Just a crazy What if idea...

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Oddball

Just a crazy What if idea...

Post by Oddball »

For some reason I've had an idea bouncing around my head for the last few days. Hisao had his heart attack and started Yamaku in his third year and I was wondering what would have happened and how things would have went if he had started his first or second year there instead.

Depending on which year, you'd have Hanako that's either just getting to know Lilly or doesn't have any friends at all, Shizune not in charge of the student council and without a personal translator, Lilly not living in the dorms, Emi who already has a boyfriend, Misha looking like a normal person still, and Rin... well, okay, Rin probably wouldn't be any different.

I'm trying to think how things would play out and how Hisao would affect them and in some cases I'm just drawing a blank. I'm just curious at to what other people think would have happened and how things could have worked out.
Not Dead Yet
Xanatos

Re: Just a crazy What if idea...

Post by Xanatos »

If it was early enough to preempt her crush on Shizune, he'd get with Misha and finally give us that route.

Shizune would badger him to vote her onto the council.

He'd probably scare Hanako away if he ever interacted with her at all.

He'd catch Emi and her boytoy in the shed and develop a crazy lemon phobia.

He wouldn't meet Lilly.

And somewhere deep within the girls' dormitories, a paint-smeared Rin would quietly contemplate a blank canvas and think to herself "I bet the new kid smells like broccoli."
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
ravenlord

Post by ravenlord »

The biggest difference would have been if he came before the Lilly/Shizune fued. In that case there is a big probability of a student council clique of Misha/Shizune/Lilly/Hanako and Hisao. Shizune/Misha/Lilly were already in, so it would be natural for them to take in Hanako and Hisao under their wings. With Lilly having more support, it could have headed off Shizune snapping and becoming a dictator. OTOH if Shizune and Lilly ended up fighting over Hisao, then the fued could have been even worse. OTOOH if Hisao then dies from the stress of them fighting over him, then the girls could have re-bonded over the grief of his death and lived happily ever after :P

Either way I think the main story line would be a 2nd year student council struggle with Misha/Shizune vs Lilly/Hanako, with Hisao as the fulcrum. His desicsions (and the various arcs) would be how he resolves the conflict, with a ton of bad endings, and a few good and neutral endings. Does he pick one of those girls, and if so, how does he thread the needle with the web of relationships between the other three in a satisfactory way?
Hanako>Shizune>Lilly>Emi>Rin {100% complete}
"痘痕も靨" (If there is love, then smallpox scars are as pretty as dimples) ~ Japanese proverb
Eraser35

Post by Eraser35 »

well their is a chance that he wouldn't end up with any of them for we know he could end up with Miki or Suzu or somebody we go on about not having a route
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

It is my belief that he would end up with the track captain if he had his heart attack earlier. :twisted:
Emibro, Hanabro, [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer
(Passively working on my KS YouTube series. Someday...)
Pyramid Head

Post by Pyramid Head »

OtakuNinja wrote:It is my belief that he would end up with the track captain if he had his heart attack earlier. :twisted:

You may be on to something! The reason most of the sex scenes are stilted or initiated by the female is because Hisao is closetly gay and the track captain we never see is an alternate timeline Hisao who improved his physical shape enough to work out without too much threat to his heart.
The fear of blood tends to create fear for the flesh.
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

Pyramid Head wrote:
OtakuNinja wrote:It is my belief that he would end up with the track captain if he had his heart attack earlier. :twisted:

You may be on to something!
Does this mean you won't skin me alive for betraying Hanako? :)
Emibro, Hanabro, [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer
(Passively working on my KS YouTube series. Someday...)
Pyramid Head

Post by Pyramid Head »

OtakuNinja wrote:
Pyramid Head wrote:

You may be on to something!
Does this mean you won't skin me alive for betraying Hanako? :)
No, i'll just break both your arms and legs and pour sulfuric acid on your genitals. The pain will die down quickly as nerve damage sets in, don't worry.
The fear of blood tends to create fear for the flesh.
Shadowyeclipse

Post by Shadowyeclipse »

Oddball wrote:For some reason I've had an idea bouncing around my head for the last few days. Hisao had his heart attack and started Yamaku in his third year and I was wondering what would have happened and how things would have went if he had started his first or second year there instead.

Depending on which year, you'd have Hanako that's either just getting to know Lilly or doesn't have any friends at all, Shizune not in charge of the student council and without a personal translator, Lilly not living in the dorms, Emi who already has a boyfriend, Misha looking like a normal person still, and Rin... well, okay, Rin probably wouldn't be any different.

I'm trying to think how things would play out and how Hisao would affect them and in some cases I'm just drawing a blank. I'm just curious at to what other people think would have happened and how things could have worked out.

This is actually a pretty cool thought-provoker.

I can actually see a really rocky relationship starting with Hanako through this, however. Hisao takes Lilly's initial place, and there is a sort of one-sided affection, etc.

Shizune might be dissuaded from her dictator ideals, as was said before. Maybe Hisao is the one to learn sign language, and teach Misha?

This would actually make a pretty cool fan fiction. Maybe instead of the original five girls, Miki or some of the other side characters could become main characters.

*Shrug*
Emibro, [Hanabro],[Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer

Currently: None.
To do list: Clannad, Chaos;Head, Steins;Gate
Finished: Toradora, Katawa Shoujo, Analogue: A hate story, Narcissu.
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

This would actually make a pretty cool fan fiction. Maybe instead of the original five girls, Miki or some of the other side characters could become main characters.
No plans for writing anything like this myself, but if some people went ahead and did route storylines for each of the girls like this, I'd read it.
Not Dead Yet
Shadowyeclipse

Post by Shadowyeclipse »

Oddball wrote:
No plans for writing anything like this myself, but if some people went ahead and did route storylines for each of the girls like this, I'd read it.
Why not? You're really good at it.
Emibro, [Hanabro],[Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer

Currently: None.
To do list: Clannad, Chaos;Head, Steins;Gate
Finished: Toradora, Katawa Shoujo, Analogue: A hate story, Narcissu.
emmjay

Post by emmjay »

Going on from this idea: What if Hisao ended up getting together with Lilly, but a year or two earlier than he did in the canon story? (Canon for Lilly's route, I mean.) What would have happened when Lilly's parents summoned her back to Scotland?
Yuuko > Akira > Miki > Meiko > Sae.

Some one-shots I've written (Updated 7/29/2017)
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

emmjay wrote:Going on from this idea: What if Hisao ended up getting together with Lilly, but a year or two earlier than he did in the canon story? (Canon for Lilly's route, I mean.) What would have happened when Lilly's parents summoned her back to Scotland?
...He'd convince her to stay or not. We see that in the game.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Comrade

Post by Comrade »

possibly come with her to scotland
Founder and cheif librarian ofThe Yamaku Library, A Fan Fiction Archive
Vice president of the Yamaku Book Club
Sea wrote:Comrade, as Khan Bek has convinced me to give Democracy a try.
"French are just Spanish Germans, therefore Mexicans."
An American, 2014
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

How likely is it that Hanako would have been an option if she hadn't met Lilly yet? I think its likely that seeing Lily and Hisao together, she'd be reluctant to reach out, afraid of being in the way.

Its possible to that Hisao would be Emi's first boyfriend.
Last edited by pandaphil on Sun May 12, 2013 5:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.