Can't stop thinking KS when I watch something else

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Fiandra

Re: Can't stop thinking KS when I watch something else

Post by Fiandra »

Xanatos wrote:Bam.
Uh.. Uhm... *nosebleed*
@Ygdrasel wrote:All's fair in poop and war.
-Insert favorite KS girls here-
teh twitter
teh steem
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Umber wrote:I don't know why, but the idea of chopping of Xan's arms, teaching him how to paint, slipping him half a sleeping pill a day and calling him Rin really amuses me.

I apologize for whatever the consequences are of that post.
You're a sick fuck. But I love it. :lol:
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
SpecimenSix

Post by SpecimenSix »

Xanatos wrote:
Umber wrote:I don't know why, but the idea of chopping of Xan's arms, teaching him how to paint, slipping him half a sleeping pill a day and calling him Rin really amuses me.

I like the way that sounds. Anyone want to help me with these pesky legs of mine? They'll just get in the way during my award winning performance of Emi. :lol:
I am bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad. There is no one I would rather be than me.
Umber

Post by Umber »

SpecimenSix wrote:
Xanatos wrote:

I like the way that sounds. Anyone want to help me with these pesky legs of mine? They'll just get in the way during my award winning performance of Emi. :lol:
Only if you help me infect/damage my eardrums.
-An occasional art thread.
pig dissections and cadaver examinations.
SpecimenSix

Post by SpecimenSix »

Umber wrote:
SpecimenSix wrote: I like the way that sounds. Anyone want to help me with these pesky legs of mine? They'll just get in the way during my award winning performance of Emi. :lol:
It would be my pleasure. To really get into character though I'll have to sever your vocal chords too. Can't have that darn voice-box getting in the way of art.
I am bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad. There is no one I would rather be than me.
Umber

Post by Umber »

SpecimenSix wrote:
Umber wrote:
SpecimenSix wrote: I like the way that sounds. Anyone want to help me with these pesky legs of mine? They'll just get in the way during my award winning performance of Emi. :lol:
It would be my pleasure. To really get into character though I'll have to sever your vocal chords too. Can't have that darn voice-box getting in the way of art.
Aw, my throat...

Tried to find a gif with someone rubbing their neck by typing in "Throat gif." Wasn't smart, wasn't pretty.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

SpecimenSix wrote:
Umber wrote:
But Shizune isn't a legit mute. She chooses to be.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
SpecimenSix

Post by SpecimenSix »

Umber wrote: Aw, my throat...

Tried to find a gif with someone rubbing their neck by typing in "Throat gif." Wasn't smart, wasn't pretty.
Well don't just brag about it! Post the results. :lol:
SpecimenSix

Post by SpecimenSix »

Xanatos wrote: But Shizune isn't a legit mute. She chooses to be.
Shhh don't let him hear you!
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

SpecimenSix wrote:
Xanatos wrote: But Shizune isn't a legit mute. She chooses to be.
Shhh don't let him hear you!
Plus she moans during an h-scene...
SpecimenSix

Post by SpecimenSix »

Xanatos wrote:
SpecimenSix wrote: Shhh don't let him hear you!
I think it says it was a silent moan, maybe not though I haven't done her arc in over a month. But I didn't mean mute to the point where she can't make a sound, I just meant she can't speak. I've pretty much always known deaf people could "speak", in a sense, ever since I learned sign language a long ass time ago.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

SpecimenSix wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
SpecimenSix wrote: Shhh don't let him hear you!
I think it says it was a silent moan, maybe not though I haven't done her arc in over a month. But I didn't mean mute to the point where she can't make a sound, I just meant she can't speak. I've pretty much always known deaf people could "speak", in a sense, ever since I learned sign language a long ass time ago.
A moan is a sound. It can't be silent. :P And if you cut up his vocal cords, he couldn't make a sound.
SpecimenSix

Post by SpecimenSix »

Xanatos wrote: A moan is a sound. It can't be silent. :P And if you cut up his vocal cords, he couldn't make a sound.
:lol: I know he couldn't. I guess I worded that somewhat poorly. As he was never deaf he wouldn't be able to just adapt instantaneously to not being able to hear anything. I imagine if someone were to suddenly go deaf they would be even louder than usual if anything.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

SpecimenSix wrote:
Xanatos wrote: A moan is a sound. It can't be silent. :P And if you cut up his vocal cords, he couldn't make a sound.
:lol: I know he couldn't. I guess I worded that somewhat poorly. As he was never deaf he wouldn't be able to just adapt instantaneously to not being able to hear anything. I imagine if someone were to suddenly go deaf they would be even louder than usual if anything.
"I has become Misha. WAHAHAHA~!"
Umber

Post by Umber »

Xanatos wrote:
SpecimenSix wrote:
"I has become Misha. WAHAHAHA~!"
Conspiracy: Misha is actually deaf, and can lip-read perfectly.
(insert contradictory evidence here)