven't watched her arc yet. She seems unfriendly, but I reckon it's just a front.)
Misha as Tsukasa (A hard worker who always helps her friends out. (Could've been Shizune if not for the friendliness))
Rin as Rihoko (A very Rin-ish girl. :lol:)
Emi as Kaoru (Starts out as a friend, but quickly turns into something else. It ends in the bed. :P )
Lilly as Haruka (Well-behaved but a bit naughty.)

Go watch it. Now. i know you want to. :P
I Do want to watch that, but I don't have time.... :cry: (I haven't even started getting to 'Spice & Wolf'..)

HarvestmanMan wrote:You asked for it.

My god that is Awesome and I'm not even sure why...

(Could've black-and-white-ed Hisao's face so it blends better into the background?)
(Some grain effects would add to it too..)
(And maybe the head should be a little bit smaller than that)
(And Yamaku = Skyfall)

udscbt wrote:
OtakuNinja wrote:Guys, I think we should stop giving false spoilers. Silentcook will lock the thread if we continue.
Okok, but someone should really write a fanfic about that :D
Thou shalt not tempt the Lord, by God, I've finally got my weekends of sleep back. Please don't make me lose it all again.

P.S. : It's kinda strange, but I've noticed that whenever I post something, no one else follows up. It's only when someone Else posts, that the thread / topic gets replies.

..I mean, why is that :?:
Fiandra

Post by Fiandra »

LordDarknus wrote:
P.S. : It's kinda strange, but I've noticed that whenever I post something, no one else follows up. It's only when someone Else posts, that the thread / topic gets replies.

Because the internet
@Ygdrasel wrote:All's fair in poop and war.
-Insert favorite KS girls here-
teh twitter
teh steem
LordDarknus

Post by LordDarknus »

Fiandra wrote:
LordDarknus wrote:

Because the internet
....huh?
Fiandra

Post by Fiandra »

LordDarknus wrote:
Fiandra wrote:
Because the internet
....huh?
Oh nevermind :mrgreen:
@Ygdrasel wrote:All's fair in poop and war.
-Insert favorite KS girls here-
teh twitter
teh steem
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

LordDarknus wrote: P.S. : It's kinda strange, but I've noticed that whenever I post something, no one else follows up. It's only when someone Else posts, that the thread / topic gets replies.

Because that someone is me, and I'm awesome. ;D
Emibro, Hanabro, [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer
(Passively working on my KS YouTube series. Someday...)
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

OtakuNinja wrote:
LordDarknus wrote: P.S. : It's kinda strange, but I've noticed that whenever I post something, no one else follows up. It's only when someone Else posts, that the thread / topic gets replies.

:P Ego.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Dream

Post by Dream »

LordDarknus wrote:P.S. : It's kinda strange, but I've noticed that whenever I post something, no one else follows up. It's only when someone Else posts, that the thread / topic gets replies.

I'm sorry, but i don't understand what has you baffled. Are you surprised that people don't often reply to what you posted when a thread is bumped? Why would that surprise you? That's how threads are, and that is their purpose.
"It is not reason, more or less furnished, but will that makes the world march"

"Unfortunately, if you can think of something really stupid, someone out there probably believes it." -Xanatos
LordDarknus

Post by LordDarknus »

OtakuNinja wrote:

Oh Yeah! How could I not see that! :D

Dream wrote:
LordDarknus wrote:..I mean, why is that :?:
I'm sorry, but i don't understand what has you baffled. Are you surprised that people don't often reply to what you posted when a thread is bumped? Why would that surprise you? That's how threads are, and that is their purpose.
No.. just, it's.. nothing.

Never mind.

And Thanks.

Thank You All.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

What happens when you think of KS while playing Deus Ex? Yuuko's third job: Image
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
Dream

Post by Dream »

Holy. Shit. Awesome.

"Unfortunately, if you can think of something really stupid, someone out there probably believes it." -Xanatos
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Dream wrote:Holy. Shit. Awesome.
Trying to figure out the guy in front of Miki...Was his disability just not having a body? :lol:
Dream

Post by Dream »

Xanatos wrote:
Trying to figure out the guy in front of Miki...Was his disability just not having a body? :lol:
Yeah i thought about pointing that out too :lol: Being a head must certainly be a limiting and Yamaku-earning disability.

Although even better is the rocket girl Miki is looking at... Not only is she going to most definitively crash at high-speed in a few seconds, she looks completely unfazed about it :lol:

Also, Misha. Just Misha :lol:

Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Dream wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
Yeah i thought about pointing that out too :lol: Being a head must certainly be a limiting and Yamaku-earning disability.

Although even better is the rocket girl Miki is looking at... Not only is she going to most definitively crash at high-speed in a few seconds, she looks completely unfazed about it :lol:

Also, Misha. Just Misha :lol:
Actually, being ahead should be quite the advanta-*bad pun, shot*

Deadpan-voice Rin: Wooooo.

Kenji: LAZERS!!!!

Nurse off to the side: I'm so fired...

And Hanako...Even as a cyborg, hnnng.

And Misha...Oh god, how I want a game based around this. :lol:
Denouement

Post by Denouement »

What an excellent picture. I cannot look at Misha without a robotic "WAWAWAWAWAWA" voice playing in my head, not even laughter, as her drills spins, pistons and creaks sounding, as she crawls over to exterminate Kenji. :lol: