Shadowyeclipse

Re: Weird situation you'd put the girls into

Post by Shadowyeclipse »

Snow_Storm wrote:
ShadeHaven wrote:Rin in a wheelchair.
That's fucking horrible.

I love it!
Oh lord, that's cruel.

I can imagine Rin putting some sort of jet turbine on the back of a wheelchair somehow, and speeding down the street at mach 2 with the biggest "Does not give a fuck" face ever.
Emibro, [Hanabro],[Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer

Currently: None.
To do list: Clannad, Chaos;Head, Steins;Gate
Finished: Toradora, Katawa Shoujo, Analogue: A hate story, Narcissu.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Shadowyeclipse wrote:
Snow_Storm wrote:
That's fucking horrible.

I love it!
Oh lord, that's cruel.

I can imagine Rin putting some sort of jet turbine on the back of a wheelchair somehow, and speeding down the street at mach 2 with the biggest "Does not give a fuck" face ever.
That'd be awesome...
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Shadowyeclipse

Post by Shadowyeclipse »

Xanatos wrote:
Shadowyeclipse wrote: Oh lord, that's cruel.

That'd be awesome...

Somebody PLEASE draw that.

I will pay to have someone draw it.

Megumeru

Post by Megumeru »

Shadowyeclipse wrote:
Snow_Storm wrote:
That's fucking horrible.

I love it!
Oh lord, that's cruel.

I imagine Rin in a wheel chair being towed by a car with Lilly behind the wheels, with both giving the biggest 'I don't give a fuck' face.
They say they hate Shizune? What is this? BLASPHEMY!

SHII-HAEL!
Shizune>Rin>Emi>Hanako>Lilly
"A writer is a light that reveals the world of his story from darkness. Shapes it from nothingness. If the writer stops, the world dies with it." - Alan Wake
Yes, I write stories. Currently working on: The Haunting: A Love Story
DLMicheru

Post by DLMicheru »

Shadowyeclipse wrote:
...Why am I reminded of a friend of mine?
Oh right.
*He wakes in hospital, severe fractures in both legs, spots wheelchair, looks at me * "Yo Michel, you think I can put Nitro on that thing."
Also this.
http://spraypaintscience.deviantart.com ... -310610908
Roses are red,
My name is Dave. My real name is Michel, not Dave
This poem makes no sense.
Microwave.

Lilly=Hanako>Emi>Rin=Shizune/Misha
FoxtrotZero

Post by FoxtrotZero »

So I came across some great pictures of KS characters as the cast of TF2 the other day.

Lilly and Rin
Hanako and Akira
Emi and Nurse

The one with Akira and Hanako is by far my favourite, but they're also probably my two favourite characters, so that's to be expected.
The fun part here is it's pretty humorous no matter how you do it. I think they got it all pretty spot on, but here's how I'd do the rest of them:

...Lilly as The Demoman (they both have an eyesight problem and alcoholic tendencies)
...Rin as The Engineer (because you know she'd somehow manage to be very good at this)
...Hanako as The Pyro (she's both fireproof and irony-proof)
...Akira as The Spy (this one doesn't even require explanation)
...Emi as The Scout (things in common include running and hitting people)
...Shizune as The Sniper (this is, like, the perfect storm, I'm pretty sure)
...Misha as The Heavy (I'm pretty sure their propensity for destruction is equal)

And as a bonus, we can keep Nurse as The Medic (for semi-obvious reasons) and even throw in Kenji as The Soldier (because they're both always on some psychotic rant).
Reccomended Fanfic: Sisterhood by Guest Poster - Braving the Storm by Doomish - Akira Pseudo-Route (WIP) by Thanatos02
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

FoxtrotZero wrote:So I came across some great pictures of KS characters as the cast of TF2 the other day.

Lilly and Rin
Hanako and Akira
Emi and Nurse

The one with Akira and Hanako is by far my favourite, but they're also probably my two favourite characters, so that's to be expected.
The fun part here is it's pretty humorous no matter how you do it. I think they got it all pretty spot on, but here's how I'd do the rest of them:

...Lilly as The Demoman (they both have an eyesight problem and alcoholic tendencies)
...Rin as The Engineer (because you know she'd somehow manage to be very good at this)
...Misha as The Heavy (I'm pretty sure their propensity for destruction is equal)

And as a bonus, we can keep Nurse as The Medic (for semi-obvious reasons) and even throw in Kenji as The Soldier (because they're both always on some psychotic rant).
My mind (and, let's be honest, some lower parts too) wants the Hanako/Akira pic to progress to bad (very very good) places...And having a drink with dinner sometimes is not an alcoholic tendency. It's having a damn drink. Get off Lilly's back. :P

And that'd be the perfect TF2 cast. xD
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
Shadowyeclipse

Post by Shadowyeclipse »

FoxtrotZero wrote:So I came across some great pictures of KS characters as the cast of TF2 the other day.

Lilly and Rin
Hanako and Akira
Emi and Nurse

Well, actually, why wouldn't Hanako BE the spy, if we wanted to go for something that seems like accuracy. The spy's greatest fear is the Pyro's flamethrower, therefore fire is a big problem for the spy as it gives away their position while cloaked, and Hanako was in a house fire...

My 2 cents.

Zilveri

Post by Zilveri »

Lilly and Rin
Hanako and Akira
Emi and Nurse

Katawa Fortress 2 - Meet the Cripples

Found this video couple weeks ago.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Shadowyeclipse wrote:

Lilly and Rin
Hanako and Akira
Emi and Nurse

Well, actually, why wouldn't Hanako BE the spy, if we wanted to go for something that seems like accuracy. The spy's greatest fear is the Pyro's flamethrower, therefore fire is a big problem for the spy as it gives away their position while cloaked, and Hanako was in a house fire...

My 2 cents.
Hanako: Spy.

Shizune: Pyro.

Lilly: Sniper

Emi: Scout

Rin: Engineer

Misha: Heavy

Yuuko: Medic

Jigoro: SAXTON HAAAAAAAAAAALE! 8)
Megumeru

Post by Megumeru »

KS girls in panzers...nitro-boosted wheel chair with Rin...blind scottish demo man...

I can't help it.

"Hi, I'm LIlly..."
"Emi!"
"...Rin."
"H-Hanako..."
"..."

"...and welcome to jackass" :lol:
They say they hate Shizune? What is this? BLASPHEMY!

SHII-HAEL!
Shizune>Rin>Emi>Hanako>Lilly
"A writer is a light that reveals the world of his story from darkness. Shapes it from nothingness. If the writer stops, the world dies with it." - Alan Wake
Yes, I write stories. Currently working on: The Haunting: A Love Story
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Megumeru wrote:KS girls in panzers...nitro-boosted wheel chair with Rin...blind scottish demo man...

I can't help it.

"Hi, I'm LIlly..."
"Emi!"
"...Rin."
"H-Hanako..."
"..."

...Get out of my internet. :lol:
Shadowyeclipse

Post by Shadowyeclipse »

Xanatos wrote:
Megumeru wrote:KS girls in panzers...nitro-boosted wheel chair with Rin...blind scottish demo man...

I can't help it.

"Hi, I'm LIlly..."
"Emi!"
"...Rin."
"H-Hanako..."
"..."

...Get out of my internet. :lol:
Then lemon lube starts falling from the sky with a hailstorm of confetti, meanwhile the girls start to beat the shit out of eachother with bats and paintball guns.

FoxtrotZero

Post by FoxtrotZero »

Xanatos wrote:

Lilly and Rin
Hanako and Akira
Emi and Nurse

My mind (and, let's be honest, some lower parts too) wants the Hanako/Akira pic to progress to bad (very very good) places...And having a drink with dinner sometimes is not an alcoholic tendency. It's having a damn drink. Get off Lilly's back. :P

And that'd be the perfect TF2 cast. xD
I love Lilly with a passion. But don't tell me you can't see it. The girl is two years under drinking age and, "one glass" of wine or champagne or not, she takes it at every chance she gets, including at public institution. Did you do Hanako's arc? She asked for champagne and changed it to "orange juice" after Akira jabbed her in the ribs.

She may not be an alcoholic, no, but damned if she isn't hooked on the stuff.
Reccomended Fanfic: Sisterhood by Guest Poster - Braving the Storm by Doomish - Akira Pseudo-Route (WIP) by Thanatos02