Thoughts on the H-scenes?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Fiandra

Re: Thoughts on the H-scenes?

Post by Fiandra »

Xanatos wrote: Speaking of party poopers...Interesting birthday celebration, eh?
At first I thought party poopers were people that crashed a party and then pooped all of the sudden.

Oh, smexy pic. Bonerrific.
Umber wrote: Lilly's face: "Do I give her the chocolate or n-not...?"
NNNOOOOOOOO !
@Ygdrasel wrote:All's fair in poop and war.
-Insert favorite KS girls here-
teh twitter
teh steem
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Xanatos wrote:
StudyOfWumbology wrote:
Xanatos wrote: No but the religion does. Or did. xD
Party pooper. https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/imag ... tMzyYnq_bQ
Speaking of party poopers...Interesting birthday celebration, eh?
Hi, I'm appalled. Nice to meet you.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Fiandra wrote:
Xanatos wrote: Speaking of party poopers...Interesting birthday celebration, eh?
At first I thought party poopers were people that crashed a party and then pooped all of the sudden.

Oh, smexy pic. Bonerrific.
I should note I was initially searching for this pic I had seen of Rin shitting on the American flag. I was gonna GIMP a party hat onto her head. But I couldn't find it. XD
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
ArcCain

Post by ArcCain »

Rin´s, (second one), and Shizune´s, (first one), are the most intimate and character focused. Hanakos was meant, (as far as I know), to feel weird and it served to make the ending better :3. Lilly´s and Emi´s was well handled but was more about sex than the characters.
A good writer knows his limits. A great writer finds ways around them.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

ArcCain wrote:Rin´s, (second one), and Shizune´s, (first one), are the most intimate and character focused. Hanakos was meant, (as far as I know), to feel weird and it served to make the ending better :3. Lilly´s and Emi´s was well handled but was more about sex than the characters.
How is fucking a tied-up guy then getting wrecked in the student council room "character focused"? :lol:
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
StudyOfWumbology

Post by StudyOfWumbology »

Xanatos wrote:
ArcCain wrote:Rin´s, (second one), and Shizune´s, (first one), are the most intimate and character focused. Hanakos was meant, (as far as I know), to feel weird and it served to make the ending better :3. Lilly´s and Emi´s was well handled but was more about sex than the characters.
How is fucking a tied-up guy then getting wrecked in the student council room "character focused"? :lol:
It shows her dominance? Maybe?
Things happen. For the best or for the worst we do not know.
ArcCain

Post by ArcCain »

Xanatos wrote:
She ties Hisao´s hands not just to be in a dominant position but so that he can´t "talk" when they do it. And I only said that the first was character focused, not the second time.
A good writer knows his limits. A great writer finds ways around them.
ApocalypseAli

Post by ApocalypseAli »

Hanako's one felt a bit too weird. It was quite uncomfortable and I sort of got the impression that Hisao wasn't a very nice person (in that path).

I think Rin's one was the best out of all of them in terms of actual writing.
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

ApocalypseAli wrote:
Hanako's one felt a bit too weird. It was quite uncomfortable and I sort of got the impression that Hisao wasn't a very nice person (in that path).
This. I know, she wanted it to, and in the end it lead to both of them growing as individuals. But it still bugs the hell out of me.

Protip: If during sex, a girl looks like this: http://i677.photobucket.com/albums/vv13 ... 5c83dc.jpg
then maybe you need to slow it down Romeo.

Talk about a boner killer... :(
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Guest Poster

Post by Guest Poster »

He did actually slow down when he noticed her discomfort but given the situation breaking it off altogether didn't seem like a smart option either...given the fact communication between them was still extremely stunted.
Sisterhood: True Edition. Hanako epilogue I wrote. Now expanded with additional chapters.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

ApocalypseAli wrote:
In what way was Hisao not nice?
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

To switch subjects for a sec, just saw this on my KS Facebook page. Thought it was cute.

StudyOfWumbology

Do you realize how much that is going to make Hanako cry? WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!?
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

:lol: Unless Hanako accidentally caused it...
StudyOfWumbology

Xanatos wrote::lol: Unless Hanako accidentally caused it...
Are you suggesting a 3 way by chance?