Thoughts on the H-scenes?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

ArcCain

Re: Thoughts on the H-scenes?

Post by ArcCain »

The problem whit Rins path is that it takes so long to get anywhere. I liked it but act 3 took to long.
Attachments
Rin Nukem.png
Rin Nukem.png (287.9 KiB) Viewed 3385 times
A good writer knows his limits. A great writer finds ways around them.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Umber wrote:Rin mostly strikes me as a person who thinks something, thinks about it, thinks about the thoughts she thought, questions those thoughts, questions the thoughts about what she was thinking...
So you mean to say they’ve taken what we thought we think and make us think we thought our thoughts we've been thinking our thoughts we think we thought? I think...

Rin's scenes were disappointing.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

Xanatos wrote:
Umber wrote:Rin mostly strikes me as a person who thinks something, thinks about it, thinks about the thoughts she thought, questions those thoughts, questions the thoughts about what she was thinking...
So you mean to say they’ve taken what we thought we think and make us think we thought our thoughts we've been thinking our thoughts we think we thought? I think...

Rin's scenes were disappointing.
Ehehe, old school Spongebob references.

Agreed.
ArcCain

Post by ArcCain »

I found her second scene to be the best in the game, except for the wobbly foreplay.

Edit: Post number 69. :3
Last edited by ArcCain on Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Umber

Post by Umber »

ArcCain wrote:I found her second scene to be the best in the game, except for the wobbly foreplay.
No such thing as foreplay when it comes to Rin, you just go, go and do stuff with her. :mrgreen:
-An occasional art thread.
pig dissections and cadaver examinations.
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

Umber wrote:
ArcCain wrote:I found her second scene to be the best in the game, except for the wobbly foreplay.
No such thing as foreplay when it comes to Rin, you just go, go and do stuff with her. :mrgreen:
Sounds like my kind of girl :mrgreen: :lol:
I kid, I kid....
Or am I?
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
Sgt Spice

Post by Sgt Spice »

I didn't think Rin's H-scenes were disappointing at all, granted I have a very strong Rin-bias but still, they are my favorite in the game. Her second scene especially. Her second scene really hit me as a spur of the moment kind of thing, not pre-meditated. It felt like to me that Rin came over to Hisao's to get dry obviously, but why she was out in the rain in the first place is the bigger question. But anyway, I think there could be any number of reasons why Rin was out in the rain, and probably more reasons why she went to Hisao's place. But maybe Rin didn't have a reason, she just went. I really like Rin's second scene because of this. And the fact that Rin was moaning and lurching the entire time, seems like Hisao was doing something right. It's fitting that Rin would be so sensual and passionate.
Rin Kin
I have a very strong Rin-bias
"Just be"
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Sgt Spice wrote:And the fact that Rin was moaning and lurching the entire time, seems like Hisao was doing something right.
And the fact that we see all of jack shit makes it a disappointing scene. :P
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
Sgt Spice

Post by Sgt Spice »

Xanatos wrote:
Sgt Spice wrote:And the fact that Rin was moaning and lurching the entire time, seems like Hisao was doing something right.
And the fact that we see all of jack shit makes it a disappointing scene. :P
That is what

is for
Rin Kin
I have a very strong Rin-bias
"Just be"
Umber

Post by Umber »

Sgt Spice wrote:
That is what

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Hjg9-iUJMMU/U ... ation1.jpg

The Shimmie

is for
FTFY.
Last edited by Umber on Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dream

Post by Dream »

He gets the job done, at least. I don't know if it would be so much doing something right but rather getting off to a good start.

EDIT: I swear the pun was unintentional :lol:
Last edited by Dream on Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
"It is not reason, more or less furnished, but will that makes the world march"

"Unfortunately, if you can think of something really stupid, someone out there probably believes it." -Xanatos
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Dream wrote:getting off to a good start.
Ha. I get it.
Umber

Post by Umber »

Dream wrote:
He gets the job done, at least. I don't know if it would be so much doing something right but rather getting off to a good start.

EDIT: I swear the pun was unintentional :lol:
Unintentional or otherwise, très bonne plaisanterie, mon ami. I think Rin might've chuckled.
ArcCain

Post by ArcCain »

Yeah, Rins second scene is probably the best in the game.
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

ArcCain wrote:Yeah, Rins second scene is probably the best in the game.
Meh, I don't see what's so great about it. I do like the scene, but for an H-scene, it's not all that appealing. We get a good look at Hisao's back, and Rin's thick eyebrows and that's about it. I realize that KS isn't really meant to be a full-fledged H-game, but still'; I'd like to see a little bit more if you are going to have H-scenes :P

I really do like the scene though despite the disappointing visuals. I think it's a very touching scene, and it shows how Rin and Hisao have connected on a whole new level, literally. I also adore the CG of Rin sitting on the dresser dripping wet. Kawaii!