What does Nc5xb3 means? (Hanako Route)

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

OtakuNinja

Re: What does Nc5xb3 means? (Hanako Route)

Post by OtakuNinja »

Shadowyeclipse wrote:Yeah, what is with the hate about Hanako? It seems to me that Hanako and Shizune's routes get the most flak by members of this community, Hanako's especially.
We're talking about K-ON, not Hanako. And where did you see the word 'hate'?? :?

It's true that Shizune's route tends to get much criticism (Mostly from us Lilly Lovers :P), but very few members actually hate it, or her for that matter.
I think you're overreacting. Just relax~ 8)
Emibro, Hanabro, [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer
(Passively working on my KS YouTube series. Someday...)
Shadowyeclipse

Post by Shadowyeclipse »

Oh, I'm not over-reacting, and I doubt that people truly hate the Hanako route, but most of the time I've seen people treat her route with a certain level of disgust because most white-knighters like to romance the shy, fragile girl.

until he fucks up and treats her like a fragile child like the rest of the Hanabros who blame gettin' their bad ends on Hisao.
I could go and find another quote if you gave me some time, but I've just sort of felt that enmity towards Hanako's route sometimes. Or it's just me getting my panties in a bunch, which is likely.
Emibro, [Hanabro],[Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer

Currently: None.
To do list: Clannad, Chaos;Head, Steins;Gate
Finished: Toradora, Katawa Shoujo, Analogue: A hate story, Narcissu.
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

There were some serious discussions about the WK in Hanako's route some months ago, but that's it. There will always be immature people on the forum. :)
Emibro, Hanabro, [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer
(Passively working on my KS YouTube series. Someday...)
Shadowyeclipse

Post by Shadowyeclipse »

OtakuNinja wrote:There were some serious discussions about the WK in Hanako's route some months ago, but that's it. There will always be immature people on the forum. :)

I suppose.

FoxtrotZero

Post by FoxtrotZero »

Shadowyeclipse wrote:
Albert Wesker wrote:
OtakuNinja wrote: and Ritsu is... Ritsu.
This.
Also this

Is the Lilly route related to Hanako as the Hanako route is related to Lilly?
Yes, it is. Several problems that arise in both routes cross over to each other, though Lily's problems are not as prevalent in Hanako's route, and vice versa.

Not to try and take the spotlight from the actual character in the route, I'd suppose.

Like SPOILERS:
Hanako's 'seclusion' shows up in both routes, however, in her route it is much more of a pivotal plot point between Hanako and Hisao, determining on what ending you get. In Lily's route, it's less exaggerated and the focus is more of the tone Lily is using while on the phone with Hisao, and he fact he neglected to say much more than what is going on with Hanako.

Also, Lily leaving for Ireland is prevalent in both routes, and is the pivotal plot point in HER route, while in Hanako's, it doesn't serve as much of a purpose.

SPOILERS OVER
Scotland, not Ireland. And while it's a big deal in her route, Lilly's departure for Scotland is barely mentioned in Hanako's route, and I'm pretty sure once she left, she never came back (which is to say, they forgot to mention it or the rest of the events happened during the two weeks).

I probably would have white-knighted Hanako. I'm an incredibly protective guy. But I had to trust Lilly's judgement (which was easier after falling head-over-heels for her as my first playthrough) and, as I've run the gamut with depression myself, I can understand the value of not just sheltering yourself from the world.

I'd love to cut myself off from most of the world, but it doesn't bloody work that way. You can't keep out everything you hate and let in everything you love. That kind of a barrier just never works, and even then, rare is the situation where one can maintain that sort of a selective seclusion from the world.
Reccomended Fanfic: Sisterhood by Guest Poster - Braving the Storm by Doomish - Akira Pseudo-Route (WIP) by Thanatos02
Albert Wesker

Post by Albert Wesker »

Scotland, not Ireland. And while it's a big deal in her route, Lilly's departure for Scotland is barely mentioned in Hanako's route, and I'm pretty sure once she left, she never came back (which is to say, they forgot to mention it or the rest of the events happened during the two weeks).

I probably would have white-knighted Hanako. I'm an incredibly protective guy. But I had to trust Lilly's judgement (which was easier after falling head-over-heels for her as my first playthrough) and, as I've run the gamut with depression myself, I can understand the value of not just sheltering yourself from the world.

I'd love to cut myself off from most of the world, but it doesn't bloody work that way. You can't keep out everything you hate and let in everything you love. That kind of a barrier just never works, and even then, rare is the situation where one can maintain that sort of a selective seclusion from the world.
I really need to give Lilly route a try.
thanks a lot for the info, bro.
"Blue moon, you saw me standing alone, without a dream in my heart... without a love of my own"
Gamer, bad comedian and Wahahaha~!
Shadowyeclipse

Post by Shadowyeclipse »

Albert Wesker wrote:

I really need to give Lilly route a try.
thanks a lot for the info, bro.

Her route is pretty amazing, and I have to say as a route, it surpasses all of the others. Hanako might be my favorite character, but Lily's route is really, really heartwarming.
Give it a try.

Albert Wesker

Post by Albert Wesker »

I just finished hanako route with the good ending...
Oh god.
The feels.

SPOILERS:

"The last of the floodgates breaks, the sound of her crying permeating the air as her body jerks against mine. We hold each other tightly, connected more closely than ever in our shared grief, and our shared happiness."

I'm not gonna lie, i cried, a cried like a bitch.

Also... did Hisao rape Hanako? i don't think he did, i'm almost sure there was a thread about that, care to provide the source?

End of spoilers.

:cry:
"Blue moon, you saw me standing alone, without a dream in my heart... without a love of my own"
Shadowyeclipse

Post by Shadowyeclipse »

Albert Wesker wrote:I just finished hanako route with the good ending...
Oh god.
The feels.

SPOILERS:

"The last of the floodgates breaks, the sound of her crying permeating the air as her body jerks against mine. We hold each other tightly, connected more closely than ever in our shared grief, and our shared happiness."

Also... did Hisao rape Hanako? i don't think he did, i'm almost sure there was a thread about that, care to provide the source?

End of spoilers.

It's a great route, eh?

Yeah, but on that topic with Hisao and Hanako doing the din-dins, it was actually Hanako's idea all along, because she was tired of Hisao treating her as a child/something to be protected, instead of what they both wanted: As a lover. So she had sex with him, because that's what lovers do, she assumed. It explains this at the end, but you're probably still floating on feels.

Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Albert Wesker wrote:I just finished hanako route with the good ending...
Oh god.
The feels.

SPOILERS:

End of spoilers.

Now try the bad end...And yes, he raped Hanako. Rape, by definition, requires a lack of consent. And both were consenting to it. But yeah, he totally raped her. Consensually and everything. What a jerk.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Brogurt

Post by Brogurt »

If you people are are gonna argue rape here instead of one of the eleven-gorillion topics dedicated to it then you should re-evaluate your actual beliefs on the matter no, not what you insist on telling people over the internet. that does not factor in denial, whereas this does. as well as your life.
Dream

Post by Dream »

Xanatos wrote:Now try the bad end...And yes, he raped Hanako. Rape, by definition, requires a lack of consent. And both were consenting to it. But yeah, he totally raped her. Consensually and everything. What a jerk.
Not sure if this would be somewhat on topic, but i always kind of felt i could make a case for saying that Hanako raped Hisao, instead of the other way around. At least if we have to consider what happened there "rape" which i don't.
"It is not reason, more or less furnished, but will that makes the world march"

"Unfortunately, if you can think of something really stupid, someone out there probably believes it." -Xanatos
ravenlord

Post by ravenlord »

More than the "rape", I think the entire "White Knight" thing is debatable as well. I found there to be a double standard in both Emi and Hanako's arcs. Lilly (with Hanako's tacit team support) White Knights Hisao, but in the bad ending when Hisao attempts to reciprocate, Hanako has a meltdown. Even more so in Emi's arc -- she White Knights Hisao for like 7/8 of the story, and when Hisao tries to return the favor she dumps him. After experiencing a bad ending like that, I can see Hisao scratching his head, wondering why the girls at Yamaku are so psycho, and thinking that Kenji may be on to something.
Hanako>Shizune>Lilly>Emi>Rin {100% complete}
"痘痕も靨" (If there is love, then smallpox scars are as pretty as dimples) ~ Japanese proverb
russianspy1234

Post by russianspy1234 »

ravenlord wrote:More than the "rape", I think the entire "White Knight" thing is debatable as well. I found there to be a double standard in both Emi and Hanako's arcs. Lilly (with Hanako's tacit team support) White Knights Hisao, but in the bad ending when Hisao attempts to reciprocate, Hanako has a meltdown. Even more so in Emi's arc -- she White Knights Hisao for like 7/8 of the story, and when Hisao tries to return the favor she dumps him. After experiencing a bad ending like that, I can see Hisao scratching his head, wondering why the girls at Yamaku are so psycho, and thinking that Kenji may be on to something.
Hisao gives a pretty awesome speech about white-knighting to Emi at one point in her route.
Albert Wesker

Post by Albert Wesker »

Well, after reading some replies i think i was indeed wrong, however, this explains it. If someone still has doubts.

Spoilers of hanako route below.

Hanako+wanted+to+sleep+with+Hisao+because+she+thought+that+s+_59f39881d57b24f0d5d2a24f904e1be9.png
Hanako+wanted+to+sleep+with+Hisao+because+she+thought+that+s+_59f39881d57b24f0d5d2a24f904e1be9.png (1.86 MiB) Viewed 5074 times