Thoughts on the H-scenes?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Xanatos

Re: Thoughts on the H-scenes?

Post by Xanatos »

pandaphil wrote:What can I say? I'm wierd. Same with the Tomb Raider games. Killing endangered animals for lulz ain't my thing. :)
"Endangered" is kind of an inapplicable term when referring to bits of code though. And to be fair, I killed them for money, not lulz. (Sometimes while riding a horse at full speed, I'll headshot it for lulz...>>)

Boy, this sure got derailed. How about them h-scenes? XD
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

I don't remember any H-scenes that involved killing endangered animals or riding horses.

Sure Lilly and Shizune had their moments, but they weren't that kinky.
Not Dead Yet
Eraser35

Post by Eraser35 »

is it weird I'm kinda curious about anal after the sports shed

also if anyone wants to check out Heavy Metal you can it for free legally on www.crackle.com you just have to deal with stupid ads
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Oddball wrote:I don't remember any H-scenes that involved killing endangered animals or riding horses.

Sure Lilly and Shizune had their moments, but they weren't that kinky.
I'm...Not sure that'd be called a kink so much as a depraved criminal act. :lol: And I maintain that exactly one rubber duck was brutally harmed during Hisao and Lilly's bathtime...
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Eraser35 wrote:is it weird I'm kinda curious about anal after the sports shed?
No but thanks for the signature. (It's clickable. :mrgreen:)
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Gotta give Emi credit. Her sex scenes are probably the most fun.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

pandaphil wrote:Gotta give Emi credit. Her sex scenes are probably the most fun.
Hers were great. :lol: The shed one was completely unfappable (I tried, with all scenes) but hilariously awkward. Which was the point so kudos to the writer. :lol:
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

So true. That was just hilarious once the initial shock wore off.

Gotta admit her first one was...a bit hot. Of course it was also the first one I encountered in the game.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

pandaphil wrote:Gotta admit her first one was...a bit hot.
Agreed...Until Rin walked in... "I need to look out your window. *deadpan face*" :lol:
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

Xanatos wrote:
Agreed...Until Rin walked in... "I need to look out your window. *deadpan face*" :lol:
A part of me wants to think that she actualy knew what was going on, and chose to continue in her pursuit of inspiration. Her route did show that under the right conditions, she will offer herself.
"Nothing is beneath man. Everything is permitted."

"...since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. However, it is important above all to avoid being hated."
bahamit_147

Post by bahamit_147 »

Xanatos wrote:
God I nearly pissed myself when I read that, and that was when I was having a bout of insomnia (11 hours sleep over the past 5 days, and working 14 hour work days through out and a week prior). I'm sure you can imagine how funny things seemed then, but even now just remembering it made me laugh quite loudly.
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

Xanatos wrote:
Cockblock, courtesy of Rin Tezuka XD
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Steinherz wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
Cockblock, courtesy of Rin Tezuka XD
Ironic cockblock at that. Because she can't physically block anything. Because no arms.

@YZQ: She obviously knew what was going on. She saw it going on.
Banryu

Post by Banryu »

I liked that the sex scenes weren't there strictly for the purpose of being, to use Xanatos' word, 'fappable' (as they are in-- let's be honest-- most similar games. At least the ones that I've seen). I totally appreciate that, because it's so easy to let that be the mindless goal of stupid dating sims (which to me, is most if not all of them). In KS, the sex scenes weren't the goal or reward in and of themselves, though they coincided and coexisted with the desired goal-- to achieve a happy and successful relationship with the girl in question. The story makes you want that more than the sex. I think that's really what sets KS apart from other shitty dating sims.
Holy shit how do I practically have 50 posts already
Goddammit KS stop consuming my life
I mean it
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Banryu wrote:I liked that the sex scenes weren't there strictly for the purpose of being, to use Xanatos' word, 'fappable' (as they are in-- let's be honest-- most similar games. At least the ones that I've seen). I totally appreciate that, because it's so easy to let that be the mindless goal of stupid dating sims (which to me, is most if not all of them). In KS, the sex scenes weren't the goal or reward in and of themselves, though they coincided and coexisted with the desired goal-- to achieve a happy and successful relationship with the girl in question. The story makes you want that more than the sex. I think that's really what sets KS apart from other shitty dating sims.
Did you just call KS a dating sim? :lol: Run...