Weird situation you'd put the girls into

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

OtakuNinja

Re: Weird situation you'd put the girls into

Post by OtakuNinja »

Megumeru wrote:
OtakuNinja wrote:
Shadowyeclipse wrote:If the girls were in WWII, what role would they fulfill? (Medics, infantryman, pilot, etc.)
Rin - Failed artist/Dictator of Nazi Germany
Shizune - Head of the SS
Misha - Head of the Luftwaffe
Lilly - British prime minister
Hanako - Medic
Emi - American president
Yuuko - Cannon fodder

:P
Oh you bastard...

Here, a ticket to hell. Come fly with bro!
First I thought you were Xanatos, but then I noticed your signature. :lol:

What did I do this time? :(
Emibro, Hanabro, [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer
(Passively working on my KS YouTube series. Someday...)
Megumeru

Post by Megumeru »

OtakuNinja wrote: Rin - Failed artist/Dictator of Nazi Germany
Shizune - Head of the SS
Hanako - Medic
Emi - American president
Yuuko - Cannon fodder

First I thought you were Xanatos, but then I noticed your signature. :lol:

What did I do this time? :(
You're pretty sneaky, aren't ya?

Dictator of Nazi Germany/Failed artist - Adolf Hitler (obvious enough)
Head of the SS - Heinrich Himmler (facilitator and supervisor of concentration camps)
Head of the Luftwaffe - Hermann Goering (wildly recognized to be fat)
British prime Minister - Winston Churchill (known to have a penchant for alcohol/is an alcoholic)
American president - F. D. Roosevelt (bound to a wheelchair)

The only two who doesn't have a definite slot are Hanako and Yuuko.

now I REALLY want to see them dress up in german army uniform/wehrmacht--put that red swastika armband on Lilly, please! Female aryan Nazi officer! :twisted:
They say they hate Shizune? What is this? BLASPHEMY!

SHII-HAEL!
Shizune>Rin>Emi>Hanako>Lilly
"A writer is a light that reveals the world of his story from darkness. Shapes it from nothingness. If the writer stops, the world dies with it." - Alan Wake
Yes, I write stories. Currently working on: The Haunting: A Love Story
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

Wow... I had no idea I was that smart. :D

Originally I had planned for Shizune to be the dictator, but then I remembered about the failed artist thing, so I made her head of the SS instead, just to make her look bad. :P Rin had to be Hitler, of course. ^^

Lilly became the Churchill because she's half Scottish and Shizune's enemy. Naturally, Misha had to become Shizune's weapon (At this point Shizune was still Hitler) against the UK. Plus, she's as loud as an aircraft. :lol:

Yuuko as cannon fodder is a pretty obvious choice. Also, in many fanfics Hanako is portrayed the next head nurse at Yamaku, so she had to be a medic. :)

Then we have Emi as Roosevelt... As with most others, this wasn't intended. Originally I had planned for her to be some kind of soldier, but with everyone else in powerful positions it felt wrong. The reason I made her president of the US is because I don't like her, and I dislike most (if not all) American presidents as well. ^^'
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

OtakuNinja wrote:
Shadowyeclipse wrote:If the girls were in WWII, what role would they fulfill? (Medics, infantryman, pilot, etc.)
Rin - Failed artist/Dictator of Nazi Germany
Shizune - Head of the SS
Hanako - Medic
Emi - American president
Yuuko - Cannon fodder

:P

:lol: Oh god, I want a WW2 FPS with these characters now...
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

I found this on the shimmie. :lol:

ACSephiroth

Post by ACSephiroth »

Don't know if this counts but Hisao doing this to Hanako and/or Lilly while playing chess:

Edit: Referring to the part at around 2:45.
Shadowyeclipse

Post by Shadowyeclipse »

ACSephiroth wrote:Don't know if this counts but Hisao doing this to Hanako and/or Lilly while playing chess:

That would actually be pretty funny.

That moment when Lilly would give Hisao the "Look" when she feels around for her pieces that aren't there anymore.

I honestly don't know how Hanako would react to that though.
Emibro, [Hanabro],[Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer

Currently: None.
To do list: Clannad, Chaos;Head, Steins;Gate
Finished: Toradora, Katawa Shoujo, Analogue: A hate story, Narcissu.
Megumeru

Post by Megumeru »

OtakuNinja wrote:I found this on the shimmie. :lol:

:shock:

*HAEL*
They say they hate Shizune? What is this? BLASPHEMY!

SHII-HAEL!
Shizune>Rin>Emi>Hanako>Lilly
"A writer is a light that reveals the world of his story from darkness. Shapes it from nothingness. If the writer stops, the world dies with it." - Alan Wake
Yes, I write stories. Currently working on: The Haunting: A Love Story
Tomate

Post by Tomate »

Xanatos wrote: I don't kid about shitty design choices. The outdated ASCII characters bit I can excuse for lack of a graphics budget. The cluttered mess of characters (as a direct result of the ASCII) that make it a damn search-and-find puzzle to actually see the important shit on the screen, not so much. The same goes for the pointlessly primitive and obtuse interface (somebody tell this guy it's 2012 already). And any game that requires an hour minimum (and I'm quoting fans on that time requirement) to fully understand what you're even looking at and how to accomplish the most basic of actions is simply poorly-designed.
Don't just eat that hamburger, eat the HELL out of it!
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Shadowyeclipse wrote:
ACSephiroth wrote:Don't know if this counts but Hisao doing this to Hanako and/or Lilly while playing chess:

That would actually be pretty funny.

That moment when Lilly would give Hisao the "Look" when she feels around for her pieces that aren't there anymore.

I honestly don't know how Hanako would react to that though.
Hanako would just break down and murder him. Chess is serious business...Like tile-hopping. :lol:

@Tomate: That's a neat picture. Now find one that actually says something. :P
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
Rewire

Post by Rewire »

I haven't played much of Dwarf Fortress, but I can see where they come from.

Theres a big rewarding feeling when you finally understand a complex process. Especially if you're really good at it. :wink:
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Rewire wrote:I haven't played much of Dwarf Fortress, but I can see where they come from.

Theres a big rewarding feeling when you finally understand a complex process. Especially if you're really good at it. :wink:
I get that. That's exactly why I'm into computers and programming. That's great.

But chopping down a tree shouldn't be a complex process. That's the big issue: Even the simplest tasks are made overly complex just for the sake of complexity. And the douchey elitist segment of the fanbase (which is most of it in my experience) eats that shit up because LOLCOMPLEXISHARDCOREFUCKYOU. Incidentally, this is why I now steer clear of Java. Complexity is not bad. Simple tasks made complex for no good reason are bad.

And has anyone decided to turn the KS cast into chess pieces yet?

Mutou: King (teacher/leader comparison)

Shizune: Queen (dictatorial ruler of the student council)

Emi: Rook (Emi's a runner, rook can get around the board really quick)

Lilly: Knight (She can't see where she's going so she always moves in a weird L pattern)

Rin: Bishop (Rin's weird as hell, bishops only move diagonally [also weird as hell if you personify the piece])

Hanako/Hisao: Pawn (Hanako is really passive and would just do what people say [like a pawn] while Hisao is quite literally a pawn of the player's choices)

My apologies for any MutouXShizune fics born of this post...
Shadowyeclipse

Post by Shadowyeclipse »

Xanatos wrote:
Rewire wrote:I haven't played much of Dwarf Fortress, but I can see where they come from.

I get that. That's exactly why I'm into computers and programming. That's great.

But chopping down a tree shouldn't be a complex process. That's the big issue: Even the simplest tasks are made overly complex just for the sake of complexity. And the douchey elitist segment of the fanbase (which is most of it in my experience) eats that shit up because LOLCOMPLEXISHARDCOREFUCKYOU. Incidentally, this is why I now steer clear of Java. Complexity is not bad. Simple tasks made complex for no good reason are bad.

Lilly: Knight (She can't see where she's going so she always moves in a weird L pattern)

Rin: Bishop (Rin's weird as hell, bishops only move diagonally [also weird as hell if you personify the piece])

Hanako/Hisao: Pawn (Hanako is really passive and would just do what people say [like a pawn] while Hisao is quite literally a pawn of the player's choices)

Makes sense, but the one thing that annoys me is that Hanako plays a pawn.
She is a little shy/withdrawn, but doesn't just do what others say.
Eh.. But I don't know of any piece that would fit her personality...

Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Shadowyeclipse wrote:
Xanatos wrote:

Makes sense, but the one thing that annoys me is that Hanako plays a pawn.
She is a little shy/withdrawn, but doesn't just do what others say.
Eh.. But I don't know of any piece that would fit her personality...
That one piece that falls into the campfire during impromptu camptime chess... :x You just couldn't be happy as a pawn, huh?! That joke? It's YOUR fault! :cry: I HOPE YOUR GUILT EATS YOU ALIVE! :evil:

(Xanatos, you're drunk. Go home.)
Shadowyeclipse

Post by Shadowyeclipse »

Xanatos wrote:
That one piece that falls into the campfire during impromptu camptime chess... :x You just couldn't be happy as a pawn, huh?! That joke? It's YOUR fault! :cry: I HOPE YOUR GUILT EATS YOU ALIVE! :evil:

(Xanatos, you're drunk. Go home.)
Oh, you.

I hate you.